Windows 10: Mouse keeps being controlled by arrow keys

Discus and support Mouse keeps being controlled by arrow keys in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Whenever I press the arrow keys it moves my mouse. how do I disable this? if it helps I am using an asus vivobook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sofia O Connor, Oct 20, 2019.

1. Mouse keeps being controlled by arrow keys

Whenever I press the arrow keys it moves my mouse. how do I disable this? if it helps I am using an asus vivobook

:)

Sofia O Connor, Oct 20, 2019

2. down arrow key stopped working

My razor lycosa down arrow key decided to not respond at some point today. The other ones work and so does the numpad arrow if i turn off the numlock. Sounds like its just broken and im screwed, but any suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Oct 20, 2019
  3. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Oct 20, 2019
  4. Mouse keeps being controlled by arrow keys

Arrow keys keep moving the mouse, but I don't have mouse keys on.

Title. Every time I touch the arrow keys, my mouse's pointer moves. I don't know how to fix this, can someone help me?

Mintiously, Oct 20, 2019
Thema:

Mouse keeps being controlled by arrow keys

1. Mouse keeps being controlled by arrow keys - Similar Threads - Mouse keeps being

2. My Arrow Keys Keeps Controlling Themselves.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Arrow Keys Keeps Controlling Themselves.: I'm having a problem with my arrow keys. They keep controlling they own, and I don't know why. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-arrow-keys-keeps-controlling-themselves/edbee849-b0ce-4b72-8c12-6547ee936513
  3. My Arrow Keys Keeps Controlling Themselves.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Arrow Keys Keeps Controlling Themselves.: I'm having a problem with my arrow keys. They keep controlling they own, and I don't know why. Can someone please help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-arrow-keys-keeps-controlling-themselves/edbee849-b0ce-4b72-8c12-6547ee936513
  4. right arrow key keeps registering windows key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    right arrow key keeps registering windows key: this has been happening for abt a year now basically every time i press my right arrow key it registers the windows key. i dont know if its my keyboard or windows but im looking 4 a way to fix this...
  5. Mouse triggered by arrow keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse triggered by arrow keys: Hello, After win10 update my keyboard keys(arrows) triggers mouse moves. Up arrow moves cursor little bit up, right moves on the right etc... I've googled about this but found nothing. How to turn this off? submitted by /u/sneze2r [link] [comments]...
  6. Arrow key being held down?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Arrow key being held down?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mordred0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hsrrvl/arrow_key_being_held_down/
  7. Arrow keys keep moving the mouse, but I don't have mouse keys on.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Arrow keys keep moving the mouse, but I don't have mouse keys on.: Title. Every time I touch the arrow keys, my mouse's pointer moves. I don't know how to fix this, can someone help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/arrow-keys-keep-moving-the-mouse-but-i-dont-have/b39c166c-e22c-4b27-aff1-1b303ffa5477
  8. mouse arrow

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse arrow: How can I change the color of the mouse arrow? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-arrow/419a024d-1362-46b6-b465-f329d7aae609
  9. Arrow keys in a state of being constantly held down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Arrow keys in a state of being constantly held down: I'm making a game with Unity and using the left and right arrow keys to move my character. When I press and release the buttons however, they act as if they were remaining pressed down. I've checked for driver and software updates and there currently are none. So how can I...
  10. "Choose an Operating System" - NO Mouse, No Arrow Keys

in Windows 10 Support
    "Choose an Operating System" - NO Mouse, No Arrow Keys: [Windows 10 Pro; Gigabyte GA-EP45-UD3P Rev 2.0 mobo; 8GB RAM; Team L3 240GB SSD.] Both mice and my keyboard work perfectly after my system boots to the logon screen. My mice were definitely working perfectly about a month ago when I tested my desktop PC to make sure I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse controlled by arrow keys how to