Windows 10: Mouse not working in window 10 . but working in window 7 .

Discus and support Mouse not working in window 10 . but working in window 7 . in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just simple bought a gaming mouse , while plug into my window 10 asus laptop not working (unknown devices shown), trying my another lenovo window 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jacksontai, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Mouse not working in window 10 . but working in window 7 .

Just simple bought a gaming mouse , while plug into my window 10 asus laptop not working (unknown devices shown), trying my another lenovo window 10 laptop same .

Trying in window 7 acer desktop working .Someone can tell me what problems ?

:)

jacksontai, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Mussels Win User

Mouse not working in window 10 . but working in window 7 .

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

Mouse not working in window 10 . but working in window 7 .

1. Mouse not working in window 10 . but working in window 7 . - Similar Threads - Mouse working window

2. Mouse not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse not working on Windows 10: I received a Delux M618 Plus Vertical Mouse usb 2.4 connection for Christmas but the mouse stops working after 3 seconds of inactivity on my Surface Pro using Windows 10. I am free to move the mouse around and click the buttons until I stop for 3 seconds. Once 3 seconds has...
  3. Mouse not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse not working on Windows 10: I received a Delux M618 Plus Vertical Mouse usb 2.4 connection for Christmas but the mouse stops working after 3 seconds of inactivity on my Surface Pro using Windows 10. I am free to move the mouse around and click the buttons until I stop for 3 seconds. Once 3 seconds has...
  4. Mouse not working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 7 mouses doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 7 mouses doesn't work: Hello, I have a windows 7 laptop and any mouse I connect won't work, yes, right click and moving my mouses works but the left click doesn't. I don't have a numpad either so using my numpad as my mouse won't work....
  6. Windows 7 laptop doesn't work with any mouse

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 7 laptop doesn't work with any mouse: Hello, I have a windows 7 laptop and any mouse I connect won't work, yes, right click and moving my mouses works but the left click doesn't. I don't have a numpad either so using my numpad as my mouse won't work....
  7. Mouse not working in Windows 10

Mouse not working in Windows 10: I do have the same problem where windows 10 Pro is not detecting my Logitech mouse. I have installed windows 10 pro version 1003 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-not-working-in-windows-10/2a423882-f96f-4f73-b48a-1de69e982b49
  8. Mouse not working (windows 10)

Mouse not working (windows 10): So, today i didnt like how my pc performed so i factory reset it, my mouse was working fine until i factory reset it. I tried everything, uninstalling the driver and restarting my pc. My mouse is PS/2 Compatible mouse. Please someone help me...
  9. Windows 7 is running slow on Dual-boot and mouse is not working in Windows 7, but works on...

Windows 7 is running slow on Dual-boot and mouse is not working in Windows 7, but works on...: Hello All, I just recently installed windows 7 on my laptop. (dual-boot), my main OS is windows 10. however, windows 7 runs kinda slow and am having some problems. I installed all the updates, but now when I login, it takes a while, and when I login, the mouse doesn't work....
  10. Gaming mouse not working in Window 10 but working at window xp ,7 ,and 8.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaming mouse not working in Window 10 but working at window xp ,7 ,and 8.: Banda v7 Gaming mouse Manufactures :OEM https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/gaming-mouse-not-working-in-window-10-but-working/be12303e-8fd9-4b90-8e78-6534d5ab7e1b