Windows 10: Mouse Lag/Stops Working - Logitech G502

Discus and support Mouse Lag/Stops Working - Logitech G502 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft Surface Book with Windows 10 Pro. Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90 GHz 2.11GHz RAM: 16 GB 64 bit I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Chase Johnson, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Mouse Lag/Stops Working - Logitech G502

I have a Microsoft Surface Book with Windows 10 Pro.

Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90 GHz 2.11GHz

RAM: 16 GB

64 bit

I have a Logitech G502 mouse that keeps lagging/stops working (Before you say the mouse is the problem, I bought a brand new one when my first mouse started giving me issues about 6 months ago and the new mouse is having the same issues). I reinstalled the mouse driver to no avail. It happens most often when the computer is under heavy usage... but this morning when I started up my computer it has been lagging when only using the internet. I have looked at the task manager and it shows a lot of "service host" processes running. Is this normal?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

:)

Chase Johnson, Apr 18, 2019

2. Mouse cursor lag and slow down occasionally

Recently, I am encountering a mouse cursor lag problem on my PC (Win10)

The cursor occassionally lags when I move the mouse consistently

Demonstration:
    http://i.imgur.com/03kbZJx.gifv

In the demonstration, I moved my mouse consistently towards right, but cursor stops moving at few instances

My mouse is Logitech G502, I believe my mouse has no problem because I tried it with my laptop (Win10) and it worked perfectly fine, the cursor never lagged and movement is consistent.

Any suggestions?

Theresonly1cryo, Apr 18, 2019
  3. Side button on G502 stopped working

Hello,

I've been using my G502 mouse for a long time , and it's great, recently however my side button (the "forward" button) has stopped working.

I use this button alot when browsing and I don't know why but it no longer does it's function so I'm asking if anyone might be able to help me in this. I installed Logitech Gaming Software to check if maybe the button is unbinded but everything is normal. I also unplugged/plugged my mouse to see if it works and also restarting my PC, however still nothing.

Anyone have any suggestions , I really like this mouse and would love to fix any problem it has.

Thanks in forward.

gamingmonkey, Apr 18, 2019
  4. UnkyPhil Win User

Mouse Lag/Stops Working - Logitech G502

Solved - by changing mouse settings

After trying everything suggested in this thread and others, I decided to replace my mouse. The troublesome mouse was a Logitech G7 wireless mouse. I think my problem was intermittent and related to the mouse wireless itself. I now have a Logitech G502 and no lag at all. It's wired USB. So for now my problem is solved.

UnkyPhil, Apr 18, 2019
Thema:

Mouse Lag/Stops Working - Logitech G502

1. Mouse Lag/Stops Working - Logitech G502 - Similar Threads - Mouse Lag Stops

2. Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working: I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro 9. At work I typically connect it to my monitors via a dock. I had a also been using a logitech M720 mouse that is connected via dongle at the dock as well. Recently I got a microsoft modern mobile mouse to keep in my bag and use while I was...
  3. Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface Pro Logitech Mouse Stopped Working: I am using a Microsoft Surface Pro 9. At work I typically connect it to my monitors via a dock. I had a also been using a logitech M720 mouse that is connected via dongle at the dock as well. Recently I got a microsoft modern mobile mouse to keep in my bag and use while I was...
  4. My logitech g502 hero mouse crashes and delay on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My logitech g502 hero mouse crashes and delay on Windows 11: I am a user who plays and works on the computer, recently my logitech g502hero mouse showed crashes and delay when using it on the computer, I saw in several videos that I should turn off several programs but nothing solved it, I contacted them and they told me to install...
  5. My logitech g502 hero mouse crashes and delay on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My logitech g502 hero mouse crashes and delay on Windows 11: I am a user who plays and works on the computer, recently my logitech g502hero mouse showed crashes and delay when using it on the computer, I saw in several videos that I should turn off several programs but nothing solved it, I contacted them and they told me to install...
  6. G502 Lightspeed Mouse speed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    G502 Lightspeed Mouse speed: I have the G502 Lightspeed mouse on my ASUS gaming laptop and recently the speed slowed to an annoyingly slow speed. i have adjusted the speed to the max speed in settings which works, for about 2 minutes and the speed slows down again. How do i fix it?...
  7. Logitech G502 Hero mouse acting erratically in Windows 10? Different mouse works fine in...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech G502 Hero mouse acting erratically in Windows 10? Different mouse works fine in...: Windows 10, Logitech G502 Hero is the mouse. Cursor will drift and jump, and then stop responding altogether after about 10 seconds. Have to unplug the Logitech mouse and replug it for the cursor to respond again, giving me 5 minutes before another attack. Cursor tends to not...
  8. mouse lag logitech mx anywhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    mouse lag logitech mx anywhere: i use the dongle for my mouse but my mouse movement still lags from time to time submitted by /u/frump_fronald [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/enmcbs/mouse_lag_logitech_mx_anywhere/
  9. Logitech G502 mouse beeping and lagging while playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech G502 mouse beeping and lagging while playing games: Hello, I have the following problem. For about 3 weeks now my mouse has been lagging sometimes while playing video games. While this happens, there are also some beeping noises like in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuolB3uESyA Somehow when browsing or doing...
  10. G502 Hero Mouse not Working.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    G502 Hero Mouse not Working.: I have had a problem for a day now in which my mouse is malfunctioning and not working. The mouse is a G502 hero gaming mouse and the computer keeps on having a message in which it says "the last USB is not recognized on this computer." It is not working and keeps on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. g502 windows 10 issues

2. g502 hero lag