Windows 10: Mouse not working while in game in modern warfare

Discus and support Mouse not working while in game in modern warfare in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just downloaded the new call of duty modern warfare update for season 2 and as i get into a game my mouse allows me to shoot and aim down sights but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bryanmiranda1, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Mouse not working while in game in modern warfare

I just downloaded the new call of duty modern warfare update for season 2 and as i get into a game my mouse allows me to shoot and aim down sights but not look around or aim in hip fire i can melee and change weapons and throw lethals but movement of the mouse is not responsive ..!!! This only happens kn this gane so i reset all settings and still no fix!! Deleted the game also but nothing seems to work . Im out of ideas .

:)

bryanmiranda1, Feb 12, 2020
  2. Faith Win User

Modern Warfare

So now we have Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare... I can predict what the next Modern Warfare will be called, what the story is and all of the maps. I can even play it right now *Tongue Seriously though, it's the same game as Modern Warfare and the remastered one? *sarc It looked very familiar to me.

Faith, Feb 12, 2020
  3. Dude Win User
  4. Archie123 Win User

Mouse not working while in game in modern warfare

Modern warfare 2

still looking good Mouse not working while in game in modern warfare :)

Mouse not working while in game in modern warfare [​IMG]

Archie123, Feb 12, 2020
Thema:

Mouse not working while in game in modern warfare

1. Mouse not working while in game in modern warfare - Similar Threads - Mouse working while

2. Launching Modern warfare warzone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Launching Modern warfare warzone: every time i try to start it it says- The ordinal 345 could not be located in trh dynamic link library c; programfiles x86\call of duty modern warfare\ Modernwarfare.exe...
  3. Launching Modern warfare warzone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Launching Modern warfare warzone: every time i try to start it it says- The ordinal 345 could not be located in trh dynamic link library c; programfiles x86\call of duty modern warfare\ Modernwarfare.exe...
  4. Launching Modern warfare warzone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. modern warfare on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    modern warfare on pc: game was literally fine one day and the next i cant open it. ive done everything....wiped my whole pc to factory defaults, new router, new ram, redownloaded all software, uninstalled/reinstalled cod 5 times. nothing is working idk if its my computer of if their game is just...
  6. Modern warfare

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Modern warfare: I bought cod points through Microsoft on 5th August still didn't receive them ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-warfare/2aaaf8e4-bcea-41d7-ad32-c90cf485c36a
  7. modern warfare

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    modern warfare: COD: Modern Warfare is not on xbox play anywhere is there a way to play the copy from xbox that i bought in microsoft on my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modern-warfare/7b1563b1-5775-47af-8fac-ffe3db8c790e
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare: I am trying to play Call Of Duty Modern Warfare,but when i click on the play button in the blizzard games launcher an error occurs which say "Direct X Encountered An Unrecoverable Error".So i need someone to help me solve this problem. [ATTACH]...
  9. Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Warfare: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare arrives October 25, and here's the trailer bH1lHCirCGI 133745
  10. Modern warfare 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern warfare 2: still looking good *Smile [img] [img] [img] [img] 46230

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard and mouse not working modern warefsre

2. modern warfare keyboard not working