Windows 10: Mouse lagging, freezing with AMD driver

Discus and support Mouse lagging, freezing with AMD driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated my AMD based laptop to latest version of driver Adrenalin 2020 and mouse lagging or stutter appeared and i can't get rid of it. I read in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BaSiL88, Dec 25, 2020.

1. BaSiL88 Win User

Mouse lagging, freezing with AMD driver

I updated my AMD based laptop to latest version of driver Adrenalin 2020 and mouse lagging or stutter appeared and i can't get rid of it.

I read in some article that's i should disable HDCP but unfortunately there's no a such thing in my driver setting

I tried to install older version but i can't find them on internet.

I'm now in a mess situation and the lagging drive me crazy..

any solution plz..

MY AMD is APU A4-5000 with 8330 graphics.

I need a solution like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...c6c-c597-4b58-895b-77c8b4d5a459?auth=1&page=2

I'm waiting for help ... God bless you

:)

BaSiL88, Dec 25, 2020

2. mouse cursor is lagging

Mouse cursor keeps lagging in the following way: it freezes in place and then quickly moves to where my mouse is. I did usual troubleshooting steps...specifically updated mouse drivers, graphics card drivers,
    tried to plug the USB into a different port etc.
    I tried to work in a safe mode and the issue doesn’t occur there

DemarcusSDEaglin, Dec 25, 2020
  3. GodTempo Win User
    Mouse makes computer lag/freeze

So i recently upgraded my laptop that i haven't used in a while to windows 10. Then i plugged in a mouse and when i moved it, it made my computer lag/freeze. If i watched a video on chrome then if i move my mouse it would lag or freeze. If i tried to play
    a game and moved my mouse it would lag/freeze. I tried using a different mouse and i also tried to change the port nothing would work. I also made sure i was on the latest drivers which i was. The problem is that whenever i move my mouse whatever im doing
    would lag/freeze. If i use the trackpad on the laptop it wouldn't lag or freeze.

My laptop is a HP 15 Notebook PC

Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N2840 @ 2.16GHz 2.16GHz

Ram: 4.00 GB

64 bit operating system

Windows 10 Home

Version: 1909

GodTempo, Dec 25, 2020
  4. Mouse lagging, freezing with AMD driver

Mouse Lag

Hi,

Mouse lag and touchpad issues may occur due to damaged cables, outdated drivers, and more. To rectify those concerns, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    where you'll find troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse, touchpad, and keyboard issues.

If you're going to update your driver, we suggest that you do it manually instead of letting Windows search for an updated driver automatically. Here's how you can do it:

• Visit your device manufacturer’s website and download the latest driver from there.
    • Right-click on the Start button, then select Device Manager.
    • Select Mice and other pointing device, then the mouse
      driver name.
    • Right-click on driver and then select Uninstall device >Delete the driver software for this device check box >
      Uninstall.
    • After uninstalling, right-click on the driver that's having the issue, select
      Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Browse > look for the driver you've just downloaded >
      OK.
    • Select Next > follow the steps to install the driver >
      Close
    • Restart your computer.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Mouse lagging, freezing with AMD driver

1. Mouse lagging, freezing with AMD driver - Similar Threads - Mouse lagging freezing

2. Mouse Touchpad Lagging and Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Touchpad Lagging and Freezing: Hi,I have HP Pavilion 15 laptop with Windows 11, I use ELAN Driver for the touchpad.Recently, The touchpad seems to randomly lag or freeze, especially after clicking on the touchpad and sometimes clicking on it again stops the lagging. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall...
  3. Mouse Touchpad Lagging and Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Touchpad Lagging and Freezing: Hi,I have HP Pavilion 15 laptop with Windows 11, I use ELAN Driver for the touchpad.Recently, The touchpad seems to randomly lag or freeze, especially after clicking on the touchpad and sometimes clicking on it again stops the lagging. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall...
  4. AMD and NVIDIA dynamic switch mouse freeze

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AMD and NVIDIA dynamic switch mouse freeze: I Got new legion 5 2021 model with r7 5800h and RTX 3070 I'm facing an annoying problem, I investigated it and found it was there about three years old Laptop Freeze Problem but not worked for meLaptop mouse freezes for a fraction of time in these cases and me be more, but...
  5. AMD and NVIDIA dynamic switch mouse freeze

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AMD and NVIDIA dynamic switch mouse freeze: I Got new legion 5 2021 model with r7 5800h and RTX 3070 I'm facing an annoying problem, I investigated it and found it was there about three years old Laptop Freeze Problem but not worked for meLaptop mouse freezes for a fraction of time in these cases and me be more, but...
  6. AMD and NVIDIA dynamic switch mouse freeze

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Sound and Mouse lag Freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound and Mouse lag Freezing: So my problem is that is have problems With sound (Razer Kreaken Pro v2) and my mouse (Logitech G503 Hero). The PC is sooo new and i don't know waht to do that happend so 4 weeks after i Bought it i have let the pc Built. And some times the hole pc is lagging. With the sound...
  8. Mouse makes computer lag/Freeze

Mouse makes computer lag/Freeze: So i recently upgraded my laptop that i haven't used in a while to windows 10. Then i plugged in a mouse and when i moved it, it made my computer lag/freeze. If i watched a video on chrome then if i move my mouse it would lag or freeze. If i tried to play a game and moved my...
  9. Mouse makes computer lag/freeze

Mouse makes computer lag/freeze: So i recently upgraded my laptop that i haven't used in a while to windows 10. Then i plugged in a mouse and when i moved it, it made my computer lag/freeze. If i watched a video on chrome then if i move my mouse it would lag or freeze. If i tried to play a game and moved my...
  10. Windows 10 freeze (AMD drivers)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freeze (AMD drivers): Hello! First of all I apologize in advance for my English. So, few days ago my pc (a clevo notebook) suddenly got stuck during a gaming session (with a pretty light game) and the only thing that I could do was shut it down through the power button. After that, whenever I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. amd radeon hd 8330 mouse freezee

2. radeon a4 radeon 8330 mouse