Windows 10: Mouse light is turn on after shut down :/

Discus and support Mouse light is turn on after shut down :/ in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello. Can you please help me to solve this problem. Mouse light is turn on after shut down. I have one solution. If I turn off FAST STARTUP,mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tomic Dejan, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Mouse light is turn on after shut down :/

Hello. Can you please help me to solve this problem. Mouse light is turn on after shut down. I have one solution. If I turn off FAST STARTUP,mouse light is turn off but then my pc turn on slower. Do you know another solution where I am not going to take damage on startup time.

:)

Tomic Dejan, Aug 3, 2018
  2. 20mmrain Win User

Mouse light stays on after Computer Shut down???

Okay so has that caused any problems for you? And do you think it is safe?

Okay I'm back after looking in the BIOS there is nothing that could be doing this that I am aware of enabled. I also unplugged it from the KVM and plugged it into the front port and it still stayed on.
    My theory of what is happening is that my motherboard is always putting power to the USB ports. And the reason the lights go off on the Keyboard is because that it dose have a switch on the Keyboard to shut it off. There for maybe a setting on the keyboard drivers also has a setting to shut off the lights apon shut down.
    Because my replacement mouse is cheap it doesn't have either. How does this sound for a theory? Does this sound logical?

Like I sadi my last OCZ laser mouse the Light did shut off! This mouse is a cheap brand by the name of Gigaware

No wait that theory doesn't make sense ether .... man I don't know all I care about is to make sure it's safe I could give a crap if it wants to stay on *Smile Mouse light is turn on after shut down :/ :)

I just plugged in my old OCZ mouse and yes that one still turns off when I power down(at least the light turns off) So I think it's just this mouse and I hope there is no danger.

20mmrain, Aug 3, 2018
  3. Why doesn't my mouse light turn off after I shut down the PC?

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    If it is a laptop, I would suggest you to take the battery out and check if you continue to see the light. If it is desktop, take power cable out from the power socket after switching off the computer and check.

This may happen if the computer is not fully shutting down because without power source, the light cannot be on.

I would suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter and check.

Type Troubleshooting in search bar and click it

Click System & Security and then click Power. Follow the instructions.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Aug 3, 2018
  4. BunnyJ Win User

Mouse light is turn on after shut down :/

Power Light blinks before Shutting Down

I thought the same thing. My PC does that.. red light blinks until it's fully shut down.

BunnyJ, Aug 3, 2018
Thema:

Mouse light is turn on after shut down :/

1. Mouse light is turn on after shut down :/ - Similar Threads - Mouse light turn

2. PC turns on after Shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC turns on after Shut down: Hello there,to fully explain the situation:My computer turns itself on after pressing a key on my keyboard after I shut it down. I noticed this only occurs when my pc is put to sleep and woken up before I turn it off.I assume it might be a bug connected to the wake up...
  3. PC turns on after Shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC turns on after Shut down: Hello there,to fully explain the situation:My computer turns itself on after pressing a key on my keyboard after I shut it down. I noticed this only occurs when my pc is put to sleep and woken up before I turn it off.I assume it might be a bug connected to the wake up...
  4. Pc fans and lights still on after shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Pc fans and lights still on after shut down: Hi So I am having a problem with my pc where when i shut it down my fans and lights are still on and the only thing I am able to do is hold down my power button till it turns off....
  5. power problem laptop won't turn on after sleep or shut down lights power light stays on

power problem laptop won't turn on after sleep or shut down lights power light stays on: power lite and power button lite stay on after shutdown but windows doesn't shut down all the way. I have to press the reset button to get it going again I dont know what.s going on with this . HELP!!!...
  6. mouse shut down

mouse shut down: Despite changing my power management setting for my usb mouse, it frequently shuts down. even while in use [rarely but has happened] I have changed my poer setting for system changed power management under devises usb and looked into what else but totally fails in removing...
  7. Windows shut down after turn on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows shut down after turn on: Hi, Today i iipdated my old sony vaio laptop windows 7 home to windows 10. After everything is doen, the start up was in safe mode. Fonts were really huge. After sucessfully turning it on it shut down itself within 5-10 seconds. The problem hapeens everytime. Now I cannot...
  8. Fan and power lights remain turned on after shutting down PC

Fan and power lights remain turned on after shutting down PC: When I turn off my computer, the screen goes back as normal, but the lights remain turned on and the fan doesn't stop. If I hold down the power button for 5 seconds, it powers off, but I want to avoid doing so everytime. I've read a lot of similar questions, but none of...
  9. PC shuts down after turning it on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC shuts down after turning it on: Hello. I have a problem with my pc. I have windows 10 installed, and have formatted and installed windows all over again trying to fix this problem but it didn't do it. When I turn on my pc, the windows logo appears for a few seconds and then the computer shuts off. When I...
  10. Light stays on after shutting down.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Light stays on after shutting down.: Hello there, My GTX Gaming G1 1070 and Corsair H100i v2 Liquid Cooler LED's stay on faintly even after turning off the computer. The GTX 1070 still fades in and out of different colours and the Liquid Cooler contains its white but faint light coming from the Corsair Logo....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mouse to turn on when shut down

2. mouse led on after PC shut down

3. mouse is glowing after shut down

4. mouse ligh on pc shut down