Windows 10: Mouse pad device disappeared from Device Manager directly following Window 11 updates on...

Discus and support Mouse pad device disappeared from Device Manager directly following Window 11 updates on... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Mouse pad device disappeared from device manager directly following Window 11 updates on 3/18/23. Obviously mouse pad does not work. >> All updates... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MikeD255, Mar 25, 2023.

1. MikeD255 Win User

Mouse pad device disappeared from Device Manager directly following Window 11 updates on...

Mouse pad device disappeared from device manager directly following Window 11 updates on 3/18/23. Obviously mouse pad does not work. >> All updates were for Windows 11 Version 22h2 x64 based systems. The three updates: 2023-03 Cumlative KB5023706, 2023-01 KB4023057, 2022-08 Security Update KB5012170. >> Computer: Win 11 with&nbs

:)

MikeD255, Mar 25, 2023

2. HID-compliant mouse. Device Status:This device cannot start. (Code 10)

Have you tried updating the driver for the HID-compliant mouse?

Follow these steps on how to update the driver:

To do this, follow these steps:

• In Device Manager, click the Driver tab in the device's Properties dialog box.
    • Click Update Driver to start the Hardware Update Wizard.
    • Follow the instructions to update the driver.
    If that does not work, we suggest you contact the manufacturer of your laptop directly and ask for updated drivers for Windows 10.

Regards.

Radney Dri, Mar 25, 2023
  3. Mouse pad turn off windows 10 on a HP laptop

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please reply: What happens when you try disabling the mouse pad? Do you receive any error message?

You can also disable your mouse pad by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right-click on the Mouse driver and click on Disable.
    • A prompt will appear, click yes.
    I would also suggest you update the driver from the device manager.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Mar 25, 2023
  4. Mouse pad device disappeared from Device Manager directly following Window 11 updates on...

Touch pad Mouse

The mouse driver can be outdated which causes the issue. To resolve this, we need to do several troubleshooting steps. We suggest that you update the mouse driver from the Device Manager. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Mouse driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Mar 25, 2023
Thema:

Mouse pad device disappeared from Device Manager directly following Window 11 updates on...

1. Mouse pad device disappeared from Device Manager directly following Window 11 updates on... - Similar Threads - Mouse pad device

2. Mouse pad device disappeared from Device Manager directly following Window 11 updates on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pad device disappeared from Device Manager directly following Window 11 updates on...: Mouse pad device disappeared from device manager directly following Window 11 updates on 3/18/23. Obviously mouse pad does not work. >> All updates were for Windows 11 Version 22h2 x64 based systems. The three updates: 2023-03 Cumlative KB5023706, 2023-01 KB4023057, 2022-08...
  3. Sound devices and Battery disappeared from Device Management

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound devices and Battery disappeared from Device Management: I have a Mecer A105 LTE. A few days ago after the windows update, my battery icon disappeared. As well as my sound drivers internal speaker completely disappeared. No sound can be played from the device My sound drivers does not even show up under device manager even with...
  4. Sound devices and Battery disappeared from Device Management

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound devices and Battery disappeared from Device Management: I have a Mecer A105 LTE. A few days ago after the windows update, my battery icon disappeared. As well as my sound drivers internal speaker completely disappeared. No sound can be played from the device My sound drivers does not even show up under device manager even with...
  5. Sound devices and Battery disappeared from Device Management

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager

Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager: Hi, I recently upgrade my whole computer and simply installed my old drive into it. Since my Windows became buggy over the year, I did a reset this PC. My new motherboard has Bluetooth integrated into it but I disappeared from my Windows task bar and settings. It was still in...
  7. Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager: Hi, I recently upgrade my whole computer and simply installed my old drive into it. Since my Windows became buggy over the year, I did a reset this PC. My new motherboard has Bluetooth integrated into it but I disappeared from my Windows task bar and settings. It was still in...
  8. Bluetooth device disappeared from Device Manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Webcam dropped from Device Manager following Windows update

Webcam dropped from Device Manager following Windows update: Working webcam on June 17th. Following Windows update webcam is missing from Device Manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-dropped-from-device-manager-following/34b3a660-71d6-4672-87cc-f9458554968d
  10. Bluetooth Devices disappear from Device Manager

Bluetooth Devices disappear from Device Manager: Hello, I have some problem. my bluetooth devices not appear in the device manager. i've tried to view by "show hidden device" but it's not appear. in the previous time, I uninstalled it because my bluetooth didn't work. i've read a page that told me if the bluetooth will...