Windows 10: Mouse lags for a second every couple of seconds

Discus and support Mouse lags for a second every couple of seconds in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have a problem that my mouse "Logitech G500s" Lags for a couple of seconds every 2 seconds randomly from 5 hours to 10 minutes it's really... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Maksymilian Cegiełka, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Mouse lags for a second every couple of seconds

Hello I have a problem that my mouse "Logitech G500s" Lags for a couple of seconds every 2 seconds randomly from 5 hours to 10 minutes

it's really annoying but i observated something that whenever my mouse lags it disables Ctrl + C and Ctrl + V keybinds on mouse

Not avaliable any new driver it's outdate

Cannot rollback a driver

Sometimes it make disconnect and connect sound

My Graphics Card Is outdate too Nividia 670M

Mostly happens while gaming

:)

Maksymilian Cegiełka, Feb 21, 2021

2. Mouse Lag

Whenever I open up a new app, or make a new tab, my mouse and/or track pad staggers across the screen. If I open up a game the mouse will lag for 10 seconds, go back to normal for one second, and lag for the rest. PLEASE HELP!

Rohan Everything, Feb 21, 2021
  3. JamesDK1 Win User
    Mouse Lags on Second Monitor Desktop

Hello. I recently purchased a BenQ 60Hz monitor and hooked it up through HDMI. Everything was working smoothly until I closed a full screen application. Now the pointer and any commands initiated lags substantially. This issue only occurs on the desktop
    of the second monitor. If there is an application or web browser open, the pointer and commands are fine. The first monitor works fine as well.

I have tried a couple of fixes to similar issues but with no luck. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

JamesDK1, Feb 21, 2021
  4. Mouse lags for a second every couple of seconds

Second Monitor Lag

Hey. My second monitor has enormous amounts of lag when connected. I use Windows 10, my second monitor is 1920x1080, while my original monitor where the DVD recorder is located is 1600x900. It lags on the 1080p monitor, while the default monitor works flawlessly.

How do I troubleshoot this?

Shima Xinkai, Feb 21, 2021
Thema:

Mouse lags for a second every couple of seconds

1. Mouse lags for a second every couple of seconds - Similar Threads - Mouse lags second

2. Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds: Hi there!During the last few days all of the sudden both my mouse and keyboard started having "lags", that is, not reacting for a second or so roughly every 30 seconds. It happens only while on the Desktop/in Windows 10 environment. It never happens when I'm playing Games, so...
  3. Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds: Hi there!During the last few days all of the sudden both my mouse and keyboard started having "lags", that is, not reacting for a second or so roughly every 30 seconds. It happens only while on the Desktop/in Windows 10 environment. It never happens when I'm playing Games, so...
  4. Keyboard and Mouse Lagging Every Few Seconds

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Win10 lag/stuttering every second

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 lag/stuttering every second: Hello,I recently started having a problem within the last day where the entire computer will freeze almost every second for a millisecond while audio sounds fine and is never interrupted.I don’t remember doing anything that would have started this besides disabling the...
  6. Pc lags for a second every other second

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc lags for a second every other second: So I have had this problem since December, sometimes it just goes away. I’ve tried everything that google searches recommend. It effects everything making the pc basically unusable. Task manager shows 1% cpu usage but if I move the mouse across the screen it will just stop...
  7. Mouse freezes for ~half a second every couple seconds.

Mouse freezes for ~half a second every couple seconds.: This issue has been bugging me ever since a couple of weeks ago when I added another graphics card to my PC. I did not install any drivers for it and I actually removed it about a week ago and it did not fix the problem. I've updated my graphics card drivers, then rolled them...
  8. Windows lags every 3 seconds

Windows lags every 3 seconds: I had a problem with my laptop not updating. I updated all drivers including BIOS. After that the computer started lagging every 3 seconds, video playback and the mouse as well. I then did a clean install of Windows 10 and applied all the updates. It is now up to date. The...
  9. Lag Spikes Every 3 Seconds

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lag Spikes Every 3 Seconds: So, just a few days ago, I got on my computer and started experiencing these lag spikes... It occurs every 2-3 seconds (and it's a second-long spike)... to equate to how this feels: It's like playing an FPS game with lag -- you're shooting a person, but the shots aren't...
  10. delay / lag every 2 seconds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    delay / lag every 2 seconds: it's been almost a year since i got this laptop and its been happening ever since. whenever i use the mouse, touchpad or graphics tablet, it starts to lag for 2 seconds and it happens every 3-5 seconds. i've tried restarting the computer, cleaning out files, uninstalling and...