Windows 10: Mouse + keyboard and sound stop working while gaming

Discus and support Mouse + keyboard and sound stop working while gaming in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello! I have this problem for a while now, when I am gaming after a while my keyboard + mouse and sound stop working but the game goes on. I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Benji7, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Benji7 Win User

Mouse + keyboard and sound stop working while gaming

Hello!

I have this problem for a while now, when I am gaming after a while my keyboard + mouse and sound stop working but the game goes on. I just can't do anything.
    I tried deinstalling my graphics drivers and installing them again but that didnt work, I also updated windows.
    I tried looking in event viewer and the errors that are showing there the most are: 10016 and 1534.
    I am on windows 10 version 1809.

PC specs:

i7-5820k
    Vega 56
    2x8gb RAM

:)

Benji7, Jan 12, 2019

2. Keyboard/mouse stops working

My keyboard and mouse stops working. It makes a sound (like when you unplug something from USB) and then it stops working and it starts working again in a 1 minute or 2. Sometime it wont start working until i restart the computer. This is for keyboard
    and mouse both. I need help, this is annoying when i play games and stuff.

bhavikkanparia, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Keyboard/mouse stops working

time to refresh windows, when the primary hardware starts doing that, not much else you can do

Hardcore Games™, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Mouse + keyboard and sound stop working while gaming

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Mouse + keyboard and sound stop working while gaming

1. Mouse + keyboard and sound stop working while gaming - Similar Threads - Mouse keyboard sound

2. Mouse And Keyboard Stop Working Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse And Keyboard Stop Working Randomly: I don't know how and when this problem started but my usb mouse and keyboard stop working completly and i need to reboot my pc to temporaly fix the problem,the screen still work properly, before the mouse and keyboard stopped there will be a stuttering when i move my mouse....
  3. Keyboard and mouse freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse freeze while gaming: Hi trying to figure out what my issue might be. The keyboard and mouse keep freezing only while gaming. Like as soon as I open the game it will freeze immediately every time. Any other time they work perfectly for long periods. I’m currently using a battery keyboard and mouse...
  4. Keyboard and mouse freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse freeze while gaming: Hi trying to figure out what my issue might be. The keyboard and mouse keep freezing only while gaming. Like as soon as I open the game it will freeze immediately every time. Any other time they work perfectly for long periods. I’m currently using a battery keyboard and mouse...
  5. Keyboard and mouse freeze while gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Keyboard and mouse intermittently stop working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and mouse intermittently stop working: I have an ASUS UX430UAR I purchased in 2018. I'm having issues with the keyboard and mouse randomly bugging. When the problem occurs: neither my wireless keyboard, my laptop's physical keyboard or the windows virtual keyboard function. Also, the problem forces my wireless...
  7. Mouse and Keyboard stop working randomly, USB disconnect sound plays.

Mouse and Keyboard stop working randomly, USB disconnect sound plays.: I have a new problem that I cant figure out. I have Windows 10. And at random times the USB disconnect sound plays and the Mouse cursor disappears and the keyboard stops responding. So at that point there's no choice but to restart the PC. Once restarted the computer works...
  8. Mouse + keyboard and sound stop working while gaming

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse + keyboard and sound stop working while gaming: Hello! I have this problem for a while now, when I am gaming after a while my keyboard + mouse and sound stop working but the game goes on. I just can't do anything. I tried deinstalling my graphics drivers and installing them again but that didnt work, I also updated...
  9. Keyboard stops working in games

Keyboard stops working in games: hello my keyboard just stops working when im playing games, ive tried multiple keyboards in every usb hub and it keeps happening. it only happened in black ops 4 but then started in destiny 2 now in almost any game i play my keyboard will shut off midgame but my mouse will...
  10. Keyboard stops working in games

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard stops working in games: hello my keyboard just stops working when im playing games, ive tried multiple keyboards in every usb hub and it keeps happening. it only happened in black ops 4 but then started in destiny 2 now in almost any game i play my keyboard will shut off midgame but my mouse will...