Windows 10: Mouse Left Click doesn't work

Discus and support Mouse Left Click doesn't work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am on a Dell Latitude 7490 running Windows 10 Pro 64bit. The left click on the mouse is not working when click on window pane buttons or when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BLowe88, Feb 6, 2019.

1. BLowe88 Win User

Mouse Left Click doesn't work

I am on a Dell Latitude 7490 running Windows 10 Pro 64bit. The left click on the mouse is not working when click on window pane buttons or when selecting items in start menu, or when pressing options like task manager after pressing ctrl-alt-delete. The weird thing is the left click button always works after pressing the right click first.

I have reinstalled the mouse drivers, I have checked for other updates, I even ran sfc /scannow and the three DISM checks and found no file corruptions. I know its not a mouse hardware issue because I am accessing this computer remotely and the same issue happens with my mouse.

What other solutions do you have?

:)

BLowe88, Feb 6, 2019
  2. AlbertoMA Win User

my 3Dprinter doesn´t appear

My 3D printer doesn´t appear on when I open 3D builder on the left popup to choose printer.

Is it need to do any previous step?? I thought It was plug and play. the printer is an UP Plus2 from Tiertime so, it is one of the recommended partners manufaturers. any message of error just doesnçt possible to send the prin.

AlbertoMA, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Windows Edge still doesn`t work correctly

Hi Graham,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to run the 'Internet Explorer Performance' troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type 'Troubleshooting' in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All on the top left pane.
    • Click on Internet Explorer Performance and follow the on screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Mouse Left Click doesn't work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Mouse Left Click doesn't work

1. Mouse Left Click doesn't work - Similar Threads - Mouse Left Click

2. My mouse left click doesn't work in games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse left click doesn't work in games: My mouse left click doesn't work in games, no matter how dmhard I press it, only way to make it work is by pressing control keycrouching or standing still and not touching anything anything else even that works after 2-3seconds of not moving or touching any other key, at...
  3. My mouse left click doesn't work in games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse left click doesn't work in games: My mouse left click doesn't work in games, no matter how dmhard I press it, only way to make it work is by pressing control keycrouching or standing still and not touching anything anything else even that works after 2-3seconds of not moving or touching any other key, at...
  4. Mouse Left Click not working.........

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Left Click not working.........: the left click of my mouse doesnt work properly i have tried different mices but the problem resists . The left click works but sometimes it just doesnt work . Like when i click on something to open it its like nothing happens then i need to smash the left click severl times...
  5. Mouse Left Click not working.........

Mouse Left Click not working.........: the left click of my mouse doesnt work properly i have tried different mices but the problem resists . The left click works but sometimes it just doesnt work . Like when i click on something to open it its like nothing happens then i need to smash the left click severl times...
  6. Mouse Left Click not working.........

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Mouse left click not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse left click not working: When ever I left click my mouse deletes my stuff, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-left-click-not-working/38226cb9-8bc6-4995-9e1c-5e1f4f1b9402
  8. Mouse left click not working

Mouse left click not working: When ever I left click my mouse deletes my stuff, what should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-left-click-not-working/38226cb9-8bc6-4995-9e1c-5e1f4f1b9402
  9. Mouse left click not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. left mouse click not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    left mouse click not working: Hi i'm not very microsoft literate so i need some very basic support. my problem is i have lost the left click on my mouse. i managed to use keyboard to access the settings and change to right click as main button and now have this functionality. if i return to left click...