Windows 10: Mouse malfunction (Serious issue)

Discus and support Mouse malfunction (Serious issue) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings to all ,i`l pass the formalities since i`m not here for that ,my issue is that my mouse is clicking (right click ,middle mouse button) on its... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aleksandar M, Apr 7, 2020.

1. Mouse malfunction (Serious issue)

Greetings to all ,i`l pass the formalities since i`m not here for that ,my issue is that my mouse is clicking (right click ,middle mouse button) on its own and i cant find the source of my problem .
    so far i tried to do :
    1 FULL REINSTALL
    2 UNPLUG INTERNET
    3 UNPLUGGED/DISABLED MOUSE/KEYBOARD

To me ist more internal issue (hardware) than anything else since i cleared my whole PC and i disabled internet connection ,si i eliminated the hacker/virus treats also defective material treats , but i cant really do the same with my mother board,which i think is the culprit since its an old socket and i got it cheap on amazon i`l send the link ...but i am alone with this problem it seems.
    ETbotu P8H61-M PRO/Cm6630–8/DP MB Bureau Carte mere H61 USB 3.0 HDMI Socket LGA 1155 i3 i5 i7 DDR3 16 g Carte mere: Amazon.fr: High-tech

:)

Aleksandar M, Apr 7, 2020

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Apr 7, 2020
  3. WD MyCloud causes malfunction of mouse

Hi Scott,

I realize that you are facing issues with the mouse. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Please provide more information when you say mouse does not work but malfunction?
    Unplug the mouse, restart the computer and then plug in the mouse to check if that helps.

Make sure your PC has the latest updates. Go to the search box, enter Windows Update, and select Check for updates. In the Settings menu, select the Check for updates button. When it's finished, restart your PC.

Suggest you to boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if that helps. A clean boot state will help us to determine if any 3rd party service or application is causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Reply with the status of the issue and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 7, 2020
  4. TammyMc01 Win User

Mouse malfunction (Serious issue)

Windows serious malfunction

Just received this along with an alarm "sec-sol.com says. Dear cust a serious malfunction has been detected with Windows 10 and Chrome 49.0.2623.112. Please call the toll free number. " etc... Is this ligit?

TammyMc01, Apr 7, 2020
Thema:

Mouse malfunction (Serious issue)

1. Mouse malfunction (Serious issue) - Similar Threads - Mouse malfunction Serious

2. serious malfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    serious malfunction: a few days ago my PC hit a "serious malfunction" while i was live streaming which caused it to freeze for about 30 seconds and then proceeded to fully crash. about a minute later my PC came back up as if it restarted as well. no blue screen popped up saying what had happened...
  3. serious malfunction

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    serious malfunction: a few days ago my PC hit a "serious malfunction" while i was live streaming which caused it to freeze for about 30 seconds and then proceeded to fully crash. about a minute later my PC came back up as if it restarted as well. no blue screen popped up saying what had happened...
  4. Mouse and Keyboard malfunction

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Keyboard malfunction: My mouse and keyboard are not responding sometimes for a while sometimes not at all. Additionally my left mouse button acts as the right one sometimes then it goes back to normal. The mouse sensitivity changes randomly, it happened also when refreshing my desktop. My browser...
  5. Serious Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Serious Issue: Hi,I was trying to reset my PC yesterday but it got stuck at 39% for over 2 hours, then the power got cutted off. After I re-charged my PC, it showed me option to choose operating system for 2 times and later it restarted and got stucked in blinking page. Now it just turns on...
  6. Serious Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Serious Issue: Hi,I was trying to reset my PC yesterday but it got stuck at 39% for over 2 hours, then the power got cutted off. After I re-charged my PC, it showed me option to choose operating system for 2 times and later it restarted and got stucked in blinking page. Now it just turns on...
  7. Serious Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Keyboard and Mouse Malfunction

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and Mouse Malfunction: I own a Dell 5500 Series laptop and I have Windows 10 operating system. Recently I bought a Dell wireless keyboard and mouse and after a month of using it I started to face keyboard and mouse Malfunctioning issue. These are few things that I have been facing for some time...
  9. mouse malfunction

mouse malfunction: Purchased a new Microsoft wireless 900 desktop mouse and keyboard yesterday. Unfortunately the mouse pointer sometimes refuses to move for a few seconds or disappears altogether. Occasionally the keyboard becomes unresponsive - particularly the back x key. My previous...
  10. Mouse malfunction

Mouse malfunction: My mouse has stopped scrolling when I turn the wheel. Instead, a bar graph appears in the upper left hand side of the screen. It appears to show the number of scrolls I am performing, yet the mouse is inactive....