Windows 10: Mouse Lag in Games

Discus and support Mouse Lag in Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have an 17” HP Omen laptop connected to a 27” samsung curved monitor. Lately when gaming I have noticed that my mouse movement is significantly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MatthewShumans, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Mouse Lag in Games

I have an 17” HP Omen laptop connected to a 27” samsung curved monitor. Lately when gaming I have noticed that my mouse movement is significantly faster than my crosshair in game, but the thing is that it will not do it everytime I play. It is unplayable when it happens. I have tried things like updating drivers, adjusting settings and many things with the software. Nothing seems to be working? Any thoughts?

:)

MatthewShumans, Nov 19, 2018

2. Mouse Lag!?!

Basically what it does is remove the mouse acceleration in XP. The mouse will feel slower at first, but eventually you'll get used to it... the only reason why I suggested the mouse fix was because mouse acceleration sometimes causes the sensation of having a laggy mouse (laggy meaning responding slowly). If you meant lag as in jumping around and generally not being responsive, then I guess you'll need to wait for more suggestions *Smile Mouse Lag in Games :)

anticlutch, Nov 19, 2018
  3. The_QuQ Win User
    MSI mouse gaming g series mouse lagging

Original title: specific mouse lagging

I have MSI mouse gaming g series which was working fine for last ever, i upgraded to windows 10 from the beginning and the mouse was working GREAT, since 2 days it started to lag and stutter everywhere, even in-games, I have another cheap mouse which works
    fine, the touch-pad is fine, the keyboard is fine, wired keyboard is fine.

few who have the same problem suggested due to new windows updates for xbox one controller which i don't have, i have xbox 360 wireless controller with usb reciever and i've got them for few months.

nothing changed in hardware or software.

i tried uninstalling and installing driver but nothing.

is my mouse dying?

The_QuQ, Nov 19, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse Lag in Games

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

Mouse Lag in Games

1. Mouse Lag in Games - Similar Threads - Mouse Lag Games

2. Mouse pointer lag after playing a games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer lag after playing a games: Hi community,I have a strange problem I need help with. While playing games under Windows 10 on an iMac I get an extreme lag of the mouse pointer maybe after an hour of play, sometimes more, sometimes less. The lag is only with the mouse pointer, when i’m in first person mode...
  3. Mouse pointer lag after playing a games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer lag after playing a games: Hi community,I have a strange problem I need help with. While playing games under Windows 10 on an iMac I get an extreme lag of the mouse pointer maybe after an hour of play, sometimes more, sometimes less. The lag is only with the mouse pointer, when i’m in first person mode...
  4. Mouse pointer lag after playing a games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Specific mouse causes lag in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Specific mouse causes lag in games: I bought a wired Easterntimes tech gaming mouse a while ago and it worked fine. But recently it's started to cause fps drops in games that I play.The mouse works fine as a normal mouse, and only affects games.A different mouse and the computer's trackpad both work fine. It's...
  6. mouse button lag in game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse button lag in game: Example This happen because holding keyboard keys overbooking the systemi try a lots of solution nothing work, win10 will make a patch for this issue? I migrated from win7 all was fine before....
  7. Mouse lag in certain games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse lag in certain games: I have been having mouse lag in certain games. It has always been so. The games are not demanding games at all. Its seems to be related to raw mouse input i think. It has made games unplayable. Games include Dead Space and Stardew Valley off the top of my head. I have...
  8. mouse lagging on windows 10 pro and on games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse lagging on windows 10 pro and on games: my mouse is lagging,when I move my mouse my game freeze.Can anybody help me with my issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-lagging-on-windows-10-pro-and-on-games/f3153390-d36c-4be6-a543-c09fe3b503d1
  9. Moving Mouse causes sever lag in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Moving Mouse causes sever lag in games: PC Specs CPU: *AMD FX-8350 4 GHz 8-Core Processor Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8 GB 2 x 4 GB DDR3-1600 CL9 Memory Memory: *Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 2 x 8 GB DDR3-1600 CL9 Memory Storage: *Samsung 850 EVO-Series 250 GB 2.5" Solid State Drive Storage: *Samsung 860 Evo 1...
  10. Turning game mode on causes mouse lag

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Turning game mode on causes mouse lag: As per title. I initially had some issues with automatic background updates and all that nonsense eating up my bandwidth and cpu usage while i was gaming (this will be a complaint for another time). I thought about giving it a shot and turning game mode on, but nope....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse lag in game

2. lag mouse in game

3. windows 10 mouse lag gaming