Windows 10: Mouse only points upwards during games on Remote Desktop?

Discus and support Mouse only points upwards during games on Remote Desktop? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I always stream my PC to my laptop. The only problem is that during games the mouse always points upwards. Maus zeigt bei Remotedesktop bei Spielen... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RunGamer734, Jun 6, 2020.

1. Mouse only points upwards during games on Remote Desktop?

I always stream my PC to my laptop. The only problem is that during games the mouse always points upwards.

:)

RunGamer734, Jun 6, 2020

2. remote desktop

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Please help me with the below details to understand your issue in a better way:

1. Are you using the Microsoft remote desktop app?

If you are using the Microsoft remote desktop app downloaded from
    Microsoft store then, I suggest you to follow the steps to
    fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

If the issue still persists with the Microsoft remote desktop app, then you can contact the support team by going to the

link
    and scrolling down to the bottom and clicking on
    Microsoft remote desktop support under the Publisher info.

However, if you are using the Remote desktop connection, which comes pre-installed with Windows 10, then I suggest you to please post your question in the
    TechNet forum.

Hope it helps.

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Microsoft Remote Desktop Mac Mouse porblems

Hi Marco,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are using Remote Desktop application on Mac OS and want to simulate the PC mouse right click on your Mac Mouse.

In order to make use of the right-click inside an open session you have options of using:

• Standard PC two button USB mouse
    • Apple Magic Mouse: To enable right-click, click
      System Preferences in the dock, click Mouse, and then enable
      Secondary click.

For additional information you can also refer the following links:

Remote Desktop Services - Get started with the macOS client

Frequently asked questions about the Remote Desktop
    clients

Meanwhile, if you have any queries regarding Remote Desktop Services, you can also post your query in

TechNet forums
    , which would be the appropriate forum for RDP issues, where you will find professionals with expertise on Remote Desktop.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Mouse only points upwards during games on Remote Desktop?

Remote Desktop

Okay guys need some help here before going crazy...
    I am trying to setup a remote desktop connection and see exactly what the logged on user is looking at with out going through Windows Remote Desktop.

Since its local network I don't have any password or want to setup a password.

Any suggestions are appreciated

kikicoco1334, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

Mouse only points upwards during games on Remote Desktop?

1. Mouse only points upwards during games on Remote Desktop? - Similar Threads - Mouse points upwards

2. inverted mouse at games only !

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    inverted mouse at games only !: guys i used to had an inverted mouse and i used to use Sakasa an app that can invert the y and xnow i buyed a new mouse and its good its not inverted at the local use but when i enter any game its inverted what should i do?...
  3. inverted mouse at games only !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    inverted mouse at games only !: guys i used to had an inverted mouse and i used to use Sakasa an app that can invert the y and xnow i buyed a new mouse and its good its not inverted at the local use but when i enter any game its inverted what should i do?...
  4. Mouse not captured in Remote Desktop session

in Windows 10 News
    Mouse not captured in Remote Desktop session: [IMG]If you use an old version of Hyper-V and it displays an error message saying Mouse not captured in Remote Desktop session, here is how you can eliminate the issue. Even if you get this problem on a newer version of Hyper-V, you could still follow the same tips to...
  5. PC Freezes only during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezes only during gaming: Hi everybody,I am dealing with this issue since a month by now. My whole PC get completely frozen when I am playing something not always, I think in 5 hours of session I get 1 crash more or less. I need to restart it manually with the power botton. The funny thing is that...
  6. PC Freezes only during gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Freezes only during gaming: Hi everybody,I am dealing with this issue since a month by now. My whole PC get completely frozen when I am playing something not always, I think in 5 hours of session I get 1 crash more or less. I need to restart it manually with the power botton. The funny thing is that...
  7. Mouse Issues during Game play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Issues during Game play: This is going to be a rather long message. I play Skyrim SE. During game play there is a Microsoft sound and a Windows Hourglass Pointer shows up in the game. It dows not replace the game pointer. I end up with 2 pointers. Now I play in offline mode. I have every app disabled...
  8. Remote Desktop Connection - Mouse Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Remote Desktop Connection - Mouse Problem: Hey, I'm having a problem with the mouse on RDP via my laptop when it's connected to my personal PC. The problem is that when I enter a game or use a software called Source Filmmaker the mouse doesn't move properly, it point only to the top or to the bottom and flips around...
  9. Remote desktop during standby mode

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remote desktop during standby mode: The remote desktop is not accessible when this computer using Windows 10 professional is in standby mode. How can this be remedied? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remote-desktop-during-standby-mode/f2579c71-c2ce-4586-affa-aa5a8d55b5c4
  10. Using GPU during Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using GPU during Remote Desktop: Hear me out. Is anyone here using remote desktop onto a pc with the ability to use the installed graphics card instead of the standard "Microsoft Remote Display Adapter"? Awhile ago, I was able to remote desktop into my PC and was able to use the installed graphics...