Windows 10: mouse over border - connection lost with error and no information in logs

Discus and support mouse over border - connection lost with error and no information in logs in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello, since a few weeks, I lost my connection between my private pc with windows 11 and my working laptop working in normal case with vpn on windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelSavioz, May 13, 2022.

1. mouse over border - connection lost with error and no information in logs

hello, since a few weeks, I lost my connection between my private pc with windows 11 and my working laptop working in normal case with vpn on windows 10. I tried a lot of thinks to find a workaround: - I'm on ethernet but I tried the same WIFI too- I've updated the 2 versions on the same last version. - I've disabled some options in both software. - I've changed the port number listening from 15100 to 15222- I've disabled VPN too- reboot of both pcs and so on.... sometimes, as I've done something I could move the mouse on both computer without problem, but suddenly I lost the connection. A

:)

MichaelSavioz, May 13, 2022
  2. KOT_522 Win User

Mouse without borders

I keep getting too many connection errors and mouse without borders closes..have tried re-booting workstation but keep getting same error. Does anybody have a suggestion?

KOT_522, May 13, 2022
  3. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, May 13, 2022
  4. Smeed Win User

mouse over border - connection lost with error and no information in logs

Smeed, May 13, 2022
Thema:

mouse over border - connection lost with error and no information in logs

1. mouse over border - connection lost with error and no information in logs - Similar Threads - mouse border connection

2. Mouse Without borders connection error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Without borders connection error: Dear microsoft support team, I have been trying to use moue without borders app, to connect my two Windows 11 laptops.They are connected to the same wireless network, yet, I get a connection error. I request you to please guide me in this regard....
  3. Mouse Without borders connection error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Without borders connection error: Dear microsoft support team, I have been trying to use moue without borders app, to connect my two Windows 11 laptops.They are connected to the same wireless network, yet, I get a connection error. I request you to please guide me in this regard....
  4. Bluetooth mouse lost connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth mouse lost connection: Recently I purchased a Microsoft ergonomic mouse Model# 222-00060 connects directly to computer without a Bluetooth dongle. I was using it successfully for a few weeks until it disconnected and I am now unable to reconnect. Now the Bluetooth on off switch in Bluetooth...
  5. Bluetooth mouse lost connection

Bluetooth mouse lost connection: Recently I purchased a Microsoft ergonomic mouse Model# 222-00060 connects directly to computer without a Bluetooth dongle. I was using it successfully for a few weeks until it disconnected and I am now unable to reconnect. Now the Bluetooth on off switch in Bluetooth...
  6. mouse over border - connection lost with error and no information in logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse over border - connection lost with error and no information in logs: hello, since a few weeks, I lost my connection between my private pc with windows 11 and my working laptop working in normal case with vpn on windows 10. I tried a lot of thinks to find a workaround: - I'm on ethernet but I tried the same WIFI too- I've updated the 2 versions...
  7. mouse over border - connection lost with error and no information in logs

mouse over border - connection lost with error and no information in logs: hello, since a few weeks, I lost my connection between my private pc with windows 11 and my working laptop working in normal case with vpn on windows 10. I tried a lot of thinks to find a workaround: - I'm on ethernet but I tried the same WIFI too- I've updated the 2 versions...
  8. Mouse Without Borders keyboard connection fails

Mouse Without Borders keyboard connection fails: I am trying to use Mouse Without Borders on two PCs (A and B). I want to use A's mouse and keyboard to control B. I managed to make it work, but then the keyboard connection unexpectedly stopped working in the desired direction (A controls B), but continued to work in the...
  9. Mouse without borders not connecting -- error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mouse without borders not connecting -- error: I am having an issue connecting my two laptops. The main laptop is using wifi. The second laptop is wired in with ethernet for Zoom. The error is: Connection error! Please check if your machine are connected to the same network, not the MWOB..... How can I remedy this?...
  10. lost information

lost information: How can I retrieve a notepad document that was altered and now the information in the document is gone? I would like to get the original document back if possible....