Windows 10: Mouse lagging and audio stuttering , video as well after win 10 version 2004 upgrade

Discus and support Mouse lagging and audio stuttering , video as well after win 10 version 2004 upgrade in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Has anybody had this issue where if I leave my computer off for a couple of hours and turn it back on . Everything stutters (including audio , video... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LastSombra, Sep 7, 2020.

1. Mouse lagging and audio stuttering , video as well after win 10 version 2004 upgrade

Has anybody had this issue where if I leave my computer off for a couple of hours and turn it back on . Everything stutters (including audio , video etc, offline and online . Literally unusable. Called Microsoft tech support and he didn’t fix it . If I shut off my pc when the stutter occurs it never turns off , it just stays on shutting down screen. Never had this in the previous build 1909? Can’t restore because I did a clean installation trying to fix it . And yes all drivers are up to date

PC specs RTX 2080S AMD 2700x 16GB RAM @3200 MHZ 500GB SSD 1 TB HDD

submitted by /u/LastSombra
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LastSombra, Sep 7, 2020

2. After the latest Windows 10 update Mouse lag and video stuttering

After the latest Windows 10 update my mouse lags and videos are unwatchable due to the stuttering issue.

Anybody have a fix?

Karl Platt, Sep 7, 2020
  3. Audio and Mouse Lags

Past 1 week I have been facing issues with my audio and video file. There is always a lag during video or audio playing. I am also encountering some mouse lags( like it stops for a sec). I tried updating my drivers, updating windows( windows 10 version 1909).

Please help me with this Mouse lagging and audio stuttering , video as well after win 10 version 2004 upgrade :(

atul.upadhyay, Sep 7, 2020
  4. SSheen21 Win User

Mouse lagging and audio stuttering , video as well after win 10 version 2004 upgrade

Win 10 - Dual monitor and Mouse/System? stutter

Hi,

I have install Win 10 on a new 2700x build with a XFX RX570 video card. I have an issue I am attempting to deal with.

1) The mouse stutters when I extend the desktop to my second monitor. Stutter = moving the mouse, it will freeze for a short time and then move. It does this constantly. Now I think this is system wide, but the mouse is just want caught my attention/focus.
    I see the same behaviour when typing - letter display in notepad stutters, and behaviour in playing video - play back stutters.

If do not extend the desktop to the second monitor the issue goes away. I have tried the latest drivers for the graphics card, mouse, adjusted settings for the mouse (before I saw the behaviour in the keyboard and video), USB power management, windows update
    and more I am forgetting.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

SSheen21, Sep 7, 2020
Thema:

Mouse lagging and audio stuttering , video as well after win 10 version 2004 upgrade

1. Mouse lagging and audio stuttering , video as well after win 10 version 2004 upgrade - Similar Threads - Mouse lagging audio

2. Video lags/stutters in web browser as well as Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video lags/stutters in web browser as well as Games: Hi, After the recent update, Graphics on my HP Pavilion Gaming I7-9750H GTX 1650 are lagging on Apps, Chrome, Edge, Movies, etc. Moreover, the trackpad is also stuttering/ lagging. Windows Version is 21H1. Please assist.Regards Abhinav...
  3. Sound, Video, and mouse stuttering accumulating lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound, Video, and mouse stuttering accumulating lag: I've been having this problem for a couple of months now and it's becoming an issue. If I'm watching a video on youtube or on MPC or anything like that, the video and sound will stutter together with the mouse, and the sound keeps falling further and further behind the...
  4. Mouse lag and stutter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse lag and stutter: i recently built my first pc, ryzen 5 2600 , 16gb ddr4 ram , and an rx 580 , but sometimes when i boot it’s just damn near unusable , the mouse will lag around the screen for a few seconds and when it does that it freezes everything else , when i’m typing something while it’s...
  5. Audio lags in videos after upgrading to 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio lags in videos after upgrading to 1909: I've been running on Windows 10 1803 for a long time with no problems whatsoever but when I upgraded to 1909 two days ago I started having this problem. The audio lags in videos sometimes randomely but it also happens everytime I pause the video and play it back again or...
  6. Audio stutters and lags during video and audio streams

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio stutters and lags during video and audio streams: Hi! Watching youtube and other stuff is not pleasing for my ears anymore, audio lags and stutters, no matter what audio source I am using. Here is a screenshot from latency mon: https://imgur.com/a/KmxGuNt Cpu does not throttle and bios in on the latest version Hope...
  7. Videos lag and stutter

Videos lag and stutter: So basically any video I play (locally, so not on YouTube) lags and stutters very badly. Yes I have tried using different media players and my video drivers are up to date. I have not found an answer online. I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 1803. Any help? Edit: forgot to...
  8. Mouse stuttering/Lag?

Mouse stuttering/Lag?: So i have been having this issue for a while and have gotten pretty annoyed at what's happening. Whenever i play a game, regardless of what it is even league of legends my mouse is skipping across the screen when i move it. Sometimes the mouse is fine and even when i leave...
  9. Insane stuttering (audio and video), lagging..after WIN 10 AU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Insane stuttering (audio and video), lagging..after WIN 10 AU: I was running most games on my PC at High to Ultra pre Win 10 AU with stable FPS(mostly). I have got 4GB RAM, 2GB GTX 960 STRIX, 1TB HDD, i3. Not the ideal I know but I used to get 40+ FPS on most games almost always. Then comes the Anniversary Update and like the idiot I...
  10. Audio Stuttering after Upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Stuttering after Upgrade: Today, I upgraded my Toshiba Laptop to Windows 10, it was previously windows 8 but the computer was windows 7 default. My sound was working fine until I installed Windows 10..I upgraded to Win10 and I played a youtube video and I hear choppy glitchy like sounds few once in a...