Windows 10: Mouse moves to right corner and clicks infinitely in a locked position

Discus and support Mouse moves to right corner and clicks infinitely in a locked position in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello whoever reads this message I recently got a problem with my cursor. When I open my computer and start using the cursor as usual within a few... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EWTTW, Nov 6, 2021.

1. EWTTW Win User

Mouse moves to right corner and clicks infinitely in a locked position

Hello whoever reads this message I recently got a problem with my cursor. When I open my computer and start using the cursor as usual within a few minutes of using my laptop my cursor jumps to the top right corner of the screen sometimes I can use my touch screen to continue using my computer but most of the time that doesn’t work. Then it waits there for a few seconds and then it starts clicking infinitely and whatever apps I have open get x’ed out. I tried using a mouse, I was able to move the cursor around but now it just flickerssometimes clicking without me pressing it as I move it on

:)

EWTTW, Nov 6, 2021

2. Saving windows position

Hi Christoffer,

I've tried to replicate what you want to achieve. I tested a few Windows apps (Weather app, Paint app, and Skype app) and I was able to set the size and the position of each app. When I close and open an app, it opens right where I placed its floating window.
    You may follow these steps:

1. Open an app or a program.
    2. Resize its window according to your preferrence.
    3. Right-click on the upper-left hand corner of the app or program window, then click
      Size to lock the window size.
    4. Move the window to your desired position.
    5. Right-click again on the upper-left hand corner of the app or program window, then click
      Move to lock its position.
    6. Close the app or program and then relaunch it.

Please let me know how it goes for you so I'll be able to further check on this in case the above steps won't help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Nov 6, 2021
  3. rc1265b Win User
    Mouse moving to right hand corner

My mouse keeps moving to the right hand lower corner and getting rid of my pages. It was working fine till windows updated last night and now I can not get it to stop moving to lower right corner! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

rc1265b, Nov 6, 2021
  4. Mouse moves to right corner and clicks infinitely in a locked position

Windows 10 | Right Click-Lock Not Working

Hello,

To better assist you regarding the Click-Lock settings
    that's not working, we'd like to request for a screenshot of your Mouse Properties under Buttons tab. To do this, follow the steps below:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • In the Search box, type Control Panel
      and press Enter.
    • On the upper right corner of the page, change View by: Large icons.
    • Click Mouse and then click
      Buttons tab.

In addition, since you haven't done any updates with your device, we suggest that you check any available updates for Windows 10. Windows Update includes some
    patches that can resolve any issues on your computer. To do this, follow the steps on this
    link.

Let us know how it goes after getting the latest updates on Windows.

Zedrick Del, Nov 6, 2021
Thema:

Mouse moves to right corner and clicks infinitely in a locked position

1. Mouse moves to right corner and clicks infinitely in a locked position - Similar Threads - Mouse moves right

2. right clicking causes the mouse to be locked in the top left corner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    right clicking causes the mouse to be locked in the top left corner: Whenever I open a game right clicking and/or holding with causes the mouse to lock in the top corner, the results were entertaining for about 2 minutes but now I can't get it not to trigger while playing games. additionally, the computer can't figure out where to boot from...
  3. right clicking causes the mouse to be locked in the top left corner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    right clicking causes the mouse to be locked in the top left corner: Whenever I open a game right clicking and/or holding with causes the mouse to lock in the top corner, the results were entertaining for about 2 minutes but now I can't get it not to trigger while playing games. additionally, the computer can't figure out where to boot from...
  4. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  5. Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen

Mouse pointer moving to the top left or right corner of the screen: When going fullscreen in a game which requires using mouse as aim the mouse cursor moves up to top right or left corner of screen when i press esc or open menu ingame...
  6. Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive

Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive: Just recently, the bottom right corner of my desktop ~4 inches wide, ~1 inch tall has become unresponsive from a mouse click. The taskbar works fine, however. When I'm out in desktop, I can't even click & drag my mouse in that section to select a group. This is actually...
  7. Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clicks in Bottom Right Corner Unresponsive: Just recently, the bottom right corner of my desktop ~4 inches wide, ~1 inch tall has become unresponsive from a mouse click. The taskbar works fine, however. When I'm out in desktop, I can't even click & drag my mouse in that section to select a group. This is actually...
  8. Mouse moves to right corner and clicks infinitely in a locked position

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse moves to right corner and clicks infinitely in a locked position: Hello whoever reads this message I recently got a problem with my cursor. When I open my computer and start using the cursor as usual within a few minutes of using my laptop my cursor jumps to the top right corner of the screen sometimes I can use my touch screen to continue...
  9. Cannot move mouse while holding right-click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot move mouse while holding right-click: When I hold the right-click button, the cursor doesn't want to move sometimes it works fine, sometimes it moves a bit, but at other times it just doesn't move at allDoes anyone know a solution?Thanks in advance!...
  10. Cannot move mouse while holding right-click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot move mouse while holding right-click: When I hold the right-click button, the cursor doesn't want to move sometimes it works fine, sometimes it moves a bit, but at other times it just doesn't move at allDoes anyone know a solution?Thanks in advance!...