Windows 10: Mouse jumps to the top of screen and audio cuts out

Discus and support Mouse jumps to the top of screen and audio cuts out in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I noticed this happening when I got the laptop but I ignored it because when i join a discord call or play any game it would be fine but now it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bradleyraid, Dec 31, 2020.

1. Mouse jumps to the top of screen and audio cuts out

So I noticed this happening when I got the laptop but I ignored it because when i join a discord call or play any game it would be fine but now it happens even in games and it gets annoying. How does one fix?

i should also mention that when I type when this happens it gets delayed.

:)

Bradleyraid, Dec 31, 2020

2. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen

Hi,
    I made sure that the mouse and keyboard had new batteries and was clean, no stuck keys. My antivirus software is up to date but the pointer still jumps to the top left of screen while typing, browsing or when I am not doing anything or just reading news articles on the screen. Just did it again whilst typing this message.

Any suggestions most welcome
    Warren

Warren1065, Dec 31, 2020
  3. JonnyF007 Win User
    mouse jumps to top left corner of screen

I have surface pro 4 running twin monitors.

Mouse cursor keeps jumping up to top left hand corner of screen and opening whatever file shortcut is up there.

It is rendering the computer unusable.

Something to do with trackpad sensitivity?

JonnyF007, Dec 31, 2020
  4. neo158 Win User

Mouse jumps to the top of screen and audio cuts out

Jump/Scroll to Top or Bottom?

If it's in an app then that's up to the developer to implement Jumps Lists. Jump Lists show up where need after a certain amount of content or apps are available within the OS.

neo158, Dec 31, 2020
Thema:

Mouse jumps to the top of screen and audio cuts out

1. Mouse jumps to the top of screen and audio cuts out - Similar Threads - Mouse jumps top

2. Audio cuts in and out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio cuts in and out: Audio has been having an issue way before build 22623.1037. It seems when Window has to load a program or do an activity. The audio cuts out and gets distorted while Windows 11 has to load something. Sometimes it does it when loading up a program like Steam or whatever, and...
  3. Audio cuts in and out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio cuts in and out: Audio has been having an issue way before build 22623.1037. It seems when Window has to load a program or do an activity. The audio cuts out and gets distorted while Windows 11 has to load something. Sometimes it does it when loading up a program like Steam or whatever, and...
  4. Mouse cursor jumping to top right of screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursor jumping to top right of screen: Hi, I've been having a problem with my mouse cursor for the past few days and the problem just started at of no where. At random times the mouse cursor will jump to the top right of the screen. I have tried most troubleshooting methods I could find and was wondering if anyone...
  5. Mouse cursor jumping to top right of screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor jumping to top right of screen: Hi, I've been having a problem with my mouse cursor for the past few days and the problem just started at of no where. At random times the mouse cursor will jump to the top right of the screen. I have tried most troubleshooting methods I could find and was wondering if anyone...
  6. Mouse cursor jumping to top right of screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Audio cutting out

Audio cutting out: Hello all of a sudden my pc audio is cutting out and in windows that little sound meter stops and then finish’s playing audio.Need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-cutting-out/31dc5b88-d479-42ef-b509-d36d03d2dd96
  8. Audio cutting in an out

Audio cutting in an out: So basically my audio seems to be cutting in and out. I have tested the headset on other computers so I know it's not that. But the weird thing is that it doesn't seem to be happening when watching videos. Only when gaming or chatting. I have tried most basic things that I...
  9. Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Jumping to top left Corner of Screen?: So starting today and gradually getting worse as the day went randomly my pointer would jump to the top left corner of my main screen. (I have 3 connected screens) No matter what screen I was working on it would jump to the same spot on the screen. I've turned the mouse on...
  10. Audio Cutting out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Cutting out: Hello, my name is Bryan, and i have been having some issues with my computer audio, the symptoms are: -Game Audio cutting out very commonly -Youtube/Internet Audio works fine -Any game audio on multiple platform having this problem -Ive check my audio driver and its up...