Windows 10: Mouse lagging and explorer shutted down when right click and click the properties on a...

Discus and support Mouse lagging and explorer shutted down when right click and click the properties on a... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So after i installed an application. I wanted to know where it is located, instead by clicking the "Open File Location" button. I clicked on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AlifandinoSatrio, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Mouse lagging and explorer shutted down when right click and click the properties on a...

So after i installed an application. I wanted to know where it is located, instead by clicking the "Open File Location" button. I clicked on the Properties to set it to run as administrator. But when i clicked the Properties button on that shortcut, my mouse started to lagging and then after that my explorer.exe stopped and make my pc turns into a bluescreen(not BSOD) and then the explorer.exe started again. But when i opened up a Properties for an application like .exe files, it worked perfectly. This also occurs when i opened an internet shortcut. Why?? Is there any fixes of this?. Hellpp

:)

AlifandinoSatrio, Apr 7, 2019

2. Mouse Lag

Hi,

Mouse lag and touchpad issues may occur due to damaged cables, outdated drivers, and more. To rectify those concerns, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    where you'll find troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse, touchpad, and keyboard issues.

If you're going to update your driver, we suggest that you do it manually instead of letting Windows search for an updated driver automatically. Here's how you can do it:

• Visit your device manufacturer’s website and download the latest driver from there.
    • Right-click on the Start button, then select Device Manager.
    • Select Mice and other pointing device, then the mouse
      driver name.
    • Right-click on driver and then select Uninstall device >Delete the driver software for this device check box >
      Uninstall.
    • After uninstalling, right-click on the driver that's having the issue, select
      Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Browse > look for the driver you've just downloaded >
      OK.
    • Select Next > follow the steps to install the driver >
      Close
    • Restart your computer.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Apr 7, 2019
  3. Mouse Lag!?!

Basically what it does is remove the mouse acceleration in XP. The mouse will feel slower at first, but eventually you'll get used to it... the only reason why I suggested the mouse fix was because mouse acceleration sometimes causes the sensation of having a laggy mouse (laggy meaning responding slowly). If you meant lag as in jumping around and generally not being responsive, then I guess you'll need to wait for more suggestions *Smile Mouse lagging and explorer shutted down when right click and click the properties on a... :)

anticlutch, Apr 7, 2019
  4. LGV
    LGV Win User

Mouse lagging and explorer shutted down when right click and click the properties on a...

Upper right corner lag.

And the hotfix too, 10.12a over it as well?
    sorry you may did but i no idea, so step by step.

And just make it clear;
    your lag is the mouse arow in the corner/
    if yes;
    do you use samthing on sidebar?
    if yes try to switch off and see...
    just my one cent

Thema:

Mouse lagging and explorer shutted down when right click and click the properties on a...

1. Mouse lagging and explorer shutted down when right click and click the properties on a... - Similar Threads - Mouse lagging explorer

2. right click of mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right click of mouse: HiMy Windows 11 restarts Windows Explorer when I right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-of-mouse/736234a2-1dff-4a29-85d3-50d469695400
  3. right click of mouse

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    right click of mouse: HiMy Windows 11 restarts Windows Explorer when I right click https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/right-click-of-mouse/736234a2-1dff-4a29-85d3-50d469695400
  4. Right Mouse Click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right Mouse Click: Hi, I'm used to right-clicking while installing a program and then AS Administrator to run the installation.Now when I click on my right mouse button in Windows 11, the program always disappears?Can anything be done about this, please?...
  5. File explorer shutting down on right click

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File explorer shutting down on right click: File explorer has started shutting down when I right click any folder in the left pane!! Any ideas why this is happening is much appreciated. TIA...
  6. Right mouse click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right mouse click: I have a microsoft keyboard and mouse connected via USB. The right mouse click no longer works on my mouse?? How do I fix - I have followed a number of articles but nothing has worked...
  7. Right Click to New drop down is delayed or lagging

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Right Click to New drop down is delayed or lagging: Best way to describe it is whenever you right click to go to new drop down it delays/takes awhile to load, i thought this was my machine but i confirmed it with my coworker too so it must be a windows update here is a gif of what i'm...
  8. explorer crashes on right mouse click

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    explorer crashes on right mouse click: File Explorer crashes when right mouse button is clicked to bring up sub menu. Also crashes randomly when drives are accessed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/explorer-crashes-on-right-mouse-click/dae788e5-919f-4044-8bfa-7de288b564f2
  9. Mouse Right Click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Right Click: The right click on my wireless Microsoft mouse does not work. Is there a setting I need to change? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-right-click/7aeebcf6-760f-4e8d-90d7-023c6e2400c6
  10. No properties on right click

in Windows 10 Support
    No properties on right click: Windows 10 My windows desktop has become strange. right clicking on my taskbar do not show properties. Any window opens maximized without the option to restore or minimize. Menu button missing on the taskbar but exists as an icon on the desktop. The leftmost icon on the...