Windows 10: Mouse Lag in applications after Update 2019

Discus and support Mouse Lag in applications after Update 2019 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Never have I ever had mouse lag on my computer in any shape way or form. I have always used these applications without any problems and the fact that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DerpyEinstein, Jun 28, 2019.

1. Mouse Lag in applications after Update 2019

Never have I ever had mouse lag on my computer in any shape way or form.

I have always used these applications without any problems and the fact that I am only recently experiencing these issues suggest that these applications are compatible with windows and something screwed it over in the update.

I have scowered the internet for answers and have used the help feature to assess my issue only for it to refer me to outdated forums posts that are from at the latest 2015. They all talk about several things such as installing drivers or adjusting certain settings

Settings in which have been since removed which is bull, because even the official thing "https://windowsreport.com/mouse-lag-windows-10/"

features an outdated video that shows an ability to adjust sensitivity as well as other tabs or settings that are greyed out because they are inaccessible.

I even went and tried to uninstall the most recent updates which was more tedious than before for that interface was also different since last I used it.

I still have mouse lag when I use applications such as steam apps or anything that has a full screen feature. If it's not full screen it doesn't lag.

I don't understand why Microsoft would change something if it worked fine so that it doesn't.

How do I fix this without purchasing a new computer which I am eventually going to do but not just yet?

How do I get rid of mouse lag in full screen applications?

:)

DerpyEinstein, Jun 28, 2019

2. Mouse Lag!?!

Basically what it does is remove the mouse acceleration in XP. The mouse will feel slower at first, but eventually you'll get used to it... the only reason why I suggested the mouse fix was because mouse acceleration sometimes causes the sensation of having a laggy mouse (laggy meaning responding slowly). If you meant lag as in jumping around and generally not being responsive, then I guess you'll need to wait for more suggestions *Smile Mouse Lag in applications after Update 2019 :)

anticlutch, Jun 28, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 28, 2019
  4. Mouse Lag in applications after Update 2019

Mouse Lag

Hi,

Mouse lag and touchpad issues may occur due to damaged cables, outdated drivers, and more. To rectify those concerns, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    where you'll find troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse, touchpad, and keyboard issues.

If you're going to update your driver, we suggest that you do it manually instead of letting Windows search for an updated driver automatically. Here's how you can do it:

• Visit your device manufacturer’s website and download the latest driver from there.
    • Right-click on the Start button, then select Device Manager.
    • Select Mice and other pointing device, then the mouse
      driver name.
    • Right-click on driver and then select Uninstall device >Delete the driver software for this device check box >
      Uninstall.
    • After uninstalling, right-click on the driver that's having the issue, select
      Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Browse > look for the driver you've just downloaded >
      OK.
    • Select Next > follow the steps to install the driver >
      Close
    • Restart your computer.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Jun 28, 2019
Thema:

Mouse Lag in applications after Update 2019

1. Mouse Lag in applications after Update 2019 - Similar Threads - Mouse Lag applications

2. Some applications lagging after Graphics driver update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some applications lagging after Graphics driver update: After updating Graphics driver, Some applications lagging. Edge browser, Blender, Overall PC working well. only Unreal Editor is lagging, installed Fortect by assuming it may fix Lag, but surprisingly Fortect also...
  3. Some applications lagging after Graphics driver update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some applications lagging after Graphics driver update: After updating Graphics driver, Some applications lagging. Edge browser, Blender, Overall PC working well. only Unreal Editor is lagging, installed Fortect by assuming it may fix Lag, but surprisingly Fortect also...
  4. Some applications lagging after Graphics driver update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Mouse lag after unwanted "driver updates"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse lag after unwanted "driver updates": Hi,Long story short, I used a program that I shouldn't have to update drivers. It's not malware, but it's clearly garbage and I've since uninstalled it. The program is PC Helpsoft and when it updated drivers I immediately noticed issues, one of which being what appears to be...
  6. Mouse lag after unwanted "driver updates"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse lag after unwanted "driver updates": Hi,Long story short, I used a program that I shouldn't have to update drivers. It's not malware, but it's clearly garbage and I've since uninstalled it. The program is PC Helpsoft and when it updated drivers I immediately noticed issues, one of which being what appears to be...
  7. Mouse lag after unwanted "driver updates"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Mouse lag after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse lag after Windows Update: In 10/08//2020 my Windows 10 updated. Till then everything was working fine. Since then my mouse is laggy. Whan I drag it, it takes a fraction of a second to move. This trouble makes it impossible to use drawing programs, and makes the daily use terrible. I've tried...
  9. lag after update 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lag after update 2019: hello, just like the subject of my post. after installed an update : 2019-1 Windows cumulative update (1803) for based system (KB- everything goes lag, like when i went to hit windows button to open the start it takes ten or twenty minutes to appears. then after start...
  10. Mouse lag after fall creators update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mouse lag after fall creators update: After installing the last big fall creators update, I'm getting mouse lag, not only in games but also inside of windows. The mouse will sort of pause when I mouse over things that might highlight in windows. I already reinstalled the Logitech software, and I updated the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse not working form recent windows update october 2019

2. since the last windows update my mouse has been laggy