Windows 10: Mouse loading priority

Discus and support Mouse loading priority in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hey everyone, i have a Logitech G602 MMO mouse. I also have a 3440x1440 resolution monitor. After I login to Windows, my mouse has no acceleration or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Jackmoved, Jan 26, 2021.

1. Mouse loading priority

Hey everyone, i have a Logitech G602 MMO mouse. I also have a 3440x1440 resolution monitor. After I login to Windows, my mouse has no acceleration or movement speed at all, kind of like those old apple2 systems. Then finally, my Logitech Gaming Software (GHUB) loads and I have normal speed again.

I was just wondering if there was a way to make this load as a priority driver so I can immediately start doing things instead of waiting 15seconds or however log it takes to load it (which seems like the last thing it loads). I have a boot SSD, so mechanical changes aren't an option.

submitted by /u/Jackmoved
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Jackmoved, Jan 26, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Change Wireless Network Connection Priority Order in Windows 10

Hello Denis, Mouse loading priority :)

The command in step 2 of Option Two should show your wireless networks listed in priority order. Top of the list is higher.

Brink, Jan 26, 2021
  3. Mouse loads continuosly

The recent change that you've performed could've updated your mouse driver causing it not to work properly. As an initial step to diagnose your concern, we suggest that you reinstall your mouse driver to reset it to default. To do this, follow the steps
    below:

• Type Device Manager in the search box and press Enter.
    • Click the drop-down arrow for Mice and other pointing devices to view the driver.
    • Right-click the mouse driver and select Properties.
    • Select the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Click OK and exit the Device Manager window.

Restart your device to reinstall the driver. Once your device is back on, check if you encounter the same concern.

Let us know should need further assistance.

Darwin Dim, Jan 26, 2021
  4. Mouse loading priority

Priority loading

Hi,

I was wondering how you order your loading time for programs and drivers.

You might be able to optimize your loading times for the startup menu to load depending on time of use. Some of my apps load up and I don't use them at all or maybe very little over there in my start menu anyway.

I'm sure certain drivers and programs can be loaded in a slower manner if not used right away.

So only with the necessary at full blast for sure then slow load everything else so you can at least do normal functions.

I guess you could call it priority loading

Nicholas PaulLangford, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

Mouse loading priority

1. Mouse loading priority - Similar Threads - Mouse loading priority

2. Keyboard & mouse not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard & mouse not loading: Trying to use old Win XP pro desktop which worked a few weeks ago. On switch on now no keyboard or mice recognized. Cannot hit DEL or F2 keys as keyboard not working. Tried 3 keyboards including brand new one, USB and PS2, none working. The 4 USB Ports are fine as power...
  3. Keyboard & mouse not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard & mouse not loading: Trying to use old Win XP pro desktop which worked a few weeks ago. On switch on now no keyboard or mice recognized. Cannot hit DEL or F2 keys as keyboard not working. Tried 3 keyboards including brand new one, USB and PS2, none working. The 4 USB Ports are fine as power...
  4. Mouse Loading Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Loading Problem: Sometimes my mouse has this blue circle loading thing even if i'm not even doing anything. Not even launching or installing anything. What does it mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-loading-problem/1276a37f-4d65-45c8-88e2-408d27300e95
  5. Mouse Loading Problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Loading Problem: Sometimes my mouse has this blue circle loading thing even if i'm not even doing anything. Not even launching or installing anything. What does it mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-loading-problem/1276a37f-4d65-45c8-88e2-408d27300e95
  6. Mouse Loading Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Mouse keeps loading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse keeps loading: My mouse keeps loading and everytime that i'm typing or searching it's stop and it goes back again like this: "Good Morning" when I type this it goes like this: "Good Mning" its stoping and it cutting. its hard to type or play like this because it keeps loading, pls give me...
  8. Priority

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Priority: Hi I no longer find 'set priority' in the right-click menu in Windows 10 Task Manager Please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/priority/081ca1e8-01e0-4bc7-87d9-9328e719a07f
  9. Priority of Apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    Priority of Apps: Hello, is there a Way to Change the Priority of an App without an Skript or a App, so that the App starts with the Same Priority every Time? Thank You! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/priority-of-apps/be115fca-d130-4249-9c6f-6cc4ccc451d7
  10. Mouse Loading continuously

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse Loading continuously: On the computer, the mouse tick turns in this way all the time. I tried to update windows 10, But still same problem and computer become very slow. Whats wrong with this?[ATTACH]...