Windows 10: Mouse lag in Windows 10 Driving me Crazy

Discus and support Mouse lag in Windows 10 Driving me Crazy in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Mouse lag in Windows 10 Driving me Crazy- Tried turing off scroll feature - no luck... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MikeGoodman1, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Mouse lag in Windows 10 Driving me Crazy

Mouse lag in Windows 10 Driving me Crazy- Tried turing off scroll feature - no luck

:)

MikeGoodman1, Jun 22, 2020
  2. daniels7 Win User

Windows 10 Mouse Lagging

Hello Mouse lag in Windows 10 Driving me Crazy :)

Since I upgraded to Windows 10 I sadly have problems with the mouse cursor being laggy in some situations.
    It's not a hardware issue as in the other thread about that topic over here (that's why I started a new topic), as it happens to my touchpad as well and even "Keyboard Mouse" (Controlling mouse pointer via Numpad).

The effect is that if I move the mouse pointer around it will suddenly stop ever approx. 3 seconds.
    It doesn't happen if Task Manager is in foreground strangely.

If no program is started it doesn't happen as well, the main issue is with internet browsers. (Edge, Chrome, Firefox)

I somehow thought it might be a driver problem and I updated graphics drivers and wireless card drivers, but both didn't help.

I hadn't have this issue in Win 8.1.

Do you have any suggestions what might could help? The issue is driving me crazy.

Greetings

Update:
    I found the solution, it can be seen here: Windows 10 Mouse Lagging

daniels7, Jun 22, 2020
  3. zbook Win User
    Lagging Mouse in Windows 10

There are multiple trial and error steps that are in links:

Evaluate each of these in the off mode and then return to the on mode:

1) Turn off fast start up:
    Turn On or Off Fast Startup in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials
    2) Turn off Cortana:
    Enable or Disable Cortana in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials
    3) Turn off core isolation memory:
    Turn On or Off Core Isolation Memory Integrity in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials
    4) See additional trial and error steps in this link:
    How to fix mouse lags in Windows 10 (and make it fast again)

zbook, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Mouse lag in Windows 10 Driving me Crazy

Mouse Lag!?!

Basically what it does is remove the mouse acceleration in XP. The mouse will feel slower at first, but eventually you'll get used to it... the only reason why I suggested the mouse fix was because mouse acceleration sometimes causes the sensation of having a laggy mouse (laggy meaning responding slowly). If you meant lag as in jumping around and generally not being responsive, then I guess you'll need to wait for more suggestions *Smile Mouse lag in Windows 10 Driving me Crazy :)

anticlutch, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Mouse lag in Windows 10 Driving me Crazy

1. Mouse lag in Windows 10 Driving me Crazy - Similar Threads - Mouse lag Driving

2. BSOD driving me crazy!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD driving me crazy!: Hi all, I keep getting random BSOD with - KMODE_EXEPTION_NOT_HANDLED which is super vague. This is on a fresh install of windows, both hard drives wiped, and only installing on a Sandisk SSD with Windows 10. It is an older computer that used to run windows 7, but the...
  3. Cortana Drives Me Crazy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana Drives Me Crazy: Hi, few days ago I decided to create a reminder in "Microsoft To Do" app, that will remind me about something everyday, both on phone and in Windows (I have this app in my phone too). However, due to some reason (I don't remember well) I wasn't satisfied with it and decided...
  4. Cortana Drives Me Crazy

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana Drives Me Crazy: Hi, few days ago I decided to create a reminder in "Microsoft To Do" app, that will remind me about something everyday, both on phone and in Windows (I have this app in my phone too). However, due to some reason (I don't remember well) I wasn't satisfied with it and decided...
  5. Bsod driving me crazy !!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bsod driving me crazy !!!: DESKTOP-UUDJIR1-(2020-09-28_20-21-00).zip - Google Drive Win Ver. 2004( OS Build 19041.508) Any help will be trully appreciated !!! Ty. 165400
  6. FTP is driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FTP is driving me crazy: I'm facing a strange situation concerning FTP. The server accepts passive connections on port 21 and a username and password are required. 1. I can access the server using the FTP feature of Directory Opus with no apparent limitations. 2. I can connect to the server, but I...
  7. Windows sounds driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows sounds driving me crazy: So I found where you can change the Windows sounds settings but I can't figure out which sound it is in the list to change. I want to turn off the sound Windows makes when you turn the volume control down and up. Any one know which sound it is in the list I need to change....
  8. Headphones driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphones driving me crazy: Hey, Just after I upgraded to Windows 10, I noticed my headphones were making a weird noise whenever sound was playing, and then the sound sticking around for about five seconds when the sound stopped playing. Here's a sample: Headphone Beep This was quieter and more...
  9. Driving me crazy!!

in Windows 10 Support
    Driving me crazy!!: May some one please help me, it's been quite a few years so bare with me. I have just bought a dell xps13 and I have a problem with my start menu, much user name and pic appear on the left side but in the middle. How can I move my name and pic to the top of the start menu??...
  10. Not Sandboxed driving me crazy

in Windows 10 Support
    Not Sandboxed driving me crazy: I installed AOL Gold and it seemed like it was gone. Now now only is it on AOL. but chrome, Facebook, etc. It is flashing more now than ever. If it is not sandboxed can I get it sandboxed? Can it be turned on or off? [img] 108883