Windows 10: mouse/keyboard not working.. PLEASE HELP.

Discus and support mouse/keyboard not working.. PLEASE HELP. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was getting a pop-up that said not enough power supplied to USB port..I only had mouse and keyboard in USB ports. Usually restarting or unplugging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jiggledeez, Jun 15, 2020.

1. mouse/keyboard not working.. PLEASE HELP.

I was getting a pop-up that said not enough power supplied to USB port..I only had mouse and keyboard in USB ports. Usually restarting or unplugging and plugging back in was fixing the problem. Kept happening and recently just re installed drivers for keyboard and was good for awhile. Yesterday nothing worked and cant even get past windows login screen because my keyboard isn't working to type password in. Any help is greatly appreciated..Was thinking of fresh install but idk even know if that will work.

submitted by /u/jiggledeez
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jiggledeez, Jun 15, 2020

2. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 15, 2020
  3. no mouse or keyboard works. can't sign in. help

Hi Dawn,

Outdated or incorrectly configured mouse/keyboard driver can be one of the possible reasons why it is not working. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this

support link
    about Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows.

Let us know how that turned out for you.

Marilou Ser, Jun 15, 2020
  4. John Fer Win User

mouse/keyboard not working.. PLEASE HELP.

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

mouse/keyboard not working.. PLEASE HELP.

1. mouse/keyboard not working.. PLEASE HELP. - Similar Threads - mouse keyboard working

2. Mouse and keyboard not working HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse and keyboard not working HELP!: Yoo I need help ASAP! My keyboard and mouse stopped working out of no where and I don’t know what to do. I can’t log into my computer because I can’t type my password in. Can anyone help?! submitted by /u/avatar3040 [link] [comments]...
  3. Mouse and keyboard suddenly stops working in media creation tool (PLEASE HELP)

Mouse and keyboard suddenly stops working in media creation tool (PLEASE HELP): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bopperbum [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k2j23t/mouse_and_keyboard_suddenly_stops_working_in/
  4. Having a problem with keyboards not working. PLEASE HELP!

Having a problem with keyboards not working. PLEASE HELP!: My keyboard isn’t working. I just got a new keyboard (dierya dk63) about an hour before writing this, when I plugged it in everything just stopped working. The space bar sometimes works, all the rgb lighting work. That’s all i know what’s going on. submitted by /u/Oren5571...
  5. Wireless Mouse not working . Please help

Wireless Mouse not working . Please help: My wireless mouse is not working on one PC, (does not move or react) but does work on another PC. That leads me to believe that the problem is in the settings of the computer. Any suggestions as to what settings to change to fix this? Thanks!! submitted by /u/ELCHOCOCLOCO...
  6. Keyboard and mouse not working - urgent help please

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse not working - urgent help please: I have obviously done something but not sure what I had been having problems with a Logitech MK850 combi working with the unifying receiver so set it for Bluetooth and all was fine. My supplier wanted me to try again with the receiver in a different port. This is what I...
  7. Wireless mouse won't work?? Help please

Wireless mouse won't work?? Help please: I purchased a new wireless mouse and keyboard set, the keyboard is working fine as this is what I am typing on now, but the mouse won't work. Yes, they both have new batteries in as they are both new. The computer says they are installed and functioning properly but there is...
  8. Mouse shows up as keyboard! PLEASE HELP!

Mouse shows up as keyboard! PLEASE HELP!: my Razer naga mouse is shown as a keyboard, so the buttons work but not the cursor. So i can't move the cursor but everything else works. Please I need help! submitted by /u/CarryKongen [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 BSOD no mouse or keyboard, please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD no mouse or keyboard, please help!: Hi guys! My pc got the BSOD yesterday and I got stuck in a boot loop. When I got out of the loop I have a BSOD with no mouse of keyboard and just the black screen. Please help me!!...
  10. Keyboard won't work! Please help!!

Keyboard won't work! Please help!!: I deleted the UpperFilters in one folder, and now my keyboard dosen't work!! My mouse still works and i can have desktop keyboard on my pc. Can someone please help me??! Windows 10 Dell...