Windows 10: Mouse opens browser when i right and left click.

Discus and support Mouse opens browser when i right and left click. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my problem started a while ago like 2018 i have already tried resetting my pc from a flash drive but the problem is still there what i know about it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by K.o.k, Apr 25, 2020.

1. K.o.k Win User

Mouse opens browser when i right and left click.

my problem started a while ago like 2018 i have already tried resetting my pc from a flash drive but the problem is still there what i know about it is that when i turn off human interfaces the mouse doesn't open tabs but i cant left click while holding right click and that my mouse works fine when im in safe mode

i have no idea whats causing it but i did notice that my mouse is categorized as a keyboard in settings

:)

K.o.k, Apr 25, 2020

2. Left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked

Hi,

I realize that you want the left handed mouse when docked and right handed touchpad when undocked. I will try to help you with this issue.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    You can configure the mouse settings for left hand and set the touchpad for normal use.

Follow these steps to configure the mouse settings:

• Press Windows key + I to get the Settings screen.

• Click on Devices and then click on Mouse and Touchpad.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 25, 2020
  3. Up down left right arrows

Hi Laura,.

I suggest you to check if the following steps helps to resolve the issue.

• Right click on the Windows key and Go to control panel.
    • On the upper right corner change the view by to small icon.
    • Click on mouse.
    • Then click on ‘wheel’ tab.
    • Set the values for horizontal and vertical scrolling.

and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Thank you.

Deepak_Krishnan R, Apr 25, 2020
  4. Mouse opens browser when i right and left click.

mouse right click will not open my file explorer in taskbar

Hello Carl,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

• What happens when you left clicking?
    • When you say right click, do you actually mean left click?
    • Which all troubleshooting steps have you already tried to resolve this issue?

Left clicking with mouse will open File explorer or any other programs. Whereas right click will give you context menu.

I suggest you to right-click on the File Explorer
    on the task bar and select Unpin from Taskbar. Now in the search bar type
    File Explorer and right click on it and select Pin it to Taskbar
    and check if it helps.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

Mouse opens browser when i right and left click.

1. Mouse opens browser when i right and left click. - Similar Threads - Mouse opens browser

2. Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click: As I stated above, when I right-click it acts as left-click but only sometimes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-when-i-right-click-it-acts-as-left-click/09ca8885-9870-425e-a902-eb680bba6d6b
  3. Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sometimes when I right-click it acts as left-click: As I stated above, when I right-click it acts as left-click but only sometimes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sometimes-when-i-right-click-it-acts-as-left-click/09ca8885-9870-425e-a902-eb680bba6d6b
  4. Mouse left click issues, gone when right click is the primary

Mouse left click issues, gone when right click is the primary: Hi, Windows 10When I try to select something with left click it keeps failing. When I try to move a file with left click into other map then it fails.I switched the primary click to right button and now there is no problem!And it is not the mouse because I changed the mouse...
  5. Mouse left click issues, gone when right click is the primary

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse left click issues, gone when right click is the primary: Hi, Windows 10When I try to select something with left click it keeps failing. When I try to move a file with left click into other map then it fails.I switched the primary click to right button and now there is no problem!And it is not the mouse because I changed the mouse...
  6. dell mouse left click randomly right clicks

dell mouse left click randomly right clicks: i have a dell mouse and i know this prblm is weird but let me explain whenever i left click and hold and drag somehing my mouse leave that drag item and right clicks and whenever i rapidly use left clicks the right click context menu appear for few clicks and then the left...
  7. When i press right click on my mouse it open internet browser

When i press right click on my mouse it open internet browser: How do i stop when i press right click on my mouse it open internet browser, i try to reinstall the windows but didnt work, i have this mouse for like 4-5 years and i got no problem. Pls help fast i cant play any games or editing stuff...
  8. When i hold right click and press left click a browser opens

When i hold right click and press left click a browser opens: Ive been trying to figure out how to fix the problem bit cant find a solution my mouse woeks fine when im running safe mode and i also tried didsabling human interfaces in task manager but then when i hold right and keft click the left click wont register the only other...
  9. Mouse left click acting like a right click

Mouse left click acting like a right click: Both my left and right click are acting like a right click. I have gone into mouse setting and made sure that the left button was selected as the primary button. I have reset the computer and I have checked for and installed updates and the problem still persists. What can I...
  10. Left/right click problem (mouse and trackpad)

Left/right click problem (mouse and trackpad): Hi everyone, I'm really struggling with using my Cube Mix Plus tablet in laptop mode. With the keyboard connected, doesn't matter if I use the trackpad or mouse, when I click on certain things they just flash up momentarily then disappear. Including the mouse settings window,...