Windows 10: Mouse not moving in Win10 Fall Creators Update on Lenovo 100s-11IBY

Discus and support Mouse not moving in Win10 Fall Creators Update on Lenovo 100s-11IBY in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, After upgrading my PC to Fall Creators Update, I have experienced an issue. My mouse wont move if I don't move it for a few seconds. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tornadosurvivor, Oct 17, 2017.

1. Mouse not moving in Win10 Fall Creators Update on Lenovo 100s-11IBY

Hello,
    After upgrading my PC to Fall Creators Update, I have experienced an issue. My mouse wont move if I don't move it for a few seconds. After pressing the start button, it moves. Is this a bug that I need to go back to Creators Update or is there drivers available?

Thanks

:)

tornadosurvivor, Oct 17, 2017
  2. PeterEves Win User

HP Bluetooth mouse not working since fall creators update

I have a Lenovo ideapad 100s and it has updated to windows 10 fall creators and my HP Bluetooth Z5000 mouse no longer works, it shows it is paired in the settings but does not connect. Have uninstalled it, reinstalled to no avail. Does anyone have a solution?

PeterEves, Oct 17, 2017
  3. Lenovo Ideapad 100S-11IBY problems after installing Windows 10 Anniversary Update (aka version 1607)

Yesterday my Lenovo Ideapad 100S-11IBY (a 11.6" screen low spec laptop) installed the Windows 10 Anniversary Update (aka Windows 10 Version 1607). Yesterday was the first day as far as I know that the update was available to install on the Ideapad (even
    though the update was first released by Microsoft 2 months ago). The Ideapad now has multiple problems and is unusable.

1. The keyboard (yes, the built in laptop keyboard) does not work. None of the keys (letters, numbers, 'actions' like backspace) work at all. If I plug in a USB wireless keyboard, it works just fine. So maybe there is a problem with the device driver for
    the built in keyboard with the Anniversary Update. The keyboard worked just fine before Windows Update installed the Anniversary Update.

2. The trackpad does not work. If I plug in a USB wireless mouse, it works just fine. So maybe there is a problem with the device driver for the trackpad with the Anniversary Update. The trackpad worked just fine before Windows Update installed the Anniversary
    Update.

3. The 32GB Kingston microSD card plugged in to the microSD port is not recognised by File Explorer. If I plug the 32GB Kingston microSD card into a USB microSD card reader, and plug the card reader in to a USB port on the Ideapad, the microSD storage is
    recognised in File Explorer, so the microSD card itself is fine. So maybe there is a problem with the device driver for the microSD port with the Anniversary Update. The microSD port worked just fine and the microSD card was recognised in File Explorer
    before Windows Update installed the Anniversary Update.

4. There is no audio, Windows now says no audio hardware is installed. So maybe there is a problem with the device drivers for the builtin microphone and builtin speaker with the Anniversary Update. They worked just fine before Windows Update
    installed the Anniversary Update.

I have tried doing a RESET but unfortunately although the reset worked, it reset to Windows 10 Version 1607 (aka Anniversary Update) not an earlier version of Windows 10 and I still have all the above problems. As far as I can see, Windows Settings
    now say there is no Update History and no previous version of Windows, so I can't use any recovery method with what is available on the PC itself to go to an earlier version of Windows.

Please can someone advise how I reset my PC (and where I can get the appropriate Windows 10 32bit ISO file or whatever) to Windows 10 Version 1511 (that is, prior to Anniversary Update) ?

Or, alternatively, are device drivers valid for Windows 10 Version 1607 for builtin keyboard, trackpad, microSD port, microphone and speaker available somewhere ? I don't see them on the Lenovo support website.

Ron

Ron Hewett, Oct 17, 2017
  4. Mouse not moving in Win10 Fall Creators Update on Lenovo 100s-11IBY

Oh and here is the extended steps for the win10.

tornadosurvivor, Oct 17, 2017
  5. Just downgraded to Win10 1703 and it now moves. Looks like they have to fix this bug before I upgrade again! *Mad

tornadosurvivor, Oct 19, 2017
  6. meebers Win User
    On my ASUS 2n1, I am having the same problem. Looks like the link between the wireless adapter and the mouse is flaky. Red light from mouse goes out until I push a button, then it will work for about 2-3 seconds and the mouse cursor will freeze. Tried 2 different mouse/wireless combinations resulted in same problem. Uninstalled the mouse, reinstalled, device manager tells me I have the latest mouse driver, still freezes after 2-3 seconds. Sometimes the scroll wheel will awaken it then promptly freezes. Touch pad works without issue.

meebers, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Mouse not moving in Win10 Fall Creators Update on Lenovo 100s-11IBY

1. Mouse not moving in Win10 Fall Creators Update on Lenovo 100s-11IBY - Similar Threads - Mouse moving Win10

2. Lenovo 100s ideapad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo 100s ideapad: Hi I have a Lenovo 100s idea pad that’s a few years old now. It seems stuck on version 1803. I’m not overly IT savvy but I did a clean boot Sunday to see if it would install updates , last night I did a clean start where it wiped my files and everything and I’ve again tried...
  3. Lenovo 100S-11IBY screen doesn't wake up from sleep (Black/blank screen)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo 100S-11IBY screen doesn't wake up from sleep (Black/blank screen): Had to wipe out the old Windows 10 Home version on this computer as after a Windows Update session over a year ago. BitLocker decided to encrypt the primary drive the computer. Was never asked where to store the recovery key to save is so I could get in after being...
  4. Fall creators update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fall creators update.: How do i stop or block this virus you call the fall creators update, 3 times this year it's uploaded itself onto my computer and every time i've had to revert to the previous build. Each time it installs itself i loose 3-4 hours of work time because i can't use my computer,...
  5. Lenovo Ideapad 100S-11IBY Factory reset does not work

Lenovo Ideapad 100S-11IBY Factory reset does not work: My son purchased this over a year ago and stopped using it 6 months ago. The Micorsoft update assistant is trying to load but there is not enough room so it cancels. I had to uninstall but the it keeps trying to install. I decided to set it back to factory default and...
  6. Mouse lag after fall creators update

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Mouse lag after fall creators update: After installing the last big fall creators update, I'm getting mouse lag, not only in games but also inside of windows. The mouse will sort of pause when I mouse over things that might highlight in windows. I already reinstalled the Logitech software, and I updated the...
  7. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: Has anyone installed it yet? If so did it break anything for you? Debating If I should update or not. 95662
  8. fall creator update

fall creator update: Is there a general chart which might give info on when i would get fcu. I went from 7 to 10 just a couple weeks before free 10 stopped. 97324
  9. Fall Creators Update

Fall Creators Update: I just bit the bullet and went to Microsoft site and tried to install it. It hung up stuck on 24% and stayed there for an hour so I pulled the plug and it has gone back to the previous version. Now what? 99881
  10. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: I work for a company that has about 200 desktop and laptop running Windows 10 (most are HP's)on our own domain and after the fall creators update, we have experienced Unauthenticated network messages as well as download issues in all browsers (Edge, IE 11, Chrome, Firefox)....