Windows 10: Mouse/keyboard not working in windows

Discus and support Mouse/keyboard not working in windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My mouse and keyboard are suddenly not working in my pc. But they are working all good in the BIOS setup. I had read about uninstalling the kb4074588... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PoojaPatel2, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Mouse/keyboard not working in windows

My mouse and keyboard are suddenly not working in my pc. But they are working all good in the BIOS setup. I had read about uninstalling the kb4074588 windows update. I tried but I cannot do that from the repair my computer mode. Can i please get a help

:)

PoojaPatel2, Sep 2, 2019

2. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 2, 2019
  3. John Fer Win User
    Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Vanion Win User

Mouse/keyboard not working in windows

Mouse and keyboard don't work on Windows install

Its a new build i was trying to install my windows os

Thanks for your help my PS keyboard is working unfortunately my usb mouse/keyboard still do not work even after having my OS installed. How would i go about selecting to load the driver packages?

Vanion, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Mouse/keyboard not working in windows

1. Mouse/keyboard not working in windows - Similar Threads - Mouse keyboard working

2. Mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard not working: So i just this problem yesterday with my mouse and keyboard not working at all when i boot my pc up and cant log in or do anything beyond that screen, ive tried many things such as resetting cmos, taking and putting back the motherboard battery removing and installing the ram...
  3. Keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse not working: After activation in my laptop keyboard and mouse not working windows11 version is 22h2 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-mouse-not-working/9bb6a3de-2736-4d43-8af0-685715c574e9
  4. Keyboard and mouse not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse not working?: So I have had Windows 11 Almost since release but Just a week ago my mouse and keyboard have stopped working I have tried wired and wireless keyboards and mice but none work the only thing that works is my Xbox one controller and the keyboard attached to it does not work I...
  5. Keyboard and mouse not working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse not working?: So I have had Windows 11 Almost since release but Just a week ago my mouse and keyboard have stopped working I have tried wired and wireless keyboards and mice but none work the only thing that works is my Xbox one controller and the keyboard attached to it does not work I...
  6. Keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse not working: When I try to login in to my pc my mouse and keyboard don’t work ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-mouse-not-working/864300e2-c670-4765-8f21-4d55cc699a94
  7. Mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse and keyboard not working: I have reset my PC and keyboard and mouse is not working so what can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboard-not-working/1e5714be-a98d-48b9-821f-7e41f2e47b4d
  8. Mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and keyboard not working: I have reset my PC and keyboard and mouse is not working so what can I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboard-not-working/1e5714be-a98d-48b9-821f-7e41f2e47b4d
  9. Keyboard and mouse not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard and mouse not working: Yesterday my computer was working normal, i just want to see the utilites my motherboard had a b430 ds3h from gigabyte, I installed “fast boot” and “On/Off charge”. So today when I start the pc and error called “0xc000000e” whit a blue screen appear. The problem is that...
  10. Mouse and keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard not working: I sent my Envy pc to HP and have the fan replaced, when I got it back my mouse and keyboard did not work. I called HP and they sent me a mouse and keyboard, The mouse and keyboard I have is not the cheap junk that HP sent me. I don't know what to do about getting my mouse and...