Windows 10: Mouse not working homework due in 2 hours

Discus and support Mouse not working homework due in 2 hours in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is the second time this has happened and it only fixed itself last time somehow because my dad pushed the power button instead of me. My mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sarcasticjackass201, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Mouse not working homework due in 2 hours

This is the second time this has happened and it only fixed itself last time somehow because my dad pushed the power button instead of me.

My mouse can move on screen but cannot scroll or left click on a window. Any window selected results in it becoming grey like I clicked out of it. I cannot use taskbar or start menu.

submitted by /u/sarcasticjackass201
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sarcasticjackass201, Mar 27, 2020

2. mouse is not working right

unfortunately there isn't a lot to a usb mouse. what i would suggest is checking the power management settings on it.

Right-click the start menu and choose device manager
    Expand Universal Serial Bus Controllers at the very bottom
    Double-click on each HUB you have listed, click Power Management Tab at the top, and UNCHECK "Allow this computer to turn off this device to save power"
    You may have HUBs called Generic and Root Hub. Perform the step above on All of them.

If you continue to have the issue, i would imagine your mouse is malfunctioning. Perhaps try another mouse just to be sure. This will help you determine if it is in fact the mouse of computer causing the issue.

Good Luck!!

samsonbiatch, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Logitech Wireless Mouse

Hi Ken,

Not working wireless mouse could be due to the following:

• Outdated device driver
    • No device driver installed
    • Faulty wireless mouse receiver

We would like to know some information to better isolate the issue:

• Have you done any changes (like updating your Windows) on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Have you tried using using your wireless mouse on other computer and checked if the issue persists?
    • Have you tried updating your wireless mouse driver?

For initial troubleshooting steps, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to run Windows troubleshooter:

• Type troubleshoot in the search box and press Enter.
    • Select Hardware and Devices, then click
      Run the troubleshooter

If the troubleshooter didn't work, you can check this
    article
    about updating your wireless mouse driver.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Remon Ont, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Marie Ave Win User

Mouse not working homework due in 2 hours

Mouse stopped working

Hi Bec,

One possible reason that your mouse is not working is due to outdated or corrupted drivers. For us to isolate your concern, we would need the following details:

• Which version of Windows 10 have you installed recently? To see which version of Windows 10 is installed on your PC, click on the
      Start button and then select Settings. In
      Settings
      , select System > About.
    • Were there any changes made prior to the issue?
    • Are you using a wireless or wired mouse?

We suggest that you run the Bluetooth Troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings > Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select
      Hardware and Devices > Run the troubleshooter.

If the issue still persists, follow the troubleshooting steps provided in
    Mouse, touchpad, and keyboard problems in Windows article.

Update us with the results and let us know if you need further assistance.

Marie Ave, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Mouse not working homework due in 2 hours

1. Mouse not working homework due in 2 hours - Similar Threads - Mouse working homework

2. Windows locked for 2 hours

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows locked for 2 hours: Hey, I have notebook with windows 11 installed. I am using each 2-3 weeks at the weekend. Or atleast i want to use it but i can't.Ntb is just sitting in a bag for 2-3 weeks and battery dies. When i want to use it i can't. It is locked for 2 hours when i want to use PIN. There...
  3. Homework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Homework: Cheers. I'd love to have a secure network at home for work. Do I need to use Hyper-V? I'd appreciate help with the exact order. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/homework/7ab60abd-5489-4a9a-8b4c-335b027c8d16
  4. Homework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Homework: Cheers. I'd love to have a secure network at home for work. Do I need to use Hyper-V? I'd appreciate help with the exact order. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/homework/7ab60abd-5489-4a9a-8b4c-335b027c8d16
  5. Homework

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. I’ve been missing my due dates for homework... (Laptop time is wrong)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I’ve been missing my due dates for homework... (Laptop time is wrong): So I’ve had this issue for couple days now, and haven’t found a fix for it... basically my computer thinks its 2 hours earlier than it is (It can be 10am and will think its 8am, although the clock says its 10am...) This gives me issues to turn in my homework in time and not...
  7. 2 hours...

2 hours...: [ATTACH] pc crashed 2hrs ago, and still 20 percent. submitted by /u/DionPerera [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/is6kg3/2_hours/
  8. Ps 2 Mouse Stpped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ps 2 Mouse Stpped working: After a recent windows 10 update on one of my PC's the ps 2 ported mouse stopped working. Nothing I tried from this website worked. The pc had an older type motherboard with both mouse & keyboard ps 2 ports that have worked for several years.10+ The Keyboard still worked...
  9. Mouse latency in all games after 2 hours (HELP!)

Mouse latency in all games after 2 hours (HELP!): Ok so I've been dealing with this issue for 1 year now and have no idea what is causing it. I've tried so many different things but the problem persists. What happens is after the PC has been running for from what I've found, roughly 2 hours, a latency that only affects the...
  10. 2 hour lockout

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    2 hour lockout: A friend's Asus laptop computer locked him out for two hours. Here's what he said: "When the battery runs totally out of power on my Asus, upon using the power cord to charge it and attempting to get back to my home screen the screen says my password will not work for two...