Windows 10: mouse keep jumping to bottom of the screen Help

Discus and support mouse keep jumping to bottom of the screen Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; my mouse I had for two months Just starting jumping to the bottom of the screen. my old mouse doesn't do this. submitted by /u/Paladin1229 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Paladin1229, Mar 10, 2021.

1. mouse keep jumping to bottom of the screen Help

my mouse I had for two months Just starting jumping to the bottom of the screen. my old mouse doesn't do this.

submitted by /u/Paladin1229
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Paladin1229, Mar 10, 2021

2. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen

Hi,
    I made sure that the mouse and keyboard had new batteries and was clean, no stuck keys. My antivirus software is up to date but the pointer still jumps to the top left of screen while typing, browsing or when I am not doing anything or just reading news articles on the screen. Just did it again whilst typing this message.

Any suggestions most welcome
    Warren

Warren1065, Mar 10, 2021
  3. Amewa_ Win User
    Mouse jumping on screen

Hello,

I was having a problem with my mouse which sometimes makes it jump a couple of centimeters on screen or just flying across the entire screen. The jumping occurs only when the cursor is stationary, but the flying across the screen happens no matter the conditions.
    I have my mouse acceleration turned off and already tried troubleshooting, changing drivers, and changing what USB port my mouse is connected to. I am using a Genesis Xenon 220 RGB mouse.

Amewa_, Mar 10, 2021
  4. mouse keep jumping to bottom of the screen Help

Jumping mouse cursor

Mouse cursor keeps jumping out of control. I've uninstalled it (there were 3 listed under the mouse device) and then updated the device driver. Didn't fix it. What do I do?

Charlie T65, Mar 10, 2021
Thema:

mouse keep jumping to bottom of the screen Help

1. mouse keep jumping to bottom of the screen Help - Similar Threads - mouse keep jumping

2. HELP screen jumping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP screen jumping: I have windows 11 on my HP desktop and since my last update my screen has started jumping from being able to look at it, down to the taskbar and back up. It’s out of control!! I’m on my iPad right now since my screen jumps up and down so bad. I’ve taken a video, but can’t...
  3. HELP screen jumping

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP screen jumping: I have windows 11 on my HP desktop and since my last update my screen has started jumping from being able to look at it, down to the taskbar and back up. It’s out of control!! I’m on my iPad right now since my screen jumps up and down so bad. I’ve taken a video, but can’t...
  4. mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!: THIS IS NOT A CASE OF THE MOUSE JUMPING. i can move it within a 1"x1" area and all sorts of movement on the screen happens. mouse makes screen jump, scroll, select. WAIT the mouse IS NOT jumping around! It makes the screen & menus jump as if I Clicked. i've changed...
  5. Mouse jumping on screen

Mouse jumping on screen: Hello, I was having a problem with my mouse which sometimes makes it jump a couple of centimeters on screen or just flying across the entire screen. The jumping occurs only when the cursor is stationary, but the flying across the screen happens no matter the conditions. I...
  6. Mouse cursor jumping to bottom right corner

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse cursor jumping to bottom right corner: My mouse cursor keeps jumping to the bottom right corner of the screen, either opening the language bar, the calendar, the notifications or the tab that brings you back to your desktop. The time between each jump is completely random, and the consistency is different each...
  7. Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen

Mouse Jumps to the Left Side of the Screen: Hello I have an all in one HP and the mouse jumps to the top left of the screen when using web pages or when not using the PC it opens windows of icons or folders. I have tried uninstalling the mouse software in Device Manager but does not make a difference. Is there anyway...
  8. Powershell Jumps to the Bottom of Its Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell Jumps to the Bottom of Its Screen: Using the regular Powershell window on Windows 10 (not the ISE, nor with admin rights; I don't know if this would apply to either of those), if I change something about the screens -- like taking my laptop between work and home and using the port extenders at each place,...
  9. Mouse jumps intermittently jumps around the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse jumps intermittently jumps around the screen: Since Windows 10 release the mouse jumps around the screen. I run Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro and the issue resides in both operating systems. There have been no attempts from Microsoft to correct the issue to my knowledge. If there was a fix I'm sure it probably would...
  10. Mouse Keeps Jumping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Keeps Jumping: Help! At random times my mouse or touchpad keeps jumping to the screen going up and down. I am not controlling this because it's doing this on its own. Please Help!...