Windows 10: Mouse not working after updating to windows 10 ver.2004

Discus and support Mouse not working after updating to windows 10 ver.2004 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear guys, I have a problem with my mouse after updating windows 10 to 2004 version. I use Razer Lachesis 5600. The windows doesn't recognize that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by alvin.mesin09, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Mouse not working after updating to windows 10 ver.2004

Dear guys,

I have a problem with my mouse after updating windows 10 to 2004 version. I use Razer Lachesis 5600. The windows doesn't recognize that mouse every I start the windows. So I need to replug the mouse usb connection to make it works. But it just solve the problem in a moment, and the problem reappear when I restart the windows.

I have try to reset my windows I forgot about the version. That problem disappear. But it happen again when I reupdate the windows to 2004 version.

Any body can help me?

:)

alvin.mesin09, Oct 18, 2020
  2. jonlijun Win User

How to update windows to ver.2004

How do I updat my new surface pro to newest windows 10 ver.2004? I've tried to used the windows update program, But it showed I'm already the newest ver. ( 1903 ) ?

jonlijun, Oct 18, 2020
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Mouse not working after updating to windows 10 ver.2004

Start menu transparency -> Windows 10 ver. 2004

Start menu transparency -> Windows 10 ver. 2004

I was wondering is there a way to make the background 100%.

I have followed these steps but it doesn't work.

How to Increase the Transparency of Windows 10 Start Menu and Taskbar

I guess it'll work in previous versions.

I know there are programs that do this but I don't want to use any.

ApprehensiveAmo, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Mouse not working after updating to windows 10 ver.2004

1. Mouse not working after updating to windows 10 ver.2004 - Similar Threads - Mouse working updating

2. .exe files that work on Windows 10 Ver. 20H2 but not Windows 10 Ver. 2004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .exe files that work on Windows 10 Ver. 20H2 but not Windows 10 Ver. 2004: I have a number of special purpose .exe files that were generated by Adobe Director. These files have run for years on various PCs I have used in my Business.I purchased a new HP ENVY x360 directly from HP last November. It came with Windows 10 Version 2004 Build 19041.985....
  3. Win 10 Nightmare after ver 2004 update

Win 10 Nightmare after ver 2004 update: I have a Dell Inspiron 24-5459 All In One desktop. It was Win 7 upgraded long ago to Win 10. Seemed to be working just fine until the ver 2004 update installed in July 2020. The machine locked up so I did a hard shut down. At that point when I tried to restart, it would...
  4. Update ver 2004

Update ver 2004: Cant get past 82% Is it going to be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-ver-2004/27360b53-d395-4c71-9169-a292969c7e00
  5. software not working after latest update to ver. 2004

software not working after latest update to ver. 2004: As with a lot of other users, I have been having problems with software that was running perfectly before. The first thing was that I can now not keep log ins for different websites such as Amazon. The second thing: my Samsung printer M82275DW will not scan unless I run...
  6. Fast Start-up doesn't work after updating to ver 2004

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Fast Start-up doesn't work after updating to ver 2004: I updated to version 2004 and now if fast start-up is selected my PC sits at the POST screen. I see no spinning circle and have to force a restart. The computer works perfectly well providing fast start-up isn't selected. Is there anything I can do to overcome this. I...
  7. Group Policy Editor not working after Vers 2004 updates.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Group Policy Editor not working after Vers 2004 updates.: Hi All. Would appreciate knowing if any others have been affected after running the two most recent updates for Win 10 2004. I did a clean install of Win 10 Vers 2004. After which Group Editor Policy worked fine and was accessible. However after applying updates KB4557957...
  8. Updated to Windows 10 ver 2004

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updated to Windows 10 ver 2004: I updated to Windows 10 2004 a few hours ago. Everything is going fine and Windows is being super snappy surprisingly. Although I've hit two problems. My laptop got stuck in night mode and it couldn't be disabled, thankfully I was able to fix that by reinstalling the display...
  9. How to update windows to ver.2004

How to update windows to ver.2004: How do I updat my new surface pro to newest windows 10 ver.2004? I've tried to used the windows update program, But it showed I'm already the newest ver. 1903 ?...
  10. Problem after WINDOWS Ver 2004 UPDATE.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem after WINDOWS Ver 2004 UPDATE.: I UPDATED MY PC TO THE 2004 UPDATE FOR SLOW INSIDERS AND AFTER A WEEK MY PC TAKES UNUSUALLY LONG TIME TO BOOT. AFTER THAT INSTEAD OF SHOW THE LOGIN WINDOW IT SAYS THAT MY INSIDER BUILD HAS RUN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO RESTART. I TRIED CHKDSK AND OTHER THINGS TOO. THE...