Windows 10: Mouse moving on own after Windows update

Discus and support Mouse moving on own after Windows update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My windows 10 updated the other day and my mouse is moving on it's own, this has got to stop. I use a Logitec wirelsess mouse and keyboard combo and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AaronBrackett, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Mouse moving on own after Windows update

My windows 10 updated the other day and my mouse is moving on it's own, this has got to stop. I use a Logitec wirelsess mouse and keyboard combo and have updated that already. I witched them out with a wired set and it does the same think so it is not a Logitec issue. I already Used the troubleshooter for devices and hardware and it updated and it claims it fixed some things but did not affect my mouse unfortunately. I ran it again and it found no problems...Any ideas?

:)

AaronBrackett, Sep 21, 2018
  2. Riel Alc Win User

mouse moving on its own win10

Hi,

Here are the possible reasons why your mouse cursor moving on its own:

• Driver issue
    • Software conflict

To resolve this issue, we suggest performing the following:

We would appreciate an update about how it went.

Riel Alc, Sep 21, 2018
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Sep 21, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Mouse moving on own after Windows update

Windows 10 Freezes But Mouse Still Moves

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

From what you have mentioned, I would suggest you to try these steps to see if it resolves the issue

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Method 2.

Try updating the latest Mice and other pointing devices from the manufacturer's website and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

a. Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.

b. Expand the Mice and other pointing devices.

c. Right-click on the HID compliant mouse and click on Update driver software.

d. Restart the computer and check.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

Mouse moving on own after Windows update

1. Mouse moving on own after Windows update - Similar Threads - Mouse moving own

2. my mouse moves on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my mouse moves on its own: its not my mouse issue because my mouse stops moving whenever i load into task manager it stops moving. it moves very slowly to left https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-mouse-moves-on-its-own/aff4241e-51a6-40f1-8a6d-f05e845c88f0
  3. Mouse moving on its own

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse moving on its own: Hello everyone. So my mouse is moving on its own and at first i thought it was the mouse itself or my mousepad but have concluded that they aren't the problem because normally when i turn on my pc it'll be fine and the mouse works like normal but sometimes out of nowhere it...
  4. Mouse moving on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse moving on its own: Hello everyone. So my mouse is moving on its own and at first i thought it was the mouse itself or my mousepad but have concluded that they aren't the problem because normally when i turn on my pc it'll be fine and the mouse works like normal but sometimes out of nowhere it...
  5. Mouse moving on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Mouse Stuttering and Moving on its own?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Stuttering and Moving on its own?: Edition Windows 11 Home Version 22H2 Installed on ‎12/‎3/‎2022 OS build 22621.2283 So I have 3 profiles or accounts on my PC, I use mine almost daily and don't have this issue for some reason but on the two other profiles after signing into them the desktop shows up like...
  7. Mouse pointer moves on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer moves on its own: Hello,So I've upgraded to Windows 11. Everything was fine, but recently I had an issue. When I drag any window, there is a second cursor appearing on the screen that moves slowly in random directions. I have no control over whats happening - I cannot move the mouse or type...
  8. Mouse Cursor Moving on its own

Mouse Cursor Moving on its own: So I installed a ssd in my pc just today. Turned on my pc and now my mouse cursor is moving whenever it feels like it. I tried all the tips online like updating the drivers, turning off show mouse when typing, everything but it keeps moving and it’s extremely frustrating. I...
  9. Mouse moving on its own

Mouse moving on its own: I was looking on chrome for Minecraft skins and then out of no where my mouse stopped working properly, This started after an update icon appeared on my tray at the bottom right corner, It does not move when I lock the touch pad, It may be my computer but I have done nothing...
  10. Mouse cursor moves on it's own??.?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Mouse cursor moves on it's own??.?: So me and my little sister have been freaking out over our new system acting weird. Today she left her laptop open to get back in home later and find out the cursor moving as if someone had remote access and took over the cursor and opened many programs I don't know how a...