Windows 10: mouse lags with 2 monitors

Discus and support mouse lags with 2 monitors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a new pc 4 month old with a radeon RX580 card, when I connect the secound monitor my mouse lags across both screens, I've tried them in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mark de Tournillon, May 11, 2019.

1. mouse lags with 2 monitors

I have a new pc 4 month old with a radeon RX580 card, when I connect the secound monitor my mouse lags across both screens, I've tried them in different hdmi ports , windows sees both monitors and they work fine but this mouse lag is driving me crazy. Any help please

:)

Mark de Tournillon, May 11, 2019
  2. KathyFM Win User

Monitor / Mouse / Keyboard Lag Problems

I have a Lenovo X1 Windows 10 Laptop. I have a Logitech Wireless Mouse and Keyboard. I have a Viewsonic LED 1080p Full HD montior. When connecting the monitor to the laptop there is a lag time on the monitor. There is an even more significant lag with
    the mouse and keyboard. The mouse and keyboard work fine on the laptop itself. How do I get rid of the monitor, mouse, keyboard lags? I have already tried removing the mouse and keyboard and reinstalling but this action has not helped. Please advise. Thanks.

KathyFM, May 11, 2019
  3. Mouse Lag!?!

Basically what it does is remove the mouse acceleration in XP. The mouse will feel slower at first, but eventually you'll get used to it... the only reason why I suggested the mouse fix was because mouse acceleration sometimes causes the sensation of having a laggy mouse (laggy meaning responding slowly). If you meant lag as in jumping around and generally not being responsive, then I guess you'll need to wait for more suggestions *Smile mouse lags with 2 monitors :)

anticlutch, May 11, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

mouse lags with 2 monitors

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, May 11, 2019
Thema:

mouse lags with 2 monitors

1. mouse lags with 2 monitors - Similar Threads - mouse lags monitors

2. 3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1: Hi,I have Win 11 23H2 x64 running on:Ryzen 9 7900x3d, RTX 2080ti, 64gb DDR5 RamThe system operates on a 3 Monitor Setup all 144hz or higher.obviously i want to use my 3 monitors while gaming so I play on main monitor and additionally watch a stream or videos on second...
  3. 3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 Monitor Setup: Monitor 2&3 Are lagging when gaming on Monitor 1: Hi,I have Win 11 23H2 x64 running on:Ryzen 9 7900x3d, RTX 2080ti, 64gb DDR5 RamThe system operates on a 3 Monitor Setup all 144hz or higher.obviously i want to use my 3 monitors while gaming so I play on main monitor and additionally watch a stream or videos on second...
  4. mouse lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse lag: i have very high mouse and touchpad input latency issue-this issue happens only when i an charging my laptop and when any peripheral device like usb speakers are connected. But on battery power every thing seems good.-this issue also happens in Ubuntu-help somebody in this...
  5. Mouse on Wrong Screen 2 Monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse on Wrong Screen 2 Monitors: The mouse moves off the Right screen to the right. I need it to go to the left ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-on-wrong-screen-2-monitors/b5b3c214-62f5-4752-ae8f-653dc0c3ff8e
  6. MOUSE LAGGING

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MOUSE LAGGING: So, I bought a pc this year, everything was just fine till yesterday, when I felt that my mouse was like “heavier “ the pointer keep lagging. It kinda stuck for 0.9s then come back. What could it be? Can anyone help? submitted by /u/sonekhaaa [link] [comments]...
  7. Mouse lagging!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse lagging!: Why is my wireless mouse constantly lagging? This is such a basic function to a computer that I should not be having these issues with Windows. Absolutely no problems with Win7. Nothing but problems with Windows 10. I have tried EVERY one of the fixes suggested in the forum....
  8. My mouse lags between dual monitors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My mouse lags between dual monitors: Does anyone have a solution please? I'm using an HP Spectre notebook with a Dynadock hub linked to 2 monitors. The mouse is really slow - so annoying! Thanks in advance...
  9. Monitor / Mouse / Keyboard Lag Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor / Mouse / Keyboard Lag Problems: I have a Lenovo X1 Windows 10 Laptop. I have a Logitech Wireless Mouse and Keyboard. I have a Viewsonic LED 1080p Full HD montior. When connecting the monitor to the laptop there is a lag time on the monitor. There is an even more significant lag with the mouse and keyboard....
  10. Mouse Lag

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Lag: Whenever I open up a new app, or make a new tab, my mouse and/or track pad staggers across the screen. If I open up a game the mouse will lag for 10 seconds, go back to normal for one second, and lag for the rest. PLEASE HELP!...