Windows 10: Mouse lag which stops when I'm in the mouse accessability settings

Discus and support Mouse lag which stops when I'm in the mouse accessability settings in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, All of a sudden, I've begun having strange mouse lag in short bursts (maybe once a second), sometimes followed by a beep. After digging... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Axmann8, Nov 13, 2015.

1. Axmann8 Win User

Mouse lag which stops when I'm in the mouse accessability settings

Hello,

All of a sudden, I've begun having strange mouse lag in short bursts (maybe once a second), sometimes followed by a beep.

After digging around, I found someone's solution (Keyboard / Mouse lag constant beeping Windows 7 and 8 Fix!! ~ EvonsDesigns) and tried changing the settings but nothing worked.

However, I noticed something strange: the mouse lag stops completely when I open the "make the mouse easier to use" setting page, but as soon as I exit out of that page, no matter how I changed the settings, it comes right back?

How can I stop this? It's obviously not a hardware issue.

:)

Axmann8, Nov 13, 2015
  2. BrianTKar Win User

My mouse lag in windows 10

This worked for me. Found here: Windows 10 Mouse Lagging Solved - Page 2 - Windows 10 Forums

Realtek HD Audio Manager process FMAPP.exe

Stopping this process in Task Manager instantly stopped the mouse lag. Disabling it from startup causes no sound issues and the mouse has not lagged through a few reboots.

BrianTKar, Nov 13, 2015
  3. Bob123# Win User
    Bluetooth Mouse lag

Hi all:

I also have mouse cursor/pointer lag/latency using a Logitech M557 Bluetooth mouse.

I have a Dell Vostro 3550 laptop.

This lag seems to still occur even when I turn off my Bluetooth keyboard and Bluetooth speaker.

I seem to get the terrible mouse pointer lag only when I'm browsing the Internet. So I don't think it would be interference, since I would think interference would cause the same mouse pointer lag when I'm not browsing the Internet.

Anyone else have any ideas on why my computer seems to only give mouse pointer lag just when I'm browsing the Internet?

I do have a 300 Meg up and down FIOS connection. So I don't think it's a slow Internet connection.

Thanks much,

Bob

Bob123#, Nov 13, 2015
  4. Axmann8 Win User

Bump. Please, someone help?

Axmann8, Feb 26, 2016
Thema:

1. Mouse lag which stops when I'm in the mouse accessability settings - Similar Threads - Mouse lag stops

2. Serious lagging when I'm moving my mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Serious lagging when I'm moving my mouse: Hello, I've been experiencing some trouble with playing games whenever I move my mouse.This most frequently occurs in games where my frames just drop to single digits even though I can run the game at 100+ FPS when I'm not doing anything. Games like Back 4 Blood from...
  3. Serious lagging when I'm moving my mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Serious lagging when I'm moving my mouse: Hello, I've been experiencing some trouble with playing games whenever I move my mouse.This most frequently occurs in games where my frames just drop to single digits even though I can run the game at 100+ FPS when I'm not doing anything. Games like Back 4 Blood from...
  4. Serious lagging when I'm moving my mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. mouse lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse lag: i have very high mouse and touchpad input latency issue-this issue happens only when i an charging my laptop and when any peripheral device like usb speakers are connected. But on battery power every thing seems good.-this issue also happens in Ubuntu-help somebody in this...
  6. mouse lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse lag: i have very high mouse and touchpad input latency issue-this issue happens only when i an charging my laptop and when any peripheral device like usb speakers are connected. But on battery power every thing seems good.-this issue also happens in Ubuntu-help somebody in this...
  7. MOUSE LAGGING

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MOUSE LAGGING: So, I bought a pc this year, everything was just fine till yesterday, when I felt that my mouse was like “heavier “ the pointer keep lagging. It kinda stuck for 0.9s then come back. What could it be? Can anyone help? submitted by /u/sonekhaaa [link] [comments]...
  8. Mouse lagging!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse lagging!: Why is my wireless mouse constantly lagging? This is such a basic function to a computer that I should not be having these issues with Windows. Absolutely no problems with Win7. Nothing but problems with Windows 10. I have tried EVERY one of the fixes suggested in the forum....
  9. Mouse Lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Lag: Whenever I open up a new app, or make a new tab, my mouse and/or track pad staggers across the screen. If I open up a game the mouse will lag for 10 seconds, go back to normal for one second, and lag for the rest. PLEASE HELP!...
  10. Mouse Lag With new Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Lag With new Mouse: Recently got a new gaming mouse, and have been getting a lot of mouse lag, this has not been a problem with my other mouse's and I really want to find a solution since its getting very annoying. I have tried updating drivers and such but it has not worked. Any help is...