Windows 10: Mouse Not Showing up

Discus and support Mouse Not Showing up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My mouse will not appear on screen. I own a Toshiba computer. I use a touchpad, and I tried the shortcut to enable mouse but that does not work. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Unknow_Mister_12, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Mouse Not Showing up

My mouse will not appear on screen. I own a Toshiba computer. I use a touchpad, and I tried the shortcut to enable mouse but that does not work. What should I do. Please help !

:)

Unknow_Mister_12, Mar 20, 2020
  2. Pavan_N Win User

Mouse lag

Hi Zbigniew,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue. I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the steps below and check if that helps.

• Type Mouse and Touchpad Setting in Search and hit
      Enter.
    • Change settings as per your requirement; click on Advance mouse options.
    • Change settings under Buttons, Points, Pointer options, Wheel.

Do let us know the performance to mouse. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Mar 20, 2020
  3. How do I change scroll direction of a mouse NOT listed under Mice?

Thanks; yes, those are great directions and did work to change the direction of the wired mouse that came with the computer. But the mouse I'm using doesn't show up as a mouse in the hardware list, so I can't follow the rest of those steps. I need the mouse to appear on the list of mice in order to complete this sequence.

salishsong, Mar 20, 2020
  4. Anne Ros Win User

Mouse Not Showing up

Wireless mouse "driver is unavailable" issues

Hi,

The error Driver is unavailable means that there is no available driver installed for your mouse that’s why it is not working. We suggest that you check the mouse driver from the device manager. Follow the steps below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Look for Mice and other pointing devices and click it to expand.
    • Check if there is a driver for the wireless mouse.

If there is none, we suggest that you visit the manufacturer’s website of the mouse and download then install the latest mouse driver compatible to Windows 10.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Mouse Not Showing up

1. Mouse Not Showing up - Similar Threads - Mouse Showing

2. When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...: I have the problem of the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected eror. I search on the internet it says that you should press shift +f10 but me i cant use my keyboard and my mouse what should i do. It really making me nervous. Please someone answer me...
  3. When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...: I have the problem of the computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected eror. I search on the internet it says that you should press shift +f10 but me i cant use my keyboard and my mouse what should i do. It really making me nervous. Please someone answer me...
  4. When i start my pc it shows an error message and i cant use my mouse and my keyboard what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. after a reset my mouse stopped showing arrow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after a reset my mouse stopped showing arrow: After a Lenova Laptop screen went black a complete reset was done.My wireless mouse is no longer working .I have tried Devise Manager and it says the mouse is working properly...
  6. after a reset my mouse stopped showing arrow

after a reset my mouse stopped showing arrow: After a Lenova Laptop screen went black a complete reset was done.My wireless mouse is no longer working .I have tried Devise Manager and it says the mouse is working properly...
  7. Mouse cursor is not showing up on a school computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor is not showing up on a school computer: Hello Microsoft, I was at school when I found that my cursor was not showing. Luckily, I do have a touchscreen computer, but it is tough to fix the cursor since my laptop is a school computer, and the settings and device manager are locked. The first thing I did was to hard...
  8. Mouse cursor is not showing up on a school computer

Mouse cursor is not showing up on a school computer: Hello Microsoft, I was at school when I found that my cursor was not showing. Luckily, I do have a touchscreen computer, but it is tough to fix the cursor since my laptop is a school computer, and the settings and device manager are locked. The first thing I did was to hard...
  9. Mouse cursor is not showing up on a school computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Did anyone have cross hairs show up on your mouse after installing Windows Feature...

Did anyone have cross hairs show up on your mouse after installing Windows Feature...: Edition Windows 11 Pro Version 24H2 Installed on ‎2/‎22/‎2024 OS build 26058.1100 Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.26058.1100.0 It took me forever to figure out how to turn it off. After looking on my pc and on Google for several hours. I gave up and removing...