Windows 10: Mouse movement produces noise in headphones

Discus and support Mouse movement produces noise in headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, running latest version of Windows 10 as of 4/20/2020 I get some weird very slight "scratchy" sound in my headphones whenever I move my mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RULER OF CATS, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Mouse movement produces noise in headphones

Hello, running latest version of Windows 10 as of 4/20/2020 I get some weird very slight "scratchy" sound in my headphones whenever I move my mouse around. This doesn't happen when I have the Audio Troubleshooter window active but it doesn't find any issues. Sound still works fine when I have that window active so how can I get the affects of whatever having that specific Window active for my whole PC? This is such a weird issue.

:)

RULER OF CATS, Apr 20, 2020

2. usb mouse not responding

Hi Lance,

It can be a faulty driver that is causing your mouse and headphone not to work. However, we need to gather more information for us to provide the best solution to your computer. Kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you made any changes prior to the issue?
    • Is your mouse and headphones working on another computer?

We suggest that you visit the links below for troubleshooting steps for your mouse and headphones.

Looking forward to your reply.

Robelene Win, Apr 20, 2020
  3. Loud Static noise from headphone jack

Hi this is Wil an independent advisor. Since you have mentioned that other headsets are producing the same static noise. Lets try to check the playback settings. Try to disable all enhancements. Just follow the instructions below and kindly reply back
    if you need further help.

Step 1. Right click the speaker icon on the Taskbar and select Playback devices to open Sound settings. Double click your headphones device to open the Properties.

Step 2. Choose the Levels tab and then adjust the Microphone slider to 0. Click Apply.

Step 3. Go to Enhancements tab and then check the Disable all sound effects. Click OK twice to exit.

WilfredPanopio, Apr 20, 2020
  4. Mouse movement produces noise in headphones

Headphone jack producing static noise.

I have a Acer TravelMate B117 that I have been having audio issues with. My speakers work fine (they were acting up so I restarted my laptop and this is when the troubles started to occur, also wasn't even picking up that there was anything plugged in
    before restart), but whenever I plug in headphones or earphones (I have tried it with multiple things in the headphone jack, all produced the static). They play sounds but there is static, the levels being too high make the sound distorted (similar to earrape
    videos) and I tried disabling/re-enabling the speakers and still same.

I believe that the headphone jack is the thing that is causing the problem and would like any help I can get. I'm getting a headache from the static (didn't listen to it for long but head hurts) and would like some answers to why this is happening.

AlliDaKitKat, Apr 20, 2020
Thema:

Mouse movement produces noise in headphones

1. Mouse movement produces noise in headphones - Similar Threads - Mouse movement produces

2. Mouse movement error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse movement error: hello guys got a problem here. i am facing a problem with my mouse it is not working properly as the cursor goes left when my mouse goes right and it goes right when mouse goes left. there is also another problem as my mouse is of redgear a15 when i press the decreasing dpi...
  3. Mouse movement error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse movement error: hello guys got a problem here. i am facing a problem with my mouse it is not working properly as the cursor goes left when my mouse goes right and it goes right when mouse goes left. there is also another problem as my mouse is of redgear a15 when i press the decreasing dpi...
  4. Mouse movement error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. USB produce cracking noise in the headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB produce cracking noise in the headphone: I need your help.. I have Asus Laptop i5 processor with window 10. The issue I am facing the all the USB in my laptop produce cracking sound, I have verified my Headphone no issue with other laptop.I have tried all method nothing work e.g update the software of the sound card...
  6. Headphones Producing Static noise while connected via Bluetooth.

Headphones Producing Static noise while connected via Bluetooth.: It's been 2 days that I have bought my new wireless headphones. When I started using them they were fine or maybe I didn't notice that but after a day I started noticing that they were producing a static noise. Interestingly, It only happens while I'm using them via Bluetooth...
  7. headphone noise

headphone noise: Hi ! When I plug in my headphone jack to my pc it starts to make noises or something like beep beep beeeeeep beeep ... beep beeep and its annoying. I have tried it with lots of headphones and its again like that. I "disabled all sound effect" but it didn't fix. I had...
  8. Headphone jack producing static noise.

Headphone jack producing static noise.: I have a Acer TravelMate B117 that I have been having audio issues with. My speakers work fine (they were acting up so I restarted my laptop and this is when the troubles started to occur, also wasn't even picking up that there was anything plugged in before restart), but...
  9. Mouse Movement

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse Movement: I am having unwanted mouse movement, specifically when trying to manage files. I'll select a file in a folder and then find the mouse has returned me to the top of the folder and the selected file (still selected) is off the screen.....
  10. Headphones produce no sound

Headphones produce no sound: I got a Genesis Cobalt 300 headphones and I've tried everything(updated realtek drivers, rolled back to many versions,uninstalled them,repaired them etc.) i also had a problem where my headphones would get recognized as speakers but fixed that, now they're marked as Realtek...