Windows 10: Mouse keeps loading

Discus and support Mouse keeps loading in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse keeps loading and everytime that i'm typing or searching it's stop and it goes back again like this: "Good Morning" when I type this it goes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HeraldReyes, Oct 4, 2020.

1. Mouse keeps loading

My mouse keeps loading and everytime that i'm typing or searching it's stop and it goes back again like this: "Good Morning" when I type this it goes like this: "Good Mning" its stoping and it cutting. its hard to type or play like this because it keeps loading, pls give me some advice. Thanks

:)

HeraldReyes, Oct 4, 2020

2. Mouse loads continuosly

The recent change that you've performed could've updated your mouse driver causing it not to work properly. As an initial step to diagnose your concern, we suggest that you reinstall your mouse driver to reset it to default. To do this, follow the steps
    below:

• Type Device Manager in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click the drop-down arrow for Mice and other pointing devices to view the driver.
    • Right-click the mouse driver and select Properties.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Click OK and exit the Device Manager window.

Restart your device to reinstall the driver. Once your device is back on, check if you encounter the same concern.

Let us know should need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Oct 4, 2020
  3. MICROSOFT MOUSE PROGRAM

Hi Richard,

Since the above suggestions didn't work on your issue, we suggest that you follow the steps below for us to further locate the device driver that has been causing conflict on your system.

• Go to Settings.
    • Click Devices.
    • Scroll down, then select Device manager.
    • Look for the mouse icon, then click it.
    • Right-click on the available drivers.
    • Select Uninstall.
    • Re-connect your Microsoft mouse, so that the system will reinstall the correct driver.

Keep us updated with the result so that we can further assist you.

Engelsen Fad, Oct 4, 2020
  4. Mouse keeps loading

Microsoft RVF-00052 Arc Touch Mouse

Hi Logan,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried using the mouse on a different computer?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse, we suggest performing the steps provided on this
    link. Keep us posted with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, Oct 4, 2020
Thema:

Mouse keeps loading

1. Mouse keeps loading - Similar Threads - Mouse keeps loading

2. Mouse cursor keeps loading intermittently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor keeps loading intermittently: Iv noticed that no matter what im doing the mouse cursor keeps loading intermittently as if its processing something whether my pc is sitting idle or browsing or if im watching a movie. How do I figure out whats causing this and stop it?...
  3. Mouse cursor keeps loading intermittently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursor keeps loading intermittently: Iv noticed that no matter what im doing the mouse cursor keeps loading intermittently as if its processing something whether my pc is sitting idle or browsing or if im watching a movie. How do I figure out whats causing this and stop it?...
  4. Keyboard & mouse not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard & mouse not loading: Trying to use old Win XP pro desktop which worked a few weeks ago. On switch on now no keyboard or mice recognized. Cannot hit DEL or F2 keys as keyboard not working. Tried 3 keyboards including brand new one, USB and PS2, none working. The 4 USB Ports are fine as power...
  5. Keyboard & mouse not loading

Keyboard & mouse not loading: Trying to use old Win XP pro desktop which worked a few weeks ago. On switch on now no keyboard or mice recognized. Cannot hit DEL or F2 keys as keyboard not working. Tried 3 keyboards including brand new one, USB and PS2, none working. The 4 USB Ports are fine as power...
  6. Mouse Loading Problem

Mouse Loading Problem: Sometimes my mouse has this blue circle loading thing even if i'm not even doing anything. Not even launching or installing anything. What does it mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-loading-problem/1276a37f-4d65-45c8-88e2-408d27300e95
  7. Mouse Loading Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Loading Problem: Sometimes my mouse has this blue circle loading thing even if i'm not even doing anything. Not even launching or installing anything. What does it mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-loading-problem/1276a37f-4d65-45c8-88e2-408d27300e95
  8. Mouse loading priority

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse loading priority: Hey everyone, i have a Logitech G602 MMO mouse. I also have a 3440x1440 resolution monitor. After I login to Windows, my mouse has no acceleration or movement speed at all, kind of like those old apple2 systems. Then finally, my Logitech Gaming Software (GHUB) loads and I...
  9. "Mouse 2" button just keeps loading on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Mouse 2" button just keeps loading on desktop: I just resetted my pc and my mouse 2 button stopped working properly. When i right-click mouse2 on desktop it just shows the blue spinning circle loading. However, it works everywhere else for example taskbar and browser, it even works if i click an icon on desktop....
  10. apps won’t load show and mouse keeps loading

in Windows 10 Customization
    apps won’t load show and mouse keeps loading: whenever I turn on mu laptop it shows me my desktop screen but without all the apps and the mouse keeps loading. So when I press f9 it signs me out and I restart but then the screen just goes black and all I can see is my cursor, if not that then it shows the desktop screen...