Windows 10: Mouse Not Working, Taskbar and Icons Won't Show Up.

Discus and support Mouse Not Working, Taskbar and Icons Won't Show Up. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I power washed my laptop since I got rid of something and it screwed up everything. Everything was fine and I got everything back to normal and I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by vesque, Oct 1, 2022.

1. vesque Win User

Mouse Not Working, Taskbar and Icons Won't Show Up.

I power washed my laptop since I got rid of something and it screwed up everything. Everything was fine and I got everything back to normal and I was logging back into all of my accounts and fixing my settings. I shut off my laptop so I could clean it it got really dirty and then proceeded to clean it with a damp towel and wipes. I don't know what the heck happened but when I turned my laptop back on, my taskbar and icons weren't there. The time, sound, wifi, all of it, gone. I tried to right click so I could just open the settings from little drop down menu, but, nothing happened. I double-

:)

vesque, Oct 1, 2022

2. BLUETOOTH MOUSE WON T MOOVE. WHY?

I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000 that works only (right and left click works properly) but it won t moove. please help me and answer me as soon as possible.

#mahdichaabani, Oct 1, 2022
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Taskbar icons

Hi,

To address your concern, follow the steps below on how to show hidden icons on the taskbar.

• Open Settings, and click on the Personalization
      icon.
    • Click on Taskbar on the left side, and click on the
      Select which icons appear on the taskbar
      link under the Notification area section on the right.
    • Turn on Always show all icons in the notification area at the top

Let us know how it goes.

Mark Ole, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

1. Mouse Not Working, Taskbar and Icons Won't Show Up. - Similar Threads - Mouse Working Taskbar

2. Taskbar and file icons not showing up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and file icons not showing up: My taskbar icons and file icons aren't showing up and are replaced by some sort of default icon. But for some reason it only happens to some of the icons and not others, I've tried searching for solutions and couldn't find very much. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling...
  3. Taskbar and file icons not showing up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar and file icons not showing up: My taskbar icons and file icons aren't showing up and are replaced by some sort of default icon. But for some reason it only happens to some of the icons and not others, I've tried searching for solutions and couldn't find very much. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling...
  4. Mouse Not Working, Taskbar and Icons Won't Show Up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Not Working, Taskbar and Icons Won't Show Up.: I power washed my laptop since I got rid of something and it screwed up everything. Everything was fine and I got everything back to normal and I was logging back into all of my accounts and fixing my settings. I shut off my laptop so I could clean it it got really dirty and...
  5. Mouse Not Working, Taskbar and Icons Won't Show Up.

Mouse Not Working, Taskbar and Icons Won't Show Up.: I power washed my laptop since I got rid of something and it screwed up everything. Everything was fine and I got everything back to normal and I was logging back into all of my accounts and fixing my settings. I shut off my laptop so I could clean it it got really dirty and...
  6. Taskbar Not Showing Icons+Not Working at All

Taskbar Not Showing Icons+Not Working at All: I've tried every thing I can find. My windows key also does not work in any sense, I've tried everything over and over, it isn't working and when i hover my mouse over it, it shows the loading icon for the mouse. This is my last resort before I give up....
  7. Taskbar won't show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar won't show up: When when I am playing a steam game in full screen the task bar won't show up. When I press the windows key the game just freezes and the taskbar is there, I just can't see it, so I have to press something to see it then if I close the thing, I opened the taskbar disappears...
  8. Taskbar won't show up

Taskbar won't show up: When when I am playing a steam game in full screen the task bar won't show up. When I press the windows key the game just freezes and the taskbar is there, I just can't see it, so I have to press something to see it then if I close the thing, I opened the taskbar disappears...
  9. Mouse won't show up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse won't show up: Picked up my laptop and mouse was not visible. It's visible when you first turn it on and put your password in etc but not on the main screen. Had laptop for about 3 months, came with windows 10, have changed it at all I've tried to turn it in with function key and checked...
  10. icons on taskbar won't work

in Windows 10 Support
    icons on taskbar won't work: Just updated today with this new Win 10 Update and talk about screwing things up. Every one of my icons that I have on my Taskbar won't work. First off, they are no longer icons just blank except of course anything that is Microsoft isn't except for file explorer, it no...