Windows 10: Mouse left click acting like a right click

Discus and support Mouse left click acting like a right click in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Both my left and right click are acting like a right click. I have gone into mouse setting and made sure that the left button was selected as the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Matthew O'Rourke, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Mouse left click acting like a right click

Both my left and right click are acting like a right click. I have gone into mouse setting and made sure that the left button was selected as the primary button. I have reset the computer and I have checked for and installed updates and the problem still persists. What can I do to fix this problem.

This mouse is built into the laptop itself, it is not something that I can just remove and reinstall.

:)

Matthew O'Rourke, Oct 23, 2019

2. Mouse left-click is acting like a right-click.

My mouse has recently acting weird. Whenever I left-clicked the mouse, acts like a right-click however my right-click is still good. Therefore, both buttons are acting like right-clicks. Sometimes, it goes off by just leaving it a few minutes but then
    the issue returns if you used it after a few seconds. Since I'm using a laptop, both the external mouse and the touch pad had this issue. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the mouse drivers but did not work. Please send a help. Thank you.

SherwinJalandoni, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Mouse left-click is acting like a right-click.

Thank you very much but I already tried this but it did not solve the problem. My primary button is left but still it acts weird.

SherwinJalandoni, Oct 23, 2019
  4. BenGish Win User

Mouse left click acting like a right click

Left clicking acts like right click

Recently, post windows update 4/‎10/‎2018, when attempting to left click & drag (ex. moving a window or dragging a scroll bar or moving a shortcut on the desktop) the properties menu of a right mouse click opens. Similar to description of ( Left clicking acts like right click
    ).

I have not yet attempted to roll back the update but all other suggestions within the post mentioned above have failed to resolve the issue. No hardware changes have been made in the time frame. The only other software change in the time frame has been an
    nVidia graphics driver update.

BenGish, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Mouse left click acting like a right click

1. Mouse left click acting like a right click - Similar Threads - Mouse left click

2. My enter key is acting like a left click.

in Windows 10 Customization
    My enter key is acting like a left click.: Anytime I press the enter key, not the one on the number pad, it acts like a left click and brings up the paste/copy window and I cant find out how to fix it. any help would be appreciated, thanks....
  3. Enter key is acting as left mouse click [Solved]

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Enter key is acting as left mouse click [Solved]: So I have had my wired mouse and keyboard for a while, some months, never had any issues. Last night I went to control panel, went to uninstall a program, and I repaired both X64 and X86 Microsoft visual C++ programs. I reset my PC today while getting several PC updates....
  4. Enter key is acting as left mouse click

Enter key is acting as left mouse click: So I have had my wired mouse and keyboard for a while, some months, never had any issues. Last night I went to control panel, went to uninstall a program, and I repaired both X64 and X86 Microsoft visual C++ programs. I reset my PC today while getting several PC updates....
  5. Left click also right clicks sometimes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Left click also right clicks sometimes: If I hold left click, then sometimes, it right clicks as well. I'm only touching the left mouse button, and yes, my primary buttons aren't switched. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling most of my mouse drivers and restarting my PC. Please send help....
  6. Mouse does spontaneous right click and left click freezes until right click is used...?

Mouse does spontaneous right click and left click freezes until right click is used...?: My mouse has a spontaneous right click occur and simultaneously the left click doesn't work until I right click on some part of the page I'm on. Windows 10 OS and Edge browser. I have tried different mouses, cleaned their buttons etc. and uninstalled the mouse drivers and...
  7. Left click mouse

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Left click mouse: Hi all. Ive searched and googled until Im exhausted, finallay joined here to see if theres help. Using win10 om acer aspire laptop. I changed my mouse to a wired red led light under neath. Now whenever I left click on a file/folder/picture etc etc on the desktop nothing...
  8. Mouse clicks acting bizarre

Mouse clicks acting bizarre: My Logitech M510, which is only a few months old, at most, has started acting odd. A lot of times, I would click something, and the system would react as if I clicked twice. And if I'm highlighting text, it jumps around, even though I'm holding down the button firmly but...
  9. Left/right click problem (mouse and trackpad)

Left/right click problem (mouse and trackpad): Hi everyone, I'm really struggling with using my Cube Mix Plus tablet in laptop mode. With the keyboard connected, doesn't matter if I use the trackpad or mouse, when I click on certain things they just flash up momentarily then disappear. Including the mouse settings window,...
  10. left click on mouse

left click on mouse: since I bought my new Dell windows 10 desktop I have been having trouble with my mouse. its very touchy and I have to play around with it to find a spot that will allow the left click. I heard there is a way to fix this. any help would be appreciated...tyvm *Rolleyes 87250

Users found this page by searching for:

1. right click acting like left click windows 10