Windows 10: mouse lag logitech mx anywhere

Discus and support mouse lag logitech mx anywhere in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; i use the dongle for my mouse but my mouse movement still lags from time to time submitted by /u/frump_fronald [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/frump_fronald, Jan 12, 2020.

1. mouse lag logitech mx anywhere

i use the dongle for my mouse but my mouse movement still lags from time to time

submitted by /u/frump_fronald
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/frump_fronald, Jan 12, 2020

2. Wireless logitech mouse lag on Windows 10

Hi Gerry,

I'm using a logitech MX performace mouse. The drivers are up to date, but it still didn't do the trick.

bluepurpleblurple, Jan 12, 2020
  3. Almaretto Win User
    Windows 10: Wireless logitech keyboard and mouse lags intermittently suddenly.

Your post seems to be the only one where people marked as solving their issue, but I do not quite understand what you did. By clicking either of the following, you are not actually selecting anything:

• C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys
    • C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys

I have K270 keyboard & M510 mouse. I do not notice much lag on the keyboard; it is the mouse that is frustrating.

In Device Manager (Mice and other pointing devices)

• Dell Touchpad
    • HID-compliant mouse (Driver = Microsoft, 10.0.15063.0)
    • Logitech HID-compliant Unifying Mouse (Logitech, 5.90.38.0)
    • Logitech HID-compliant Unifying Mouse (Logitech, 5.90.38.0)
    I am running Windows 10 Pro 1703 (OS Build 15063.138)

Latest Unifying Software & Setpoint.

Almaretto, Jan 12, 2020
  4. mouse lag logitech mx anywhere

logitech mouse

does anyone have a problem with a Logitech anywhere mx or Logitech anywhere 2S wireless mouse scrolling side ways instead of up and down. not pushing mouse wheel to either side. after a few seconds screen returns to the middle of the screen. very annoying.

grovertyler, Jan 12, 2020
Thema:

mouse lag logitech mx anywhere

1. mouse lag logitech mx anywhere - Similar Threads - mouse lag logitech

2. Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard: I have a Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard attached to my Plugable USB 3.0 Hub for my MS Surface Pro7. The MX Keyboard works fine its the Mouse that hangs up, and also the scroll function at times stops. If I power off/on then it works again, then the scroll works. I have...
  3. Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard: I have a Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard attached to my Plugable USB 3.0 Hub for my MS Surface Pro7. The MX Keyboard works fine its the Mouse that hangs up, and also the scroll function at times stops. If I power off/on then it works again, then the scroll works. I have...
  4. Logitech Mouse 510 and MX Keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Logitech MX 25 problems with BT

Logitech MX 25 problems with BT: Not sure if I should post this here...sorry if that's the case... Anyway, I have a Logitech MX25 mouse that has been working flawlessly. All of a sudden, it has disappeared from the list of BT devices. When I try to repair, it goes into flash mode to pair; then when I see it...
  6. Logitech MX 25 problems with BT

in Windows 10 Support
    Logitech MX 25 problems with BT: Not sure if I should post this here...sorry if that's the case... Anyway, I have a Logitech MX25 mouse that has been working flawlessly. All of a sudden, it has disappeared from the list of BT devices. When I try to repair, it goes into flash mode to pair; then when I see it...
  7. Logitech MX Master mouse driver error Windows 10 Pro 1909

Logitech MX Master mouse driver error Windows 10 Pro 1909: Hi, I had recently changed my wireless network card in my laptop from Intel AC 3160 to Intel 7260 but my laptop did not support that 7260 card so i put back my original network card. Both wifi and Bluetooth were working fine before. After i put the card back, wifi is working...
  8. Mouse Lag/Stops Working - Logitech G502

Mouse Lag/Stops Working - Logitech G502: I have a Microsoft Surface Book with Windows 10 Pro. Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90 GHz 2.11GHz RAM: 16 GB 64 bit I have a Logitech G502 mouse that keeps lagging/stops working (Before you say the mouse is the problem, I bought a brand new one when my...
  9. logitech anywhere mouse mx

logitech anywhere mouse mx: Help; Sometime in the past few months the mouse function changed in Win 10 pro. When you copy an item, it will not paste, anywhere. Running this process returns to the desktop screen. Installed an Microsoft 4000 wireless mouse, but the cursor shook so badly I could not...
  10. Logitech MX Anywhere 2S - Bluetooth or Unifying Receiver questions...

Logitech MX Anywhere 2S - Bluetooth or Unifying Receiver questions...: I have yet to install this mouse. I have been wondering which method is "better". Using their unifying receiver. Or connecting it with Bluetooth. If I go Bluetooth I will need to purchase a dongle since my pc will need one to work. Is it worth the added expense of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. logitech mouse