Windows 10: Mouse not working while in game in modern warfare

Discus and support Mouse not working while in game in modern warfare in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I just downloaded the new call of duty modern warfare update for season 2 and as i get into a game my mouse allows me to shoot and aim down sights but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by bryanmiranda1, Feb 12, 2020 at 11:33 PM.

1. Mouse not working while in game in modern warfare

I just downloaded the new call of duty modern warfare update for season 2 and as i get into a game my mouse allows me to shoot and aim down sights but not look around or aim in hip fire i can melee and change weapons and throw lethals but movement of the mouse is not responsive ..!!! This only happens kn this gane so i reset all settings and still no fix!! Deleted the game also but nothing seems to work . Im out of ideas .

:)

bryanmiranda1, Feb 12, 2020 at 11:33 PM
  2. Faith Win User

Modern Warfare

So now we have Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare... I can predict what the next Modern Warfare will be called, what the story is and all of the maps. I can even play it right now *Tongue Seriously though, it's the same game as Modern Warfare and the remastered one? *sarc It looked very familiar to me.

3. Dude Win User
  4. Archie123 Win User

Mouse not working while in game in modern warfare

Modern warfare 2

still looking good Mouse not working while in game in modern warfare :)

Mouse not working while in game in modern warfare [​IMG]

Thema:

Mouse not working while in game in modern warfare

1. Mouse not working while in game in modern warfare - Similar Threads - Mouse working while

2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Direct X crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Direct X crashes: My modern warfare is direct x crashing very very frequently leaving the game virtually unplayable. Some errors include Dev 6068, 5763, and 6065. Anyone have insight on how to fix this. Is this a Microsoft issue, a graphics card issue, or an infinity ward issue? I have tried...
  3. COD modern warfare 2019

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    COD modern warfare 2019: I bought COD 2019 and went to download it but got an error message saying that I do not have any applicable linked devices. I previously bought and downloaded forza horizon 4 without issues so I am 100% sure that I do have applicable linked devices. Using the Microsoft...
  4. BSOD While playing the new Modern Warfare open beta

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD While playing the new Modern Warfare open beta: BSOD: System Thread Exception Not Handled What failed: ntfs.sys DMP, MSinfo, and DxDiag In case it's useful... EventViewer Application Crash Log I was playing, this crash happened. I reopen and start playing again, then I get the above bluescreen. I'm...
  5. Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Warfare: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare arrives October 25, and here's the trailer bH1lHCirCGI 133745
  6. Why is Modern Warfare 2 not running at a solid 60fps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Modern Warfare 2 not running at a solid 60fps?: Shouldn't Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 be running at a buttery-smooth 60fps on my computer?? It is running at more like 37fps (that is just my guess). Of course, when I aim right into the air or at any (very few) place with not very much 3d models to load/polygons to...
  7. Mouse + keyboard and sound stop working while gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse + keyboard and sound stop working while gaming: Hello! I have this problem for a while now, when I am gaming after a while my keyboard + mouse and sound stop working but the game goes on. I just can't do anything. I tried deinstalling my graphics drivers and installing them again but that didnt work, I also updated...
  8. Call of duty 4 : Modern Warfare

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Call of duty 4 : Modern Warfare: Hello, I was trying to install call of duty 4 : Modern Warfare, It was giving a message that cannot found d3dx9_34.dll. I also download d3dx9_34.dll from internet, but I don't know that where I have to put or copy d3dx9_34.dll file on game directory. Plz Help me......
  9. Modern Warfare 2 and 3 dont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern Warfare 2 and 3 dont start: In the Sticky Thread "List of Games working on Windows 10 Technical Preview", people are saying that MW2 and MW3 are working on Win10. But its not working for me. After I start the game, i get a black screen for a few seconds and then i get back to the desktop without any...
  10. Modern warfare 2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Modern warfare 2: still looking good *Smile [img] [img] [img] [img] 46230