Windows 10: Mouse micro-stutters and frequent game crashes since most recent update.

Discus and support Mouse micro-stutters and frequent game crashes since most recent update. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Since the most windows update my pc has been feeling really laggy. What I've noticed the most is what I mentioned in the title, so that my mouse cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Biono03, Apr 9, 2021.

1. Mouse micro-stutters and frequent game crashes since most recent update.

Since the most windows update my pc has been feeling really laggy. What I've noticed the most is what I mentioned in the title, so that my mouse cursor "stutters" as if the reception was bad (it's wireless), but I know it isn't. It has also happened to me a bunch of time that I'm playing and suddenly it just crashes. Other than that, opening and closing apps also seems to take more time than usual.

submitted by /u/Biono03
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Biono03, Apr 9, 2021

2. Mouse ticking stuttering issues when gaming

Hi Edy,

To isolate your concern regarding your mouse ticking stuttering, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue when playing other games?
    • Does the issue also occur in other programs?
    Looking forward to your reply.

Regards.

Robelene Win, Apr 9, 2021
  3. LVTHER Win User
    'micro stutters' [cbs log included]

I've been getting micro stutters since installing windows 10, recently started becoming a little more frequent[every hour] and longer [0.2sec to 0.7sec]

I ran sfc and it said there were corrupted files but was unable to fix them.

LVTHER, Apr 9, 2021
  4. peach1971 Win User

Mouse micro-stutters and frequent game crashes since most recent update.

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

Mouse micro-stutters and frequent game crashes since most recent update.

1. Mouse micro-stutters and frequent game crashes since most recent update. - Similar Threads - Mouse micro stutters

2. Random Stutters/MIcro-Stutters in all games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Stutters/MIcro-Stutters in all games: Hello. I've been having stutters in all games I play for about 4 days alerady. Been trying to fix them for 4 days too. At first I had some stutters in only Dakride and I thought that his is just a flaaw of the patch, nothing more. Then I've started to hear a single...
  3. Frequent crashes/reboots, most frequent during gaming.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent crashes/reboots, most frequent during gaming.: I am having frequent crashing/rebooting on my computer. I recently sent my desktop off to the Lenovo warranty repair facility to have them fix this issue, they sent it back a month later after replacing the motherboard, HDD, and NVME SSD. The graphics card is brand new, the...
  4. Frequent crashes/reboots, most frequent during gaming.

Frequent crashes/reboots, most frequent during gaming.: I am having frequent crashing/rebooting on my computer. I recently sent my desktop off to the Lenovo warranty repair facility to have them fix this issue, they sent it back a month later after replacing the motherboard, HDD, and NVME SSD. The graphics card is brand new, the...
  5. Most recent update crashing my games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Most recent update crashing my games: Everything was working fine yesterday, Updated my computer and now one of my games is unplayable.SourceSniper Ghost Warrior 3SummaryStopped workingDate‎16/‎04/‎2023 1:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  6. Most recent update crashing my games

Most recent update crashing my games: Everything was working fine yesterday, Updated my computer and now one of my games is unplayable.SourceSniper Ghost Warrior 3SummaryStopped workingDate‎16/‎04/‎2023 1:53 AMStatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Program Files...
  7. Most recent update crashing my games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Micro-Stuttering in games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Micro-Stuttering in games: im experiencing Micro-Stuttering in games all the time where like my game lags every 3-5 seconds.. as a csgo player that would be so annoying and frustrating whenever im gonna rush rooms or trying to kill a person, i tried rolling back my dedicated graphics card. since i cant...
  9. Mouse stutters since recent Windows 10 automated updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse stutters since recent Windows 10 automated updates: This is SEVERE, SERIOUS issue, and I am meanwhile desperate to resolve it. I looked over on the internet and I found hundreds of similar requests. I tried to follow up on a plethora of hints provided there, starting with "update your drivers," check your mouse battery, check...
  10. Mouse Stutter Since Updating

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Stutter Since Updating: I just upgraded to Windows 10 a few days ago on my desktop. After it booted for the first time, everything worked just like before on Windows 8.1. After a bit, it prompted me to restart for updates. After it finished with the updates, I noticed that the mouse started a...