Windows 10: Mouse makes computer lag/freeze

Discus and support Mouse makes computer lag/freeze in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So i recently upgraded my laptop that i haven't used in a while to windows 10. Then i plugged in a mouse and when i moved it, it made my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GodTempo, Dec 3, 2019.

1. GodTempo Win User

Mouse makes computer lag/freeze

So i recently upgraded my laptop that i haven't used in a while to windows 10. Then i plugged in a mouse and when i moved it, it made my computer lag/freeze. If i watched a video on chrome then if i move my mouse it would lag or freeze. If i tried to play a game and moved my mouse it would lag/freeze. I tried using a different mouse and i also tried to change the port nothing would work. I also made sure i was on the latest drivers which i was. The problem is that whenever i move my mouse whatever im doing would lag/freeze. If i use the trackpad on the laptop it wouldn't lag or freeze.

My laptop is a HP 15 Notebook PC

Processor: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU N2840 @ 2.16GHz 2.16GHz

Ram: 4.00 GB

64 bit operating system

Windows 10 Home

Version: 1909

:)

GodTempo, Dec 3, 2019

2. Computer and mouse freeze

Hi

There are several reasons that could have cause your keyboard and mouse to freeze. To know more about the issue, we will ask some questions to help us:

• Were there recent changes made before the issue occurred?
    • What are the steps that you've done so far to know where the issue is coming from?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this article:
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows
    for us to check all setting needed to help us in resolving your issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Dec 3, 2019
  3. Microsoft Mouse 3500 lags

Hi,

The lag or freeze error that you encountered when using your wireless mouse can be related to either software or hardware issue. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Have you made any recent changes on your device prior to your concern?
    • Have you tried using the wireless mouse on a different device? If yes, did you encounter the same concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've performed to resolve your concern?

We're looking forward to your response.

Darwin Dim, Dec 3, 2019
  4. Mouse makes computer lag/freeze

Mouse Lag!?!

Basically what it does is remove the mouse acceleration in XP. The mouse will feel slower at first, but eventually you'll get used to it... the only reason why I suggested the mouse fix was because mouse acceleration sometimes causes the sensation of having a laggy mouse (laggy meaning responding slowly). If you meant lag as in jumping around and generally not being responsive, then I guess you'll need to wait for more suggestions *Smile Mouse makes computer lag/freeze :)

anticlutch, Dec 3, 2019
Thema:

Mouse makes computer lag/freeze

1. Mouse makes computer lag/freeze - Similar Threads - Mouse makes computer

2. Mouse Touchpad Lagging and Freezing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Touchpad Lagging and Freezing: Hi,I have HP Pavilion 15 laptop with Windows 11, I use ELAN Driver for the touchpad.Recently, The touchpad seems to randomly lag or freeze, especially after clicking on the touchpad and sometimes clicking on it again stops the lagging. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall...
  3. Mouse Touchpad Lagging and Freezing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Touchpad Lagging and Freezing: Hi,I have HP Pavilion 15 laptop with Windows 11, I use ELAN Driver for the touchpad.Recently, The touchpad seems to randomly lag or freeze, especially after clicking on the touchpad and sometimes clicking on it again stops the lagging. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall...
  4. Computer freezing and lagging.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer freezing and lagging.: Hi,My computer got freezing and lagging when i unplugged lan cable, i was reinstall network driver from manufacter then still same problem, im using windows 11.any helps?thank you so much....
  5. Computer freezing and lagging.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer freezing and lagging.: Hi,My computer got freezing and lagging when i unplugged lan cable, i was reinstall network driver from manufacter then still same problem, im using windows 11.any helps?thank you so much....
  6. Mouse lagging, freezing with AMD driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse lagging, freezing with AMD driver: I updated my AMD based laptop to latest version of driver Adrenalin 2020 and mouse lagging or stutter appeared and i can't get rid of it. I read in some article that's i should disable HDCP but unfortunately there's no a such thing in my driver setting I tried to install...
  7. Sound and Mouse lag Freezing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sound and Mouse lag Freezing: So my problem is that is have problems With sound (Razer Kreaken Pro v2) and my mouse (Logitech G503 Hero). The PC is sooo new and i don't know waht to do that happend so 4 weeks after i Bought it i have let the pc Built. And some times the hole pc is lagging. With the sound...
  8. Mouse makes computer lag/Freeze

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse makes computer lag/Freeze: So i recently upgraded my laptop that i haven't used in a while to windows 10. Then i plugged in a mouse and when i moved it, it made my computer lag/freeze. If i watched a video on chrome then if i move my mouse it would lag or freeze. If i tried to play a game and moved my...
  9. Mouse Freezes computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse Freezes computer: I've been having an issue lately where while I'm moving my mouse for 4-5 seconds it will freeze everything visual for a second or two then resume as normal. This only occurs when I'm using a mouse. I've already tried the way of uninstalling the driver and restarting my pc....
  10. Mouse Pointer lags or freezes on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Mouse Pointer lags or freezes on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Even though we have a touch screen based Windows 10 devices, the mouse remains an important part of usage, especially when you want to do some hardcore work. When using Touch, it’s a bit hard to drag – and when [...] This post Mouse Pointer lags or freezes on...