Windows 10: Mouse moves to a spot on the screen and moves around crazy like

Discus and support Mouse moves to a spot on the screen and moves around crazy like in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So this morning my mouse keeps moving to a place on the screen and then moves around all crazy like and then it shows a little pond]]] like graphic it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by DonMurray, Jan 7, 2021.

1. DonMurray Win User

Mouse moves to a spot on the screen and moves around crazy like

So this morning my mouse keeps moving to a place on the screen and then moves around all crazy like and then it shows a little pond]]] like graphic it just did it again just now and the ]]] things appeared when I was typing just now. I use Norton security. I suppose I should run a program like well ? any suggestions on another type of virus program ? SO it just did it again this time it moved to the same spot and moving up and down about 2" about 20 times and then stopped.

- - - Updated - - -

So i went to restore my drive c with macrium and the mouse did the same thing. And before I last rebooted in windows the mouse moved up and down and it was causing windows bell to ring. im wonder if this is a hardware issue. I suppose i should unplug all my drives and see if its hardware.

:)

DonMurray, Jan 7, 2021

2. when mouse moves, the screen changes

Hello, I have windows 10 on comp. I really like it, but one thing is driving me crazy. Every time my mouse moves ever so slightly, the screen changes back to what it was Before the screen I want. How can I stop this from happening??

ADaleSmith, Jan 7, 2021
  3. Mouse keeps moving back to the same spot

I have windows 10 and I was talking to my friend because I had to go eat so I turned of my mouse (which is a wireless logitech mouse) so when I came back I turned on my mouse and now everytime I move it it keeps going back to the same spot.

*edit*I restarted my computer and it happened again so I restarted it a second time and it has not happened since

LunarPeridot, Jan 7, 2021
  4. Mouse moves to a spot on the screen and moves around crazy like

Microsoft arc mouse moves erratically

Hello,

I'm using a Dell - windows 10 64 bit OS. The arc mouse moves erratically all over the screen as I try to move the mouse.

I've tried the following:

• windows update - latest
    • uninstalled the drivers and reinstalled from the microsoft download center.
    Any ideas are gladly welcome!

Regards,

Jaguareyes, Jan 7, 2021
Thema:

Mouse moves to a spot on the screen and moves around crazy like

1. Mouse moves to a spot on the screen and moves around crazy like - Similar Threads - Mouse moves spot

2. Photos Move around

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photos Move around: How do I keep my photos from moving around in a Word document that hasn't got any text it? Just photos. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-move-around/0f7ac266-7b31-49e6-9477-6387ca7e152e
  3. Mouse not moving in screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse not moving in screen: Hi there, I’m having an issue with my mouse. I currently can’t move the pointer anywhere on the screen once I’ve logged in, the pointer tries to move but just zips back to the same spot. It’s also just vibrating on the same spot on the screen. When I reboot my computer it...
  4. Mouse not moving in screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not moving in screen: Hi there, I’m having an issue with my mouse. I currently can’t move the pointer anywhere on the screen once I’ve logged in, the pointer tries to move but just zips back to the same spot. It’s also just vibrating on the same spot on the screen. When I reboot my computer it...
  5. Mouse not moving in screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Why is my On Screen Keyboard like this? I can't move it around

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my On Screen Keyboard like this? I can't move it around: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dhabzs9 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hs40pl/why_is_my_on_screen_keyboard_like_this_i_cant/
  7. Computer mouse cursor moves around

Computer mouse cursor moves around: I have a Dell PC. The computer mouse cursor moves around randomly at times when I am trying to type. I have had the problem for a while. I bought a new mouse thinking that would help but it didn't. I have tried different ports to no avail. Can you help?...
  8. Sticky Notes Move around the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes Move around the screen: Hello, I have a few sticky notes that overlap in a pile each time I shut down / open up my lap top. If I move them so that they are equally spaced out they go back to a pile the next time I start up. Thoughts? Chris...
  9. Mouse jumping around/ moving on its own

Mouse jumping around/ moving on its own: Today I was playing a game, Endless Legend, when my mouse started zooming in and out really quickly. At first I thought it was just me touching the trackpad accidentally, but it carried on even when I wasn't touching the PC. I even unplugged my physical mouse and the problem...
  10. Mouse jumping around/ moving on its own

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse jumping around/ moving on its own: Today I was playing a game, Endless Legend, when my mouse started zooming in and out really quickly. At first I thought it was just me touching the trackpad accidentally, but it carried on even when I wasn't touching the PC. I even unplugged my physical mouse and the problem...