Windows 10: Mouse keyboard disconnecting

Discus and support Mouse keyboard disconnecting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Mouse Keyboard Headset. My mouse Keyboard and Headset keep disconnecting bout once every 2-8 mins. I play alot of video games on it the main one is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CARSONGOLDEN, Apr 20, 2021.

1. Mouse keyboard disconnecting

Mouse Keyboard Headset.

My mouse Keyboard and Headset keep disconnecting bout once every 2-8 mins.

I play alot of video games on it the main one is Rainbow six seige. Ive researched on this and nothing helped. My mouse dissconnects just for a moment too every 2 -5 seconds.

[COLOR=rgba255, 255, 255, 1]Reply[/COLOR]

:)

CARSONGOLDEN, Apr 20, 2021
  2. John Fer Win User

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Apr 20, 2021
  3. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 20, 2021
  4. Mouse keyboard disconnecting

The mouse stays connected but the keyboard keeps disconnecting in Windows 10.

Original Title[Microsoft Desgner Keyboard and Mouse]

Hi

HP Envy laptop

Windows 10

The mouse stays connected but the keyboard keeps disconnecting. Do you think it is faulty or does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks for your help...

A_mary_864, Apr 20, 2021
Thema:

Mouse keyboard disconnecting

1. Mouse keyboard disconnecting - Similar Threads - Mouse keyboard disconnecting

2. mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse and keyboard disconnects randomly: So i have a razer deathadder v2 as my mouse and a redragon keyboard. both of them started disconnecting randomly when playing games like a few days ago and its happening every minute or so. they are not wireless. and i noticed that this is sometimes happening with sudden...
  3. Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.: Both my keyboard and mouse will randomly disconnect from my PC for 1-5 seconds, after that time has passed, they will reconnect. They both disconnect at the exact same time, but sometimes, only the mouse will disconnect. This behavior has never happened with the keyboard. I...
  4. Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.

Keyboard and mouse randomly disconnect.: Both my keyboard and mouse will randomly disconnect from my PC for 1-5 seconds, after that time has passed, they will reconnect. They both disconnect at the exact same time, but sometimes, only the mouse will disconnect. This behavior has never happened with the keyboard. I...
  5. Keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting

Keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting: Hello.Ever since sometime late December, I've been having difficulties with my mouse and keyboard sporadically disconnecting and reconnecting for very brief intervals when I'm playing video games on my desktop PC, but strangely not when I'm just browsing the web. I'm not sure...
  6. keyboard and mouse disconnecting issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard and mouse disconnecting issues: ok so basically around a year ago my keyboard and mouse randomly starting pausing then would freeze for a while after. the rgb colouring would still show and i could change the dpi on my mouse but i couldnt use them as it was frozen in place. if i changed the ports from the...
  7. keyboard and mouse disconnecting issues

keyboard and mouse disconnecting issues: ok so basically around a year ago my keyboard and mouse randomly starting pausing then would freeze for a while after. the rgb colouring would still show and i could change the dpi on my mouse but i couldnt use them as it was frozen in place. if i changed the ports from the...
  8. Keyboard and mouse disconnects

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and mouse disconnects: I am using windows 10 installed 1 month before and my keyboard and mouse disconnects while working and then I uninstalled driver and turned off power saving mode and restored windows still the problem dosent solve I tried everything but still not working even uninstalled...
  9. Keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting: I have the Microsoft Sculpt keyboard and mouse. I love them, and I'm hoping they haven't been permanently damaged because they're not cheap. So here's what happened. I only had two things plugged into my USB ports. My webcam and the receiver for my keyboard and mouse....
  10. Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse And Keyboard disconnecting Randomly: My mouse and keyboard is turning off for few seconds and turn on. And sometimes completely Disconnects . Then i have to reconnect them. Then some times the mouse frozes for few seconds. keyboard and mouse turns off randomly more often during playing Games. I have tried the...