Windows 10: Mouse Lag With new Mouse

Discus and support Mouse Lag With new Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently got a new gaming mouse, and have been getting a lot of mouse lag, this has not been a problem with my other mouse's and I really want to find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Uzi1212, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Uzi1212 Win User

Mouse Lag With new Mouse

Recently got a new gaming mouse, and have been getting a lot of mouse lag, this has not been a problem with my other mouse's and I really want to find a solution since its getting very annoying.

I have tried updating drivers and such but it has not worked.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

Uzi1212, Jul 14, 2018

2. Mouse Lag!?!

Basically what it does is remove the mouse acceleration in XP. The mouse will feel slower at first, but eventually you'll get used to it... the only reason why I suggested the mouse fix was because mouse acceleration sometimes causes the sensation of having a laggy mouse (laggy meaning responding slowly). If you meant lag as in jumping around and generally not being responsive, then I guess you'll need to wait for more suggestions *Smile Mouse Lag With new Mouse :)

anticlutch, Jul 14, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jul 14, 2018
  4. XL-R8R Win User

Mouse Lag With new Mouse

Mouse lag

May I suggest that if your mouse has lag or isnt functioning properly, you promptly feed it to a pet snake or at the very least, flush it down the toilet.

I hear the Mouse Union is calling for more strikes, also, so watch out in the near future.... not happy with all the long hours and abuse from pr0n I suppose. *Twitch :twitch:*Twitch :twitch:

XL-R8R, Jul 14, 2018
Thema:

Mouse Lag With new Mouse

1. Mouse Lag With new Mouse - Similar Threads - Mouse Lag Mouse

2. Mouse lags...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse lags...: Recently, my mouse lags intensely from the position where the mouse moves to be and where the position in the cursor is. When the cursor "gets around it," the cursor moves to it where the mouse is there. Am I explaining correctly??? I am completely frustrated and...
  3. Keyboard and mouse lags

Keyboard and mouse lags: This is not a new problem. Searching finds plenty of posts about it but most that I have found relate to earlier versions of Windows. I am using the latest version of Windows 10 on a high powered machine form Chillblast. Problem - Mouse movements inconsistent - can be...
  4. Keyboard and mouse lags

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard and mouse lags: This is not a new problem. Searching finds plenty of posts about it but most that I have found relate to earlier versions of Windows. I am using the latest version of Windows 10 on a high powered machine form Chillblast. Problem - Mouse movements inconsistent - can be...
  5. Mouse lagging and beeping

Mouse lagging and beeping: I suspect that bug of random lagging and beeping when users moving their cursor stills exist The XINPUT related one discussed in here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/random-mouse-lagging-and-beeping/56dda487-6bfc-4981-b1b3-0276f90c3c5d...
  6. Mouse Lag

Mouse Lag: Whenever I open up a new app, or make a new tab, my mouse and/or track pad staggers across the screen. If I open up a game the mouse will lag for 10 seconds, go back to normal for one second, and lag for the rest. PLEASE HELP!...
  7. Mouse Lagging

Mouse Lagging: Whenever I open chrome, run an antivirus scan and play practically any game my mouse constantly freezes, jumps and generally just ignores my input. I've tried checking for malware, updating all my drivers uninstalling my mouse driver and basically anything I could find on...
  8. Mouse Lag...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Lag...: Hello Person! I Have A Problem That Frustrates Me... Its The Mouse Lag In Games. Any Solutions ??? Because I Have This Problem For A Long Time! Thanks ;) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/mouse-lag/2ece9ea7-ecba-4b8d-8792-1e738778873d
  9. Mouse/Keyboard lag

Mouse/Keyboard lag: Hi all, I am new to the forums so please cut me some slack if this questions does not belong in this thread... Anyway, I have been having some really bad lag on my mouse and keyboard. When I try to move the mouse, it's almost like there is some intense loading or...
  10. lag on mouse sometimes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    lag on mouse sometimes: Hello when i upgrade my windows seven to ten, i face usually with mouse lag, this is not ever, but usually i see this when i run system for 5hours.. in seven i was okay, but in ten windows i see this issue usually. Thanks. 57959