Windows 10: mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!

Discus and support mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; THIS IS NOT A CASE OF THE MOUSE JUMPING. i can move it within a 1"x1" area and all sorts of movement on the screen happens. mouse makes screen jump,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by patrickkauther, Apr 9, 2021.

1. mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!

THIS IS NOT A CASE OF THE MOUSE JUMPING. i can move it within a 1"x1" area and all sorts of movement on the screen happens.

mouse makes screen jump, scroll, select. WAIT the mouse IS NOT jumping around! It makes the screen & menus jump as if I Clicked. i've changed everything i can find and this is driving me nuts! where can i send a video? using a new surface and arc mouse, win10 home. yes, ive used every option i can find. btw, i have autocorrect & replace active. works great, eh?

:)

patrickkauther, Apr 9, 2021
  2. Amewa_ Win User

Mouse jumping on screen

Hello,

I was having a problem with my mouse which sometimes makes it jump a couple of centimeters on screen or just flying across the entire screen. The jumping occurs only when the cursor is stationary, but the flying across the screen happens no matter the conditions.
    I have my mouse acceleration turned off and already tried troubleshooting, changing drivers, and changing what USB port my mouse is connected to. I am using a Genesis Xenon 220 RGB mouse.

Amewa_, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Jumping mouse cursor

Mouse cursor keeps jumping out of control. I've uninstalled it (there were 3 listed under the mouse device) and then updated the device driver. Didn't fix it. What do I do?

Charlie T65, Apr 9, 2021
  4. mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!

jumping mouse

windows 10 mouse is jumping around

RobertWoodman, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around!

1. mouse makes screen jump. mouse IS NOT jumping around! - Similar Threads - mouse makes screen

2. cursur in mouse jumping around

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cursur in mouse jumping around: I am using vs code insider and i found that the mouse cursor jumps back to the previous line and i have also encontered this problem in vs code but in any other programmes on windows 10 pc. please help to solve this problem.thank youedmond januaryemail *** Email address is...
  3. cursur in mouse jumping around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cursur in mouse jumping around: I am using vs code insider and i found that the mouse cursor jumps back to the previous line and i have also encontered this problem in vs code but in any other programmes on windows 10 pc. please help to solve this problem.thank youedmond januaryemail *** Email address is...
  4. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  5. Mouse cursors jumping around

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse cursors jumping around: Hi,I tried everything i found on the internet and nothing seems to help. I had this problem before but disabling touch screen fixed it however it doesnt help this time. I got problem that my cursor jumps to the same spot on the screen. I just can't do anything, in work im...
  6. MOUSE JUMPS AROUND

MOUSE JUMPS AROUND: I've been experiencing a laggy mouse for 2 weeks now I've tries many solutions i found online n they dont work ,please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-jumps-around/60c2a60e-5c85-4979-b6df-91ba6bb348dd
  7. Mouse is freezing and jumping around screen

Mouse is freezing and jumping around screen: My mouse seems to be freezing and jumping around the screen constantly. Especially when watching youtube videos or playing video games but it can happen during any task, even just on the desktop.SpecsRyzen 3600AMD R9 29016 gbs of ram128 gb SSD 20gbs free1TB storage 200 gb...
  8. Mouse Jumping around

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Jumping around: While I have tried getting help online none of it has helped so far from uninstalling drivers, disabling touchpad, using different mouses (ihome, ibuypower, and logitech g), updating, no matter what they never helped and I before a week or two ago I never noticed this. I...
  9. Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.

Mouse cursor jumps around the screen.: This mouse error started on January 4th, I bought this HP laptop and first used it on December 17th, 2019. There were no cursor problems at all between December 17th and January 3rd, so, I am fairly certain that this problem was the result of using the internet and...
  10. Mouse jumps intermittently jumps around the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse jumps intermittently jumps around the screen: Since Windows 10 release the mouse jumps around the screen. I run Windows 10 Home and Windows 10 Pro and the issue resides in both operating systems. There have been no attempts from Microsoft to correct the issue to my knowledge. If there was a fix I'm sure it probably would...