Windows 10: Mouse latency in all games after 2 hours (HELP!)

Discus and support Mouse latency in all games after 2 hours (HELP!) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Ok so I've been dealing with this issue for 1 year now and have no idea what is causing it. I've tried so many different things but the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/chainsawkitten9, Feb 24, 2020.

1. Mouse latency in all games after 2 hours (HELP!)

Ok so I've been dealing with this issue for 1 year now and have no idea what is causing it. I've tried so many different things but the problem persists. What happens is after the PC has been running for from what I've found, roughly 2 hours, a latency that only affects the mouse occurs in games and games alone and will remain until the PC is restarted. Ive tried almost everything hardware related that people have suggested I try and have resorted to building a new PC which did not ease the problem. I have no idea if I'm correct or not but from what I'm guessing, this issue has to do with something in windows 10 and not a hardware or electrical issue. I'm willing to try any suggestions at this point, in the Hope's that I can fix this issue. Thank you for your time.

SPECS: (MOTHERBOARD) ASUS PRIME Z390-A (GPU) ASUS Phoenix GTX 1660 (CPU) Intel I5 9400k (PSU) CORSAIR 850X (MEMORY) Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200MHz 16gb (STORAGE) Samsung 860 EVO 500Gb

submitted by /u/chainsawkitten9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/chainsawkitten9, Feb 24, 2020
  2. johnspack Win User

mouse latency even on desktop win10

10000 reason why it could be. Vertical sync on? That will add something. Is it a true gaming mouse? If not, that could slow things down.
    Go down the check list.
    Good gaming mice let you set latency to 1ms in the driver, did he do that?

johnspack, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Mouse Pointer almost invisible when pressed Win + G in games.

Hi Isaquede,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your mouse pointer, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes/updates made on your device?
    • When did the issue begin?
    • Is it happening in all your activities?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

In the meantime, we suggest that check these article: Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    & How to troubleshoot mouse pointer display issues in Microsoft games, and follow
    the troubleshooting steps to resolve your mouse pointer issue.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Feb 24, 2020
  4. Mouse latency in all games after 2 hours (HELP!)

Counter Strike 1.6 (Game) Windows 10 Fall Creators Update mouse problem.

Thanks for the update and for performing the troubleshooting steps provided above. If this is an issue with the mouse driver, we would highly recommend contacting your computer manufacturer for any updates for the mouse driver.

For additional steps, we suggest that you perform the steps below:

Reset the game from the Settings menu.

• Click Start and click Settings.

• Select System.

• Select Apps and features.

• Find the game and click Advanced options.

• Click Reset. You need to restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

Mouse latency in all games after 2 hours (HELP!)

1. Mouse latency in all games after 2 hours (HELP!) - Similar Threads - Mouse latency games

2. Sign in after 2 hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sign in after 2 hours: I am not able to access my laptop after the recent update as my screen goes black. I did the bios screen after pressing F9 and power button to make it default as per the guidelines said in the Microsoft community help webpage. After that, i am not able to sign in and asks me...
  3. Sign in after 2 hours

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in after 2 hours: I am not able to access my laptop after the recent update as my screen goes black. I did the bios screen after pressing F9 and power button to make it default as per the guidelines said in the Microsoft community help webpage. After that, i am not able to sign in and asks me...
  4. Input latency inconsistency from day to day/hour to hour.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Input latency inconsistency from day to day/hour to hour.: Hi,I wanna start off by saying that i'm not sure this is the right sub-group to post this question. If you have any suggestion where to look or ask for answers let me know please.I have been playing a game called Rocket League for 6 years straight basically every week for at...
  5. Input latency inconsistency from day to day/hour to hour.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Input latency inconsistency from day to day/hour to hour.: Hi,I wanna start off by saying that i'm not sure this is the right sub-group to post this question. If you have any suggestion where to look or ask for answers let me know please.I have been playing a game called Rocket League for 6 years straight basically every week for at...
  6. Input latency inconsistency from day to day/hour to hour.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. DPC Latency Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DPC Latency Help: Hi! I am experiencing heavy input delay whilst gaming and even on the desktop. As a competitive gamer, this makes playing games extremely unenjoyable and essentially unplayable as my mouse has no precision and feels floaty. I have tried a variety of hardware replacements...
  8. 2 hours...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    2 hours...: [ATTACH] pc crashed 2hrs ago, and still 20 percent. submitted by /u/DionPerera [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/is6kg3/2_hours/
  9. Mouse not working homework due in 2 hours

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse not working homework due in 2 hours: This is the second time this has happened and it only fixed itself last time somehow because my dad pushed the power button instead of me. My mouse can move on screen but cannot scroll or left click on a window. Any window selected results in it becoming grey like I clicked...
  10. Random latency and slowdowns after a few hour of usage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random latency and slowdowns after a few hour of usage: I had a problem which was started 2 or 3 weeks ago, the windows slows down after 4-6 hours of usage. Usage stats: CPU ~20% | RAM 46% | Disc 0% (<0,5Mb) | Network 0% | Processes: 332 | Threads: 4306 | Descriptors(?): 152498 CPU: i7-4700HQ (2,4GHz) RAM: 32GB System runs on...