Windows 10: Mouse keeps going down in games and such.

Discus and support Mouse keeps going down in games and such. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; it just keeps going down not scrolling just like goes down without me doing anything i havent done anything with settings or something and i tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AlexFurustig, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Mouse keeps going down in games and such.

it just keeps going down not scrolling just like goes down without me doing anything

i havent done anything with settings or something and i tried to google the problem but could not find anything

so i did the natrually and thought it was a mouse problem but apparently its not. tried with another mouse and it still didnt work. its kinda unplayable when u cant really controll the aim.

it could be a driver problem but i checked if there was any driver updates and there wasnt.

the mouse im using in a

Corsair Harpoon RGB Mouse wired

just u know if thats neccesary or something

and yes i am on windows 10

:)

AlexFurustig, Jul 1, 2020

2. MICROSOFT MOUSE PROGRAM

Hi Richard,

Since the above suggestions didn't work on your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below for us to further locate the device driver that has been causing conflict on your system.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click Devices.
    • Scroll down, then select Device manager.
    • Look for the mouse icon, then click it.
    • Right-click on the available drivers.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Re-connect your Microsoft mouse, so that the system will reinstall the correct driver.

Keep us updated with the result so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Counter Strike 1.6 (Game) Windows 10 Fall Creators Update mouse problem.

Thanks for the update and for performing the troubleshooting steps provided above. If this is an issue with the mouse driver, we would highly recommend contacting your computer manufacturer for any updates for the mouse driver.

For additional steps, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.

• Select System.

• Select Apps and features.

• Find the game and click Advanced options.

• Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 1, 2020
  4. Mouse keeps going down in games and such.

MSI mouse gaming g series mouse lagging

Hello,

As per your description above, I understood that your MSI gaming mouse is not working. Can you answer the below questions too:

• Did you check if the mouse works fine in another computer?

• Does this issue happen only while playing games?
    As a work around I suggest you to go to the Windows update history and check if there are any optional updates relating to any pointing devices. If yes, download them and check if the issue persists.

Get back to us, we'll be glad to assist you further.

SujataMoktan, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

Mouse keeps going down in games and such.

1. Mouse keeps going down in games and such. - Similar Threads - Mouse keeps going

2. Laptop storage keeps going down

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop storage keeps going down: I use acer aspire 5, and the storage goes down gigabyte by gigabyte, i didnt download anything nor update anything, the temp files are not big, sometimes it just goes from 229 to 227 gb, people say thats normal but i dont think its not, is there any solutions to this? or is...
  3. Laptop storage keeps going down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop storage keeps going down: I use acer aspire 5, and the storage goes down gigabyte by gigabyte, i didnt download anything nor update anything, the temp files are not big, sometimes it just goes from 229 to 227 gb, people say thats normal but i dont think its not, is there any solutions to this? or is...
  4. Laptop storage keeps going down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Volume slider keeps instantly going down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume slider keeps instantly going down.: My volume is just not going up. I have tried everything to fix it, even uninstalling the realtech audio driver, but no results. I can easily side up the audio with my fingerit is touch screen but it instantly goes back down. I would appreciate it if anyone had a solution....
  6. Volume slider keeps instantly going down.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Volume slider keeps instantly going down.: My volume is just not going up. I have tried everything to fix it, even uninstalling the realtech audio driver, but no results. I can easily side up the audio with my fingerit is touch screen but it instantly goes back down. I would appreciate it if anyone had a solution....
  7. Volume slider keeps instantly going down.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. My sound keeps going down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My sound keeps going down: I've looked across and found people with similar issues but everyone that has answered literally do not understand the problem. When I plug in my headphones the volume is constantly trying to lower itself, but this isn't a device issue because my headphones have their own...
  9. Windows shutting down keep on going

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows shutting down keep on going: My laptop SURFACE LAPTOP 3 is keep on shutting sown from few hours . I have not done any uogrades or new softwares installtion but this is happening from when i tried to shutdown without closing all the open apps...
  10. brightness keeps going up and down

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness keeps going up and down: screen brightness keep going up and down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/brightness-keeps-going-up-and-down/b8d3f12d-5a95-45e7-93c6-d79b3d9de502