Windows 10: Mouse lags...

Discus and support Mouse lags... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently, my mouse lags intensely from the position where the mouse moves to be and where the position in the cursor is. When the cursor "gets around... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by David J. Spinelli, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Mouse lags...

Recently, my mouse lags intensely from the position where the mouse moves to be and where the position in the cursor is. When the cursor "gets around it," the cursor moves to it where the mouse is there. Am I explaining correctly??? I am completely frustrated and distraught. Is this a virus? it happens in every level of Windows. I checked with defender and malware settings; but apparently they are clean. Please help.

:)

David J. Spinelli, Sep 28, 2019

2. Mouse Lag!?!

Basically what it does is remove the mouse acceleration in XP. The mouse will feel slower at first, but eventually you'll get used to it... the only reason why I suggested the mouse fix was because mouse acceleration sometimes causes the sensation of having a laggy mouse (laggy meaning responding slowly). If you meant lag as in jumping around and generally not being responsive, then I guess you'll need to wait for more suggestions *Smile Mouse lags... :)

anticlutch, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Mouse lags...

Mouse Lag

Hi,

Mouse lag and touchpad issues may occur due to damaged cables, outdated drivers, and more. To rectify those concerns, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    where you'll find troubleshooting steps suitable for mouse, touchpad, and keyboard issues.

If you're going to update your driver, we suggest that you do it manually instead of letting Windows search for an updated driver automatically. Here's how you can do it:

• Visit your device manufacturer’s website and download the latest driver from there.
    • Right-click on the Start button, then select Device Manager.
    • Select Mice and other pointing device, then the mouse
      driver name.
    • Right-click on driver and then select Uninstall device >Delete the driver software for this device check box >
      Uninstall.
    • After uninstalling, right-click on the driver that's having the issue, select
      Update driver > Browse my computer for driver software.
    • Select Browse > look for the driver you've just downloaded >
      OK.
    • Select Next > follow the steps to install the driver >
      Close
    • Restart your computer.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Angela Pun, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Mouse lags...

1. Mouse lags... - Similar Threads - Mouse lags

2. Windows 10 Activation watermark causes mouse input lag

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Activation watermark causes mouse input lag: Whenever the windows 10 activation watermark pops up (ive noticed, its every 3 hours) it adds input lag to my mouse almost as if its vsync, and when I end the process explorer.exe (which removes the watermark until its reopened) the input lag is gone, is there any explanation...
  3. Gaming makes my mouse stutter, causes lag and beeping sounds are coming out of my speakers

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Gaming makes my mouse stutter, causes lag and beeping sounds are coming out of my speakers: Hello, I recently bought a new PC and while playing some games I keep getting this weird beeping sound followed by my mouse stuttering/lagging and being unresponsive which makes it basically impossible to enjoy gaming. Heres an example video of another person having a...
  4. Windows 10 Random beeps and lag on mouse when there is mouse input

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Random beeps and lag on mouse when there is mouse input: This issue was fixed temporary with a previous post with the same reason but the problem emerges after restart. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-random-beeps-and-lag-on-mouse-when/1fed5c01-185a-4d05-90ad-0448d2996186
  5. Random Mouse lag and beeps upon mouse input while in-game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Mouse lag and beeps upon mouse input while in-game: This occurred recently and I have tried updating mouse drivers, disable them and reconnecting the mouse. Still no clue what I should do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-mouse-lag-and-beeps-upon-mouse-input-while/a2f0e872-e144-4f9f-a6eb-f2bbd94468a9
  6. Keyboard and mouse lags

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse lags: This is not a new problem. Searching finds plenty of posts about it but most that I have found relate to earlier versions of Windows. I am using the latest version of Windows 10 on a high powered machine form Chillblast. Problem - Mouse movements inconsistent - can be...
  7. Keyboard and mouse lags

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Keyboard and mouse lags: This is not a new problem. Searching finds plenty of posts about it but most that I have found relate to earlier versions of Windows. I am using the latest version of Windows 10 on a high powered machine form Chillblast. Problem - Mouse movements inconsistent - can be...
  8. Windows 10 Mouse Lag

Windows 10 Mouse Lag: Hi Community, Lack of smooth mouse movement: To sum up the issue, the cursor is not smooth and feels like it is lagging behind by a few noticeable milliseconds. Context: I have tried a number of different things suggested in online articles but to no success so far...
  9. Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10

Microsoft Wireless mouse and keyboard lag in Windows 10: Hi. I am experiencing significant lag on my wireless mouse and keyboard in Windows 10. I specifically bought a Microsoft wireless mouse and keyboard thinking that it would be more compatible than the Logitech products I had previously. I keep all my drivers up to date,...
  10. Mouse Lag in applications after Update 2019

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Lag in applications after Update 2019: Never have I ever had mouse lag on my computer in any shape way or form. I have always used these applications without any problems and the fact that I am only recently experiencing these issues suggest that these applications are compatible with windows and something...