Windows 10: Mouse opens random files

Discus and support Mouse opens random files in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I adjusted File Explorer settings so that I could open a folder with a double click. However I have recently faced an issue because when I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MateuszPoneta, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Mouse opens random files

I adjusted File Explorer settings so that I could open a folder with a double click. However I have recently faced an issue because when I tried to ‘save as’ a file, a single click opens a folder but the second click opens a random file in the same folder. Moreover this click changes a file name.

:)

MateuszPoneta, Nov 29, 2018
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Notepad automatically opening when ABA file downloaded

Hi Fiona,

We suggest that you follow these steps to uncheck the Always open this type of file:

• Right click on an ABA file.
    • Hover your mouse cursor on Open with and select Choose another app.
    • Uncheck the Always open this type of file and click on
      OK
    Let us know how it goes.

Nathaniel Mon, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Mouse opens random files

Random temp files and random things opening

Hello,

Sometimes when I'm watching youtube some random temp file with 4 letters in its name will pop up,

and also a random program opens to, this program was called Old trafford Stadium or something like that

and its icon was a downloading symbol (These programs are background processes) when these

open, the taskbar flashes and then stops and my mouse has a windows 10 loading symbol next to the mouse.

Please help!

Any help is much appreciated,

thank you.

alexclendon, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Mouse opens random files

1. Mouse opens random files - Similar Threads - Mouse opens random

2. File Explorer randomly opens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer randomly opens: Why does my File Explorer randomly open i tried restarting, sfc /scannow, virus scanAvast and i Turner off autoplay. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-randomly-opens/778da36f-e24d-43a3-b13f-bdea246994f2
  3. File Explorer randomly opens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer randomly opens: Why does my File Explorer randomly open i tried restarting, sfc /scannow, virus scanAvast and i Turner off autoplay. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-randomly-opens/778da36f-e24d-43a3-b13f-bdea246994f2
  4. File Explorer randomly opens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have my mouse set to open files in file explorer with TWO clicks and it randomly opens on 1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have my mouse set to open files in file explorer with TWO clicks and it randomly opens on 1: Windows 10 I have the setting set to two clicks. I am going through a lot of image files and this is driving me crazy as i have to stop and close the opened file. Does anyone know of a good alternative file management system? I mostly do photo images and need to be able to...
  6. I have my mouse set to open files in file explorer with TWO clicks and it randomly opens on 1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have my mouse set to open files in file explorer with TWO clicks and it randomly opens on 1: Windows 10 I have the setting set to two clicks. I am going through a lot of image files and this is driving me crazy as i have to stop and close the opened file. Does anyone know of a good alternative file management system? I mostly do photo images and need to be able to...
  7. I have my mouse set to open files in file explorer with TWO clicks and it randomly opens on 1

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. File Explorer opens randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer opens randomly: Hi, I have a problem and is that yesterday my pc was lagging because I had a 3d rendering software eating all the RAM, so all the other tasks suffer lagging as a consequence, so I decided to close everything except task manager and the program. When it finished, I used the...
  9. File Explorer Opening Randomly and Frequently

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer Opening Randomly and Frequently: Title says it all. I was playing a game the other day when I noticed that there were no borders, so my mouse cursor would go to my second monitor while I was playing. This could be unrelated, but I thought it started happening after this, and it might have been caused by me...
  10. File Explorer Opens Randomly

in Windows 10 Customization
    File Explorer Opens Randomly: Whenever I start or end a game,browse,or just about any action,file explorer opens us.any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-opens-randomly/11572ebc-1ea3-4414-b049-0bc0b08081bd