Windows 10: Mouse keys keeps re-enabling itself on start-up after I disable it. When I disable it, my...

Discus and support Mouse keys keeps re-enabling itself on start-up after I disable it. When I disable it, my... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an issue where mouse keys enables when I start up my PC. I am running windows 10 on a pc I built. I try to disable mouse keys from both the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shawn_Lascel, Jun 8, 2022.

1. Mouse keys keeps re-enabling itself on start-up after I disable it. When I disable it, my...

I have an issue where mouse keys enables when I start up my PC. I am running windows 10 on a pc I built. I try to disable mouse keys from both the windows settings and from the control panel. When I disable it, my mouse cursor becomes invisible. I usually restart the computer at this point in order to hopefully make the cursor show again, but after the computer reboots, mouse keys is enabled again. I tried disabling it in the registry and uninstalling my mouse drivers and software, all with no success. I checked the sign in settings in the ease of access center, and mouse keys isn't enabled th

:)

Shawn_Lascel, Jun 8, 2022

2. Mouse Button Disabled

Hi,

Your mouse buttons right and left-click can be assigned, disabled, and enabled in several ways. For us to rectify your query in enabling these mouse pointers, we suggest starting the computer in
    safe mode by following the steps on this article: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10. Check if you encounter
    the same difficulty afterwards. This method has been proven to resolve concerns with programs and drivers that might prevent Windows from starting correctly.

We will be waiting for your reply so we can move forward to resolving your query.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jun 8, 2022
  3. disable touchpad

Hi James,

Touchpad is usually disabled and re-enabled by pressing the Fn and either
    F3 or F9 keys, but that depends on the laptop that you have. Each brand have its own shortcut keys. However, you can disable the touchpad from the Settings page. Follow these steps:

1. Open Settings > Devices.
    2. In the left pane, click Touchpad.
    3. To completely disable the touchpad, toggle off Touchpad.
    4. If you only want to disable the touchpad when an external mouse is connected, check the box for
      Leave touchpad on when a mouse is connected option.

Let me know if you need further help so I can assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 8, 2022
  4. hellrazor Win User

Mouse keys keeps re-enabling itself on start-up after I disable it. When I disable it, my...

Easy enable/disable microphone?

My bro just got a microphone and I was wondering if there's an easy way to enable or disable it. I know you can right click on the volume icon, click on select recording devices then select the microphone, then click properties, then click on levels, and mute it - but that's just way too many steps, I'm looking for a more obvious and much easier way to do it.

hellrazor, Jun 8, 2022
Thema:

Mouse keys keeps re-enabling itself on start-up after I disable it. When I disable it, my...

1. Mouse keys keeps re-enabling itself on start-up after I disable it. When I disable it, my... - Similar Threads - Mouse keys keeps

2. Mouse keys keeps re-enabling itself on start-up after I disable it. When I disable it, my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse keys keeps re-enabling itself on start-up after I disable it. When I disable it, my...: I have an issue where mouse keys enables when I start up my PC. I am running windows 10 on a pc I built. I try to disable mouse keys from both the windows settings and from the control panel. When I disable it, my mouse cursor becomes invisible. I usually restart the computer...
  3. Audio and Mic keeps enabling/disabling by itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio and Mic keeps enabling/disabling by itself: https://gyazo.com/d614ea8bc0ed790239345dbc8245a3f6I literally have no clue, I've never had issues before until I switched to windows 11 and now I can't go back because I'm far too into windows 11....
  4. Audio and Mic keeps enabling/disabling by itself

Audio and Mic keeps enabling/disabling by itself: https://gyazo.com/d614ea8bc0ed790239345dbc8245a3f6I literally have no clue, I've never had issues before until I switched to windows 11 and now I can't go back because I'm far too into windows 11....
  5. Disable and Re-enabling Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable and Re-enabling Touchscreen: I was wondering once you Disable your tocuhscreen, are you able to Enable it again after? Just asking before I make a mistake. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-and-re-enabling-touchscreen/0ea8942b-e1b9-4773-a5ef-8a226289eb83
  6. Disable and Re-enabling Touchscreen

Disable and Re-enabling Touchscreen: I was wondering once you Disable your tocuhscreen, are you able to Enable it again after? Just asking before I make a mistake. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-and-re-enabling-touchscreen/0ea8942b-e1b9-4773-a5ef-8a226289eb83
  7. Disable and Re-enabling Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Monitor's Audio Output Keeps Re-enabling Even Though I Disabled It

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor's Audio Output Keeps Re-enabling Even Though I Disabled It: I have an Asus monitor that i use with my laptop. It has an VGA output but i use it with an hdmi adapter. My problem is;Everytime i open my laptop and connect my bluetooth earbuds, computer keeps switching between the monitor's audio outputIt doesn't actually have any...
  9. windows 10 update keeps turning itself on after I disable it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update keeps turning itself on after I disable it: I disabled it in service > windows update > property > disabled. However after a few days windows update is on again and remind me to update. I keep disable it and it keeps turning back on itself....
  10. Disable win 10 update it re-enabled itself?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Disable win 10 update it re-enabled itself?: Using Win 10 Pro 1809, if i go into services, windows update, properties, startup type set to disabled. It seems to re-enable itself later on if not after a reboot. How does one stop it? I have reason to believe it is hard locking up my PC. it's listed in the error log...