Windows 10: Mouse locked out with video / audio usage.

Discus and support Mouse locked out with video / audio usage. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Mouse locked out with video / audio usage.I've updated my drivers, specifically realtek, geforce, mouselogitech, and windows 10.The mouse stops working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulLandry4, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Mouse locked out with video / audio usage.

Mouse locked out with video / audio usage.I've updated my drivers, specifically realtek, geforce, mouselogitech, and windows 10.The mouse stops working for google, taskbar, and desktop.If I am already in a program, such as a game everything works fine until clicking out.Only new device is a printer, which I have uninstalled.Changing ports for the mouse has no effect.Note: Using keyboard command for task manager will temporarily give control back.SystemMouse locked out with video / audio usage. :processor: IntelR CoreTM i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz 4.00 GHzRam: 32.0 GBVideo Adaptor: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070O/S: Windows 10 Home Versio

:)

PaulLandry4, Sep 19, 2021

2. Audio part of the video is not saving on Windows 10.

Hi Susie,

The issue might have occurred due to the following reasons:

• Software used to create the video.
    • Step forgotten while creating the video.

Before we assist you further, I would like to ask you a few questions:

• Which software are you using to create the video?
    • Did you skip the step to add audio while creating the video?

You may have skipped the step to add the audio while creating the video. Check if you have followed the steps to add audio while creating the video on the computer.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of saving the video on the desktop issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Sep 19, 2021
  3. Audio out of sync in video Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue with particular video file or all the video files?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving this issue.

Note: The steps mentioned below are applicable to Windows Media player only.

Make sure “Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized

1. Open Windows Media Player.

2. Click on Tools and then on Options

3. Switch to Performance tab.

4. Ensure that a check is next to the "Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized" and "Turn on DirectX Video Acceleration for WMV files" options.

5. Click "Apply" and click "OK."

Restart Windows Media Player and open a video file. Ensure that the audio and video are in sync.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin V Rao, Sep 19, 2021
  4. Mouse locked out with video / audio usage.

My PC Will Not Play Any Video or Audio Files

Hi Adam,

The issues with accessing audio and video might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated drivers on your computer.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you tried to access videos on different browser (Internet Explorer) and check?
    • Were you able to access any other audio from your computer?

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to run the Audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

try the audio troubleshooter.

Method 2: I suggest you to change the properties of Windows Audio services and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Click Start, type
      Services.msc in the Start Search box.

• Scroll down the list of services, right-click
      Windows Audio and select Start.

• Select Properties for
      Windows Audio and set its Startup Type to
      Automatic.

Method 3: I recommend you to update the audio drivers and check if it helps.

• Open Start, enter
      Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • Under Sound, video, and game controllers,
      select your sound card, open it, select the Driver
      tab, and select Update Driver.

Method 4: I recommend you to install all the pending updates on your device and check if it helps.

Steps:

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of accessing audio and video on your computer for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 19, 2021
Thema:

Mouse locked out with video / audio usage.

1. Mouse locked out with video / audio usage. - Similar Threads - Mouse locked video

2. Video and audio out of sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video and audio out of sync: I Have This Problem Which occurs in any video I play whether it's on a browser or VLC or Movies&TV Not happing in video games}and also it does happen after playing a video for "almost" 5 minutes and audio is 1 or 2 seconds ahead of the video But it goes back to normal if I...
  3. Video and audio out of sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video and audio out of sync: I Have This Problem Which occurs in any video I play whether it's on a browser or VLC or Movies&TV Not happing in video games}and also it does happen after playing a video for "almost" 5 minutes and audio is 1 or 2 seconds ahead of the video But it goes back to normal if I...
  4. Video and audio out of sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video and audio out of sync: Whenever i connect to home wifi my video and audio goes out of sync while watching online videos.But whenever i switch to mobile hotspot it run smoothly no out of sync,please help me. Give me a solution...
  5. Video and audio out of sync

Video and audio out of sync: Whenever i connect to home wifi my video and audio goes out of sync while watching online videos.But whenever i switch to mobile hotspot it run smoothly no out of sync,please help me. Give me a solution...
  6. Out of sync Video and audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Out of sync Video and audio: while playing online video my audio and video is going out of sync every time even,i have also updated my browser and i have tried different brower too.Please help me...
  7. Out of sync Video and audio

Out of sync Video and audio: while playing online video my audio and video is going out of sync every time even,i have also updated my browser and i have tried different brower too.Please help me...
  8. Audio/video out of sync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio/video out of sync: I have followed every suggestion that Google brings up to no avail. I absolutely cannot prevent my audio and video from going out of sync, whether it be local video, or streaming on ANY browser (I've tried 7). Anyone have the magic bullet? I don't want to have to get an...
  9. Audio and Video out of sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio and Video out of sync: Hi. I know this has been reported several times and I scoured the web to find possible solutions. My issue is that sound and video are out of sync when streaming - so Netflix, iPlayer, YouTube etc. The video starts out OK but gradually ( over a few mins ) gets to be about...
  10. Video and audio out of sync

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video and audio out of sync: I've been having an on-going issue where while streaming online video (YouTube, Netflix, etc.) the video and audio become out of sync. I've browsed several solutions from various communities and none have worked thus far. Solutions I've attempted: updating drivers disabling...