Windows 10: Mouse not working while playing some games

Discus and support Mouse not working while playing some games in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My mouse doesn't work in some games. I already tried uptdating the drivers for my mouse but windows says there is no better drivers. submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fixiufd3, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Mouse not working while playing some games

My mouse doesn't work in some games. I already tried uptdating the drivers for my mouse but windows says there is no better drivers.

submitted by /u/fixiufd3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/fixiufd3, Sep 6, 2020

2. MSI mouse gaming g series mouse lagging

Hello,

As per your description above, I understood that your MSI gaming mouse is not working. Can you answer the below questions too:

• Did you check if the mouse works fine in another computer?

• Does this issue happen only while playing games?
    As a work around I suggest you to go to the Windows update history and check if there are any optional updates relating to any pointing devices. If yes, download them and check if the issue persists.

Get back to us, we'll be glad to assist you further.

SujataMoktan, Sep 6, 2020
  3. MaxMarvin Win User
    Mouse cursor invisible when playing any full screen game (Windows 10)

For the past day and a half whenever I am playing a fullscreen game I can not see my cursor, however, it does still work as in I am still able to press buttons or play the game normally outside of menus. I have tried to generic results given to everyone
    which were designed for Windows8:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to disable it and check for the results. Follow the steps to do so:

• Press Windows and X keys together and select Control Panel.
    • Click on Mouse.
    • Navigate to pointer options tab.
    • Under Visibility, uncheck the box which says “display pointer trails”.
    • Click on OK to close the window.
    Check if you find the same issue. If yes, move to the next method.

Method 2:

Follow the steps below to change the display text size to 100 % and check if it resolves the issue:

• Right Click on the desktop screen and select Personalize.
    • Click on Display.
    • Check the box that says “let me choose one scaling level for all my display”. Choose Smaller (100%)-default.
    • Click on Apply. Restart the game and check if the point becomes invisible again.

I have tried restarting my laptop (dell latitude e7470)

I am running Windows 10 as of 9/23/17

Windows Defender is on

Any help is appreciated

Thanks!

MaxMarvin, Sep 6, 2020
  4. Mouse not working while playing some games

Right click changes to left on the mouse while playing games

Hi Armen,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Do you face this issue only when playing games?
    • If yes, does it happen only to a specific game?
    • Other than changing your mouse, did you make any other changes prior to the issue?

As per the information that you have provided, I would suggest that you follow the steps below to help us narrow down the issue.

Method 1:

Connect another mouse to your PC, perform the same task and check. You may also randomly click without lunching the game to check if the issue occurs only during game play.

Method 2:

If the issue persist in both the above stated scenario, I would suggest that you place your computer in Safe Mode and check. Safe mode starts Windows in a basic state, using a limited set of files and drivers. It can help you troubleshoot problems on your
    PC.

Note: You will not be able to launch the game in Safe Mode. However, I would recommend that you randomly click and check if the same issue occurs.

Click on the link below to learn how to place your PC in this mode

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10 -
    Windows Help

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 6, 2020
Thema:

Mouse not working while playing some games

1. Mouse not working while playing some games - Similar Threads - Mouse working while

2. Some of the games keeps crashing while i play Games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of the games keeps crashing while i play Games: Hi I have Joule Performance eSports RTX3070 II7Intel Core i7-11700K PC. But idk why my pc keeps crashing on games like Minecraft or The Finals. Since i have been on windows 11 some games just doesnt go well and crashes more then i wish it to happen and it ruins my fun time...
  3. Some of the games keeps crashing while i play Games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of the games keeps crashing while i play Games: Hi I have Joule Performance eSports RTX3070 II7Intel Core i7-11700K PC. But idk why my pc keeps crashing on games like Minecraft or The Finals. Since i have been on windows 11 some games just doesnt go well and crashes more then i wish it to happen and it ruins my fun time...
  4. Mouse input won't work after playing some games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse input won't work after playing some games: Hello!I've been having issues with my system for a while now, and i have no real idea how to fix it.Whenever I play certain games FFXIV is the main one this happens with currently, But it has also happened with things like new world, but not every game, I think the few games...
  5. Mouse input won't work after playing some games

Mouse input won't work after playing some games: Hello!I've been having issues with my system for a while now, and i have no real idea how to fix it.Whenever I play certain games FFXIV is the main one this happens with currently, But it has also happened with things like new world, but not every game, I think the few games...
  6. Mouse Freezes constantly while playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Freezes constantly while playing games.: Ok so my mouse works perfectly fine when I do usual work like browsing and all the cursor works fine BUT whenever I play games my mouse constantly freezes every second and unfreezes and then goes to the position where I moved it to . Lets take 'Fall Guys' game for example,...
  7. Mouse Freezes constantly while playing games.

Mouse Freezes constantly while playing games.: Ok so my mouse works perfectly fine when I do usual work like browsing and all the cursor works fine BUT whenever I play games my mouse constantly freezes every second and unfreezes and then goes to the position where I moved it to . Lets take 'Fall Guys' game for example,...
  8. Mouse problem while playing some GamePass for PC games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse problem while playing some GamePass for PC games: Hello, when playing some GamePass games the mouse cursor does not remain fixed to the game, even when playing in full screen, if the cursor remains a few seconds completely at the limit of the screen above, the section with the minimize, expand or close buttons appears, and...
  9. Mouse Left click not working properly while playing games.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse Left click not working properly while playing games.: So I was playing some games on my PC and the mouse works fine, but when I aim and shoot, the left click doesn't work, but in menu the mouse works fine and also works properly while not in game. It happens in several games. I tested the games with other mouse and it works...
  10. Computer crash while playing some of the games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crash while playing some of the games.: [IMG] While I am playing some of the games, such as Roblox, Rainbow Six, Minecraft, my computer will crash after 3-5 mins when playing, when the computer crashed, with a crash report, it shows I have Driver_Power_State_Failure or DPC watchdog violation, I tried those...